It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today is National Wine Day in the U.S. (February 18)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
In the United States tens of millions of people are set to partake of National Wine Day. Wine will flow like water, and water will flow like MD20/20 in a college dorm.

How will you be celebrating?

And if you are unlike me, every day is Wine Day.

Thanks, and maybe people can share their favorite wine tips here.

But before you post, have a sip:

edit on 18-2-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

yeehaawww..............Ripple really isn't a wine but I used to love it!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Wine is good anytime!

Especially when there's cheesecake to go with it!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Yo Celebrate....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Back in my younger days I didn't know that Ripple or Boone's Farm weren't really wines, and had my share. In college I got so wasted on MD20/20 (to drink an entire bottle is to remember it for the rest of your life) a couple of times that, unless it's really good wine, the taste of the 20/20 comes back and I am ruined.

Here's a great one, the original old record played on a record player (that's not me by the way, found it on Youtube, and it sounds great!!! I couldn't help lol and smiling upon hearing it.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I wasn't aware of national wine day, but was planning on finishing off a magnum I have at home

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Proles don't drink wine.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I love wine! I dont drink real often but when i do its lots of wine! I dont have expensive taste though my drink is Riccadonna- Asti a italian sparkling wine despite it being fairly cheap ($13-17AUD a bottle) it tastes really nice and wont give you a nasty headache the next day. I cant stand the bitterness of most wines though id be interested to know if anyone could recommend a type of normal white or red that isnt overly sweet but not bitter like most wines i have tried and i have tried my fair share haha!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Shana91aus

Hopefully more knowledgeable people than me could suggest one, but it seems most of the wine drinkers on the thread have gone off to celebrate.

I know someone who loves Plum Wine, but I have no idea why she likes it. Some people make their own wine, and a guy I knew would bring several bottles of his own wine to an annual party and it was always a hit. The only wine I've ever made is Dandelion Wine, quite awhile ago. It looks like this thread has wound down, and has now gone home to get sober.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Aleister
It looks like this thread has wound down, and has now gone home to get sober.

Not quite....

On national wine day...I prefer tequila!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Plum wine sounds delicious! I love plums! I have had peach wine and strawberry wine but found them to be even more bitter than normal grape varieties! Lol.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Shana91aus

Plum wine sounds delicious! I love plums! I have had peach wine and strawberry wine but found them to be even more bitter than normal grape varieties! Lol.

Ah, I'm glad I mentioned it. It should be available somewhere near you, and my friend really loves it so....

...something very good came out of this thread. Your discovery of Plum Wine!

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Yes thankyou! I looked online & local liquor store has it so next time i go ill give it a try by the description it sounds like a type id actually enjoy!

top topics

join