It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Sounds Decoded! NWO Testing Masses With Mind Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Strange video shows testing done, its an old video but an extremely interesting one. I know there's plenty of people talking about god but please take into account the science behind it.

edit on 2/18/2014 by FoxStriker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxStriker

I can't wait to hear what is on the video.
I can't watch it now.
A brief summary, maybe?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

The video basically argues that the strange sounds are evidence of the government using cymatic principles to manipulate our thought structures.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

T/Y Afterinfinity!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Not a problem. You aren't really missing anything.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Made up nonsense, supposition and pseudoscience.

Next!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxStriker

So, if I listen to this video, will it scramble my brain or something? If this is some sort of mind control, should we all just be putting on our headphones and giving it a try? What sort of protocols would one use to observe this correctly? I don't want to end up in a movie theater with an assault pencil (or other suitable device) and not know how I got there.

Advice?

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Thank you
this gives me more understanding why chanting from world cultures were and still are so important to be verbally sounded at certain freq.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I'll have to watch later to hear the sound they are talking about, I've found sounds being transmitted over certain PA systems around Chicago and I want to hear if it's is the same sound they are talking about in the video.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
This is an interesting topic for me as recently I become aware of my thoughts and then them becoming topics in the news.

Now I am in no way saying that I'm like a manchurian candidate or anything, its just that on some occassions I have thoughts/opinions on topics that wouldnt necessarly be top of my thought list and then not long after the story or the change or the problem appears on TV.

I cant give an actual story as I cant remember what it was, but I swear to you that at various moments, and opinion on a subject will be thought of by myself, or it could be say an opinion on a crucial pilitical subject or even an advancement in science, and then it happens.

Now it could be that all I am experiencing is my sub-concious coming up with it in relation to the topic, and it could very well be the right thing to do, but for some reason the one that stood out when I thought it, was possibly not something I would have thought of naturally.

Pretty difficult to explain really, but it definately highlighted somehting to me, and I did think of messages being in the air waves that our brains are picking up.

Interesting indeed.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It is not nonsense or bs, look up subliminal programming.

The subconscious mind is more aware of everything, than the conscious aspect of our brain. Our subconscious can see and detect those things our eyes miss in video, for example.

An ATS search of "subliminal" will show many detailed examples of such.
Here is a similar subject of the government of the 60s;

1960s government prohibited subliminal advertising

Frequency modulation and usage of audio tones are classic examples of acoustic manipulation. Music can influence ones mood, can it not.

The biggest advantage to this techniques success, is that certain people are inclined to want to believe in that which others do not. Example, ufos. Moving on.

Individuals who are "highly suggestible", are more likely to be influenced by these techniques, than those who can't be hypnotized as another example.

Hopefully this tid bit helps the threads discussion and understanding of the subject material. With technology comes new means of adapting older foundations and evolving them to fit modern advantages.

The problem lays in who uses it, and for what purpose.

Considering it has in historical precepts, been used for control not prosperity.

Selfishness versus selflessness...

edit on 19-2-2014 by ADVISOR because: excess line removed

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Yeah. Just what you said. Yeah.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Dude, they got way too many weapons of deception! I'd be so irate if I found out I was believing something they faked.

Sounds like they can do the Hologram stuff really well also.

top topics

join