It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange photograph depicting - what?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
As many people have pointed out in this thread - there are enough issues with this pic to see it moved from Skunkworks to Hoax Bin...

In the middle of heavy rain and snow, as the OP states, someone decides to go outside to take a photo of this empty road? And the objects being identical (poor layering). The one at the front seems to be about a foot wide in comparison to the road, but the 'furthest' one seems to take up the entire width of the road. And of course, it comes from a 'friend'. Way too many problems with this pic and story.

It seems as though someone has gone to plenty of effort to show the light 'reflecting' off the road, but missed a whole bunch of photo editing requirements.

Regards,
Rewey

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Wow. So much aggression. I just thought it was an interesting pic, that was all. Yes, maybe he Photoshopped it, I don't know him. As I said, friend of a friend. I copied the pic from his Facebook.

Get over yourselves.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IBelieveInAliens

I've just read this entire post again twice and there's no aggression here. You asked what people thought and they told you what they thought. Maybe you need to get off your defensive horse?

The reason people respond to pics this way is that they see so many obvious fakes submitted here and it debases what ATS is all about. To highlight why there might be a perceived negative response to your post is that it is plainly evident that the objects you're querying are obviously identical, and it's plainly evident that they don't follow the same horizon point of the background photo. In other words, it doesn't seem as though you've looked at this 'strange' photo very hard at all.

So people rightly ask, if you're posting the photo and you haven't really looked at it that hard, why should we be asked to look into it and try to explain it with any serious analysis? And if you did notice these things, then you probably should have mentioned your suspicions in the OP. After all, that's exactly what you're asking everyone else to do.

No need to be sensitive. No blood, no foul. You asked for thoughts, and that's exactly what people posted...

Regards,
Rewey

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
It's a weather balloon.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The ornament is not sized in proportion with the road, also the reflection of the ornaments are identical, which is a clear indicator of how edited this image is.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Rewey

Read again, you see it time and time again on here, accusations can come across as aggressive, I can see where the op is coming from.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join