It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to end humanity.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Koyaanisqatsi should be burned at the stake ......................is what some irritated readers might say. Deception is never very amusing to the readers, especially when they have given the author some bit of credibility in the past. It's not a cliffhanger, instead it's misdirrection.

no stars.....

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

You know, I agree with you! There is absolutely nothing wrong with being humble. In fact it is almost inevitable when relating to all things.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Aphorism

I agree. We are taught from birth that we are imperfect and less than, no matter how hard we try or what we do, that we are sinners and needed a godly son to give his blood and life bc we are so bad... That's a pretty morbid thought IMO. I think it sets us on the wrong path from the jump. I wonder what our world would be like if we started from the beginning with love and acceptance and being taught that we are godly beings... I have to believe things would be a whole lot different.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SilverStarGazer

One way of looking at that is that all things have both positive and negative attributes.

Focus on the positive.

I mean personally I would not want my children to eat dirt because I said dirt was sacred. Small children tend to be orally fixated but as an adults or young adults they generally can get the message. Our brains relate to issues in respect to Neural connections akin to say learning to play Windows Flight Simulator using only the key board. If you are really interested it will take about 4 to 6 weeks before you are handling the simulation like a pro.

edit on 20-2-2014 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

You know the term "Dirt" is also related to the word "Earth".

earth (ûrth)
n.
a. The land surface of the world.

b. The softer, friable part of land; soil, especially productive soil.

2. often Earth The third planet from the sun, having a sidereal period of revolution about the sun of 365.26 days at a mean distance of approximately 149 million kilometers (92.96 million miles), an axial rotation period of 23 hours 56.07 minutes, an average radius of 6,378 kilometers (3,963 miles), and a mass of approximately 5.974 × 1024 kilograms (1.317 × 1025 pounds).

3. The realm of mortal existence; the temporal world.

4. The human inhabitants of the world: The earth received the news with joy.

a. Worldly affairs and pursuits.

b. Everyday life; reality: was brought back to earth from his daydreams of wealth and fame.

6. The substance of the human body; clay.

7. The lair of a burrowing animal.

8. Chiefly British The ground of an electrical circuit.

9. Chemistry Any of several metallic oxides, such as alumina or zirconia, that are difficult to reduce and were formerly regarded as elements.

v. earthed, earth·ing, earths

v.tr.
1. To cover or heap (plants) with soil for protection.

2. To chase (an animal) into an underground hiding place.

v.intr.
To burrow or hide in the ground. Used of a hunted animal.
Idiom:
on earth
Among all the possibilities: Why on earth did you put on that outfit?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Middle English erthe, from Old English eorthe; see er-2 in Indo-European roots.]

Source

Any thoughts?
edit on 20-2-2014 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

You know the term "Dirt" is also related to the word "Earth".

Thoughts?

My thoughts?

That the word "dirt" is related to the definition of the word "earth"...in these 2 of the mant points in the def.

a. The land surface of the world.
b. The softer, friable part of land; soil, especially productive soil.

Like I said before, if you want to deify dirt or worship it or whatever, go for it.
It's your choice.
edit on 2/21/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Some of us are light, stars up there shining...

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join