It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dueling statistics on gun control and background checks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

I am still confused at the kind of thinking that says an inanimate object is responsible for the actions of man. Some sort of logical thinking has to admit this is about saving lives, in which case there are other places to start if your real concern is life saving. Death comes in many forms, one would be doctors and pharmacy mistakes they greatly outnumber firearm deaths, another would be traffic accidents, so why not start there? If your real concern is saving lives start with easy things first before taking away rights. Please don't insult me with the idea that doctors and pharmacist are trying to save lives, firearms save more lives every day than the MSM would ever tell you, just ask any law enforcement officer. Just the fact it's on the hip saves lives.

Over a million deaths every year are from Heart Disease and Cancer I wonder what the effect on mortality would be if the energy and money spent on gun control would be if spent on these to top killers. Gun control is a emotional response placed on a inanimate object that an evil person used in a crime against another human being.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join