It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father lost 5 of 7 kids in blaze

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

Darn, thats alot of one's progeny to lose in one shot!

If it's any consolation, good thing he didn't lose all 7?! RIP

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
That was painful to read. Seriously. I can't even imagine having to choose which children to save first, then seeing my other children burning in the process.

This man will never be right again. My God... how fortunate are the rest of us this night......
edit on 2/18/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Wow, sending best hopes to the surviving family.
They have already been stricken as it is,

Rosie Boyd, the victims' grandmother, told the newspaper that the children had already been grappling with the loss of their 31-year-old mother, Kim Davis, who died several months ago.
OP Source

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I don't understand and don't believe in things like this happening. Profound sorrow for those children and the whole family. But the number 5 and fire doesnt ring right with me.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
That's absolutely heart wrenching

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Just months ago this poor man lost his wife and now he loses 5 children in a horrific manner. My heart goes out to him, it truly does. He will never ever be the same again after all this trauma.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Couldn't finish that.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Just months ago this poor man lost his wife and now he loses 5 children in a horrific manner. My heart goes out to him, it truly does. He will never ever be the same again after all this trauma.

reply to post by Night Star

Did I miss something? How did this guy lose his wife? This was a tragic fire, but I hope the death of his wife and kids are not connected. This rental property was equipped with smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors. I have questions how this fire could have spread so rapidly without the smoke detectors alerting them and at least giving them a chance to escape the fire.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Devistatating. If there is one thing this story can teach anyone, its to have a Plan for escape. Talk to your children about how to exit a house, and a meeting place outside the house. I actually just taught my daughter how to get out of a house fire, and where we should meet up. If I dont see her, Im going back in to get her. I just checked all my smoke detectors batteries. This is a horrible story, but it can teach other families to have a plan of exit

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Im sorry about saying this and apologize to the family if they're real people or grass roots, truly bereaving this. But again, the number 5, and then burning, on Valentines Day of all things.

www.babylonforsaken.com...

As I posted, just can't believe this one, its like its set up. Could people be experiencing this from outside influences ie. innocent families targetted by something negative?

Or is it something more sinister happening with certain members of the family?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Could people be experiencing this from outside influences ie. innocent families targetted by something negative?

A hostile universe and the absence of a god that cares.

That's as honest of an answer as I can give.

new topics

top topics

join