It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello to all at ATS :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Hi eveyone

Just joined after many years of coming here for various topics.

My main interest is in the UFO/Alien field. Before I go any further I would like to state that i have never (that is up to now) had a sighting of anything I could class as a UFO.

Now I'm not saying that they don't exist, I'm saying that I personally have never seen one.

I'm also interested in modern weaponry/aircraft that could be, or have been in the past mistaken for UFO's.

I'm not a professional in any kind of related field nor do I possess or pretend to possess a "Top Secret Clearance" or anything like it.

I'm just a regular dude trying to learn a little bit more about what the hell is going on that I'm not aware of.

The thought of aliens/travelers from the cosmos has always fascinated me and, whilst there is no concrete proof of extra-terrestrial existence I'm in agreement with the majority on the fact that the universe/multi-verse is so huge that its a mathematical improbability for it to be devoid of other life besides our own.

So there you have it, a brief hello and a bit of background for my first post on this site.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. I have nothing to hide here and will always try to answer in a swift and concise manner with the best honest answer I can think of

Regards
M.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by murlock

Hello and welcome! Hope you have fun around the threads, and I look forward to your thoughts and posts.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Welcome to the nuthouse Murlock.

Here is your tin hat and someone will be around shortly to give you your red and blue pills.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Hello Murlock!

You'll find around 100 forums here, covering everything from Ancient Civilizations to Breaking News to Political Events and much more. All are welcome and everyone can contribute equally, so please come right in and make yourself at home!

For now, you are only able to post to existing threads or, if you need help, send private messages to Staff as well as the Complaint and Suggestion form. Once you've contributed some posts to threads around the site, you'll be able to make your own threads for others to enjoy.

There are also a few threads you'll want to look over as soon as you get the chance. They are important and helpful too!

Terms and Conditions / Reaffirming ATS Policies

Using the Features of ATS / Avatar Upload Instructions

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Frequently Asked Questions Of All Kinds!

More tips, tricks and help can be found in the Freshmen's Forum or Board Business & Questions forum.

Remember, Don't do anything I wouldn't do!

edit on 18-2-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by murlock

Welcome to the Asylum. Enjoy the ride...

Des

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by murlock

I'm just a regular dude trying to learn a little bit more about what the hell is going on that I'm not aware of.

This would be that hell. Welcome to the world of the real internet. My advice to you is to take both pills, that way you can stay informed about the wool that is being pulled over our eyes and still know its just wool…

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Greetings, leave ya boots at the front door and strap ya foil hat on!, we're a friendly bunch of misfits and loons, but you do get the odd troll or two, just destroy them verbally! !

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hi! I'm new too so I'll learn the ropes with you. Perhaps turn a normal life into something a lil more exciting... but not too much

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by murlock

Nice intro. Welcome to ATS !!

Have fun & enjoy !!

join