It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Busy Dreams?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Hey everyone, I haven't posted in a while, but I felt like sharing something that has been occurring to me recently.

My dreams have been busy. I feel like when I wake up in the morning, I have been busy all night running around in the dream world doing stuff. Now this doesn't happen every night, usually on the weekends when I get to sleep in and not wake up to an alarm clock.

In this dreamworld, I talk with people, I go on adventures, I learn things, and overall it feels so damn similar to waking life. My dreams have become an important part of my day to day life. Yes I have kept dream journals in the past, but I think I am going to have to start writing them down again.

I have 3 types of dreams. I have the random dreams, the profound dreams, and then this new style of dream. This new style, it is almost like I am living a second life. In this new style, the dreams continue where they left off, and it feels like real life when I am in them.

Also, just wanting to note I have not made any changes to my diet and I do not take any medication.

I was just wondering if anyone else has had this new style of dream happen to them recently?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Oh yes, it's pretty much the only type of dream I have now. It's always full of stress. I wake up in the morning totally worn out and more tired then what I was when I first went to sleep. I've been having this for about three to five months now. (I don't recall exactly, but sure it's within that time frame.)

Nothing new has happened here either. I'm still living the way I always have, eating the same foods as usual. But one night, the "stress dreams" as I call them started and it's still going strong. Over the weekends, I'll go to bed around 10 P.M. but not get up before 4 P.M because of the dreams.

During the week, I'm literally worn out mentally and will fall asleep around 6 P.M. unless I'm able to force myself to stay awake until 9 P.M., and each hour is excruciating!

Good luck with your busy dreams OP.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
They're not dreams, they're psychic visions.

You're creating an inner world for yourself where you feel you are strong enough to fight your inner demons, as you let them manifest around you in a (semi) enclosed space.

Nothing wrong with it, its more a result of your lifestyle than a consequence of it. Likely that you both see TPTB as something to be feared, so you like to keep your waking "real" life separate from your inner "psychic life," or "psyche" if you prefer. I bet the symbolism in your dream worlds is infinitely faceted, so you might want to be prepared for a harsh battle.

If you can believe them, you can use my words as a sword in your fights.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
My last dream I vaguely remember, I was talking to a tall humanoid giant. He looked threatening until I shape shifted my body into an even giant creature and then it was small in comparison to me. Then the creature was peaceful.

I figure it might help if I stop falling asleep with the tv on. Hopefully I'm not invading the minds of alien creatures in my dreams now. I only purposely did that in one dream where I wanted to scan the minds of everyone and encountered aliens. In my dream, the aliens were the first to be aware they were being scanned. From there I scanned many more aliens. I was on a quest for knowledge. I had taken over the internet and then wanted more information. I scanned all humans on the planet plus two gray type aliens in the western US. From there it was a simple hop over to scan other alien races. I absorbed all their knowledge in my dream. Of course I forgot almost everything when I woke up. My dream all started with nanobots linking my mind with the internet via wireless connections and having a neural interface. Then I went on a quest for knowledge after realizing how limited the internet was. Scanning the information in intelligent life forms was the next step. I went undetected until I scanned the aliens.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

Thank you for sharing the experience of your journey! It sounds enlightening.

My dreams are a lot shorter, and a bit on the intense side. I don't have much control over them. I guess it's because I'd be sleeping! lol

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
May be you're not feeling rested because you're being underexposed to the sun and overexposed to electronics. I've read somewhere in ATS , i think, that if you go camping, or disconnect yourself from phones, electricity and all modern stuff you are likely to reset your biological clock, which it could help, certainly it wont hurt to try. I found that the longer you sleep the longer you want to sleep. I'd be careful with confusing real life and the dream life. For some reason, to me, if I have 2 days off in a row, I'm tired all the time and at the end of the second I feel exhausted still. But I know this can be solved by doing excersise as well, because by exercising you release stuff like adrenaline and other things that help the normal functioning of the body.
To sum it up, my advice is, try to disconnect from electronics/wireless stuff specially, sit under the sun (not at peak hours) 15 mins a day, and work out at least 15 mins a day, it's not much but it can help a lot.

And the bit of honesty: i wish i was more proactive as to do the stuff i recommend people to do

edit on 24-2-2014 by Lincourtz because: a bit of honesty

new topics

top topics

join