It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayhem Grips Ukrainian Capital

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

NickDC202
While the US condemns the actions of Ukraine officials, imagine the bloodshed and deaths of civilians that would be inflicted if such an event occurred in Washington, DC...

Yet again, a US President's words are nothing more than hypocrisy as the video below illustrates:

exactly !!!

now watch this, still can't imagine how cowboys would react in this situation

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by pavil

Maybe he just means Ukraine for Ukrainians instead of Russians???????

Ukrainians are basically Russians and Ukraine wouldn't even exist today if it weren't for the Russians.

Russia has tried to keep Ukraine in it's orbit, against the wishes of many in Ukraine.

You are deluded if you beleive Ukraine cannot exist without Russia.

Communist collectivism over many decades proves this. Russia raped and pillaged the Ukrainian Farmland of all its produce to feed its Russian populace over the Ukrainian one.

Ukraine is not known as "The Breadbasket of Europe" for nothing....its because its produce feeds so many other countries.

And those equating the opposition with Nazi's and the like.....come on? We need to understand history propoerly before we start repeating the utter crap that Russia Today news network is spewing.

During WW2, Ukraine having been ransacked by the Soviets, people starved, gone missing, tortured and abused in general, had had enough but were futile in their ability to take on the Soviet Russians.

When Hitlers forces entered Western Ukraine, Stepan Bandera (militant insurgent many are calling reference to with current opposition and protestors), saw it as an opportunity to join them in order to rid of Ukraine of its Russian rulers.

So they ran a guerilla campaign against Russian authorities figures, troops, government members....etc etc

Ukrainians are fed up with Russia sticking its nose in the country....

Ukrainian National Anthem states - "Our Bodies and Souls we will lay on the line for our freedom!".......I dnt see many Yanukobitch supporters in Kharkov singing this.........
edit on 22/2/14 by Melbourne_Militia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

You are right, but so is Agent_USA_Supporter. You are only covering recent history. Ukrainian/ Russian relations stretch WAY back. And in a strong sense, historically speaking of course, Russia would not be Russia without Ukraine, and vice versa. They are very different and very similar in many ways. And many families in the region are of both cultures. As someone on here put it a while back when the SHTF in Ukraine, this is essentially the end of the Cold War. Berlin was just the beginning, with the fall of the USSR being the next step behind that. The rise of the EU and other "Unions" (African Union, the coming - if not already quietly implemented - North American Union, and the Asia/Pacific Union is becoming quite obvious as well) is what we are witnessing now.

I don't believe in coincidences anymore...I have a hard time believing that all of this action in the region (and other parts of the world as well), are not part of a bigger plan. We all know terrorism post 9/11 is just a sham and totally created as a serious "illusion" to perpetuate the MIC/ Police state (ATS article and others stating more Americans die from police than from terrorism) - leading us to this point now in history. Seems quite obvious to me that the strings being pulled to make the "doll" move are all hooked up to nationalism and economics, allowing events like the Arab spring and Euromaiden to ferment and then erupt to these levels we are witnessing. I easily could be wrong, but I suppose the future will be the judge of that.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Well this is all happening...
The government has really been corrupt to an unimaginable extent. This really was leading up to this. However, now, Yulia Timoshenko has been released, what will the consequences of this be?

"Ukraine can't exist without Russia"
Not saying yes or no, just putting some things out there:
Actually, historically russian began in ukraine. After whatever killed the last race of people, there were some inhabitants in Crimea, by my belief anyway, and then they went to russia to inhabit the land there. It all spiralled out from that.
Also, on this point, by documents and facts no one is really sure of the amount of russian people in ukraine. I think that's there's about half the country really who are russian or have russian origin anyway and then, the true-blooded Ukrainians, these are the one's who want to be in the EU, i'm not splitting the country up because actually these are found in the East as well.
Putin, obviously will do something about Ukraine, he cant let Crimea simply go to waste
But now timoshenko has come, she, probably is looking at the moment as the future president? So if she can sort something out before the olympics happen then that would be good. Had some time to think in prison.
I just don't understand why this is happening during the olympics... Historically it shouldn't be ahaha

BIG PLAN... HAPPENing

23 February: National day of defender of Fatherland (if anyone wants to read about thisWiki: 23 feb ukraine link )

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

KrzYma

NickDC202
While the US condemns the actions of Ukraine officials, imagine the bloodshed and deaths of civilians that would be inflicted if such an event occurred in Washington, DC...

Yet again, a US President's words are nothing more than hypocrisy as the video below illustrates:

exactly !!!

now watch this, still can't imagine how cowboys would react in this situation

I would guess that, regardless of political party, whatever war criminal is in the White House would respond quite differently and it would not end well for the protesters.

Luckily the new White House decision not to release info on killings and activities of US military drones will make it much more mysterious as to who was killing the citizens if such an event as occuring in Kiev were to occur in DC... I'm sure the media would speculate that people were being killed because of the End Times and rule out drones as the cause....

LOL

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The you know whos are gonna balkanize Europe once again and the dipstick Americans are gonna eat the charade up hook line and sinker once again. Nothing ever changes.

As for Russians and Ukrainians, of course they are brothers and sisters, but the soviets weren't Russian they were bolsheviks. Ukraine knows who the real enemy is and they know this enemy also runs the US, EU, and still Russia. No nation on Earth is entitled to their own destiny as long as "they" still are running the show. Time for you people to stop being parrots and wake up!

God willing one day the fractured core of central, southern, and eastern Europe will put aside their spats, even the baltics, and join together to reclaim their territory and culture from the globalist devils.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Dis kind of thang happens erday in da hood in usa. Gubment be shootin at civillins.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Justmea

Spot On.....good analysis and detail.

If you go further back, the original inhabitants of Ukrainian area/region originated from Vikings in Nothern Europe.

First recognized state was Kievan Rus......this obviously broke apart at some stage and groups went north to start the Rus State. The division stemmed somewhere orginally from there,.....

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Paul Craig Roberts did a very good article on this. Seems the protesters have been deined very important information.

in a nutshell its uncle sam behind all this as they want to take control of the country through their people in the protest community and then they'll put nuclear missiles on the Russian border to futher threathen and weaken Russia.

When they've got Ukrane they'll move on the next country which is part of Russia. The reverse of the bay-of-pigs in Cuba if you like. This could lead to war with russia

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by learnatic

If Syria almost led to war with Russia (a proxy war at least) then I would not be surprised if Ukraine led to a hot war with Russia, first of all, there are oil pipelines in there - second of all, Ukraine is in a strategic location and important to Russia.

<< 12  13  14   >>

join