It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China beginning to dump?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Hi all,

I haven't posted in a long while, but this little bit of news grabbed my attention...

China sold second largest amount ever

There's lots of chat about collapse floating around the net, but it's actions that speak the loudest for me. China beginning to dump US debt is a big sign of something afoot.

I think we all know that US status as a reserve currency are numbered. The world is getting tired of the mounting debt. There's a currency war underway. Little tidbits of news like the above prick my ears up.

Hope you're all well.

edit on 18-2-2014 by dingleberry77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dingleberry77

The Collapse of the USD has been Planned for some time now by TPTB . A New World Currency is in the making , it will eventually Enslave the Planet throught Economic Tyranny . Be Prepared , it will happen Soon.......
edit on 18-2-2014 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Only time will tell when in US they are start to use Euros instead of Dollars.

Actually i am not happy for this.. i think EU should have stayed out of this problem. Why to invest in USA when we are allready suffering in here in many countries. Fix our problems first !

unless when immigration problems go even worse here.. maybe US is willing and take 80% of them to pay the debt.
edit on 18-2-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This seems to be going in tune with the 2012 prediction of collapse in March of 2014. Bankers committing suicide. Curious stock market behavior. Europe getting paranoid.

Wow. I'm beginning to think there might be something to the March 4th collapse prediction. Wait and see.....

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

I was thinking the same thing. I'm not a huge fan of predictions, but there seems to be a lot of coincidences at the moment. March 4th may be a little too early, but it certainly seems like something is going to happen in the near future.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Well for my American friends, I wouldn't worry to much of getting the euro as currency. In many ways Europe is far worse at this point the the US.

I have a feeling the next "Reserve" currency won't be a currency at all. And I don't think it will be gold either.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MessageforAll

I bet you are talking about water as a currency ? Big companies have been buying water reserves for years now..

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I'll say a relative is getting their widowers pension in wire transfers from England before conversion to dollars for deposit.

She may end up the best one of the family in terms of having actual buying power if things start to truly slip. At least for awhile.

I guess there are good reasons to be nice to in-laws.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MessageforAll

" I have a feeling the next "Reserve" currency won't be a currency at all. And I don't think it will be gold either. "

I think you may be right . A Technological " Mark Of The Beast " Implant in the Human Body Interfacing with a Centrally Controled Debit System for Commerce . Could be.......

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Although how long will that game last? Not for very long I'd imagine.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

dingleberry77
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

I was thinking the same thing. I'm not a huge fan of predictions, but there seems to be a lot of coincidences at the moment. March 4th may be a little too early, but it certainly seems like something is going to happen in the near future.

Im not keen on predictions either........ but I think this is the first one I've actually found worth paying attention to. March might just be the beginning of a long domino effect.....

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

With smart phone technology and the like, we're getting used to having devices on us 24/7. But surely thing would have to get really, really, really bad before humans would allow any sort of body interference. I can't imagine society falling for crap like that, but you never know.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

dingleberry77
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

With smart phone technology and the like, we're getting used to having devices on us 24/7. But surely thing would have to get really, really, really bad before humans would allow any sort of body interference. I can't imagine society falling for crap like that, but you never know.

If Not given a Choice , they Must . Think about that .

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Over 60% of robberies here involve cell phones and the numbers are rising.. having all your information, all your money in something which is so easy to steal is a stupidity.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Zanti Misfit

I think you may be right . A Technological " Mark Of The Beast " Implant in the Human Body Interfacing with a Centrally Controled Debit System for Commerce . Could be.......

in Hebrew 6 is also V or W.

One could imply that when we reach a time that we buy everything off the www, we're already there

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

I know. I'd love to get rid of my phone but work demands me to have one. Although I don't do anything too personal on it, like banking. Technology is a prick. I feel more and more controlled every day.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Im a total noob when it comes to economics...someone help me..so China is selling the debt that the usa owes it...? And they dont do this often? And Belgium bought it..to me that is the weirdest part...I can see China selling it but why Belgium buying it? Maybe we are giving them some defense support or something...pieces being moved in place?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

EU´s headquarters are in belgium.. read "EU buys the debt"

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

dollukka

EU´s headquarters are in belgium.. read "EU buys the debt"

Exactly. And the EU is in no shape to be buying anyones debt given they are considering raiding personal savings accounts to get money the need....

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Imagine how surprised I was reading this on ZH ( I'm from Belgium) And this hasn't been reported on any news site here in Belgium. Even the Belgium Financial times. So I'v very frustrated here.

When reading the comments on ZH this is the gist.

The fed Sells money to the ECB ( European monetary fund )

the ECB Sends the money to Belgium

Belgium buys the US Debt.

So basically the FED is buying their own Debt.

And to put things in perspective, if this is true, my nation used 10% of our annual GDP to buy that debt? Meanwhile our government has no money to create work, or feed its citizens.

Swell...
edit on thAmerica/Chicago218uk2014 by MessageforAll because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join