It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Fiat's commercial w/ Diddy say "REVOLT", and now why does it not?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gwynned

Ok, believe what you want. Did the reptilian overlords demand this message be put into this commercial?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Last night I think I had a bout with Tinfoil Hat Syndrome. I thought my first bout would have made me immune to further infection.

In clear light of day, I think DeepVisions has the main gist here, but not to be closed-minded I'm reading the other responses and at least thinking about them.

But all in all I think I should stick to my homeland of skepticism.

I crossed the border into a land basically unknown to me and want to go home.

but thank you all for thought provoking outlooks.

carry on if you want

edit on 2/18/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Sorry but i have seen the revolt in the commercials on Sci fy channel today. So its not a conspiracy apparently. Still fun while you could say you didnt see it.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This reminds me of transformers dark side of the moon being changed to dark of the moon maybe they realise they dont want us thinking about certain things so go back and change it, OR it all has a perfectly logical explanation.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

yuppa
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Sorry but i have seen the revolt in the commercials on Sci fy channel today. So its not a conspiracy apparently. Still fun while you could say you didnt see it.

Yeah, it's an ad for a TV station, I see now.

But I wouldn't have even made the thread if it truly wasn't there in several versions of the commercial.
edit on 2/18/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Anybody catch this at half-time with the kids , message USA - Prepare...uh for what?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Man the OP must have loved the 24 ad's that ran throughout which multiple people here thought were ominous even though you could hear the classic 24 sound in the first ad.

Their are often two versions of commercials, a long full sequence commercial which airs during it's first run and then a shorter version which runs during it's repeat period.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Funny, really.

I didn't even watch the Super Bowl since I have no interest at all in football (or baseball either in case you want to talk about World Series commercials).

As I said I saw two different versions of the shorter (30 second) commercial--one with REVOLT in it, and one without it in the weeks After the game.

I don't like or keep up with the doings of P. Diddy/Sean Combs so I didn't know he was advertising his own channel with that name (REVOLT) inside a commercial for Fiat.

As I have alluded to I'm not a conspiracy theorist 99.9999999% of the time.
I usually am one of the much hated and maligned skeptics on ATS that doesn't buy all the conspiracies.
edit on 2/19/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join