It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats on an ATS members iPod?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Britney Spears, of course.

...Don't judge me! I realize I'm in the minority.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

blkhdy
Britney Spears, of course.

...Don't judge me! I realize I'm in the minority.

OJ Simpson jerseys are selling better than Britney Spears albums... So yeah, your definitely the minority.

Welcome to ATS by the way, don't forget your tin foil hat..
edit on 17-2-2014 by Hoosierdaddy71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hoosierdaddy71

Haha. I haven't been impressed with her later albums. But "Britney" and "In The Zone" take me back to good times.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
In a rough chronological order, from the mid 70's to recent, there are albums from: The Modern Lovers, Television, Kraftwerk, Joy Division, Talking Heads, Motorhead, Glenn Gould, R.E.M., Metallica, Tom Waits, The Smiths, Sonic Youth, Pixies, The Cure, The Stone Roses, Depeche Mode, My Bloody valentine, Nirvana, Aphex Twins, Wu-Tang Clan, Nas, Portishead, Radiohead, DJ Shadow, Neutral Milk Hotel, Sigur Rós, Godspeed You Black Emperor!, Opeth, Wilco, Interpol, Arcade Fire, Madvillain, Sufjan Stevens, J Dilla, Animal Collective, Kanye West, PJ Harvey and... Swans.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
My ipod (not phone, hate 'em!) Has all sorts of stuff on it, ranging from sea sick steve and credence through to dimmu borgir and impaled nazarene, but I must admit, the most played stuff is slayer, pantera, children of bodom, black sabbath, cradle of filth and exodus.........thats got me thinking, time for a couple of hours of 80's thrash metal!!.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by caterpillage

What do you mean, just a android....android shall smite the iphone down to the ground!!.....yes, im a android user and fan, whoooops ive opened another can of worms!!.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Can't believe I'm actually admitting this, but: Kidz Bop Kids, Pokemon, Parry Gripp, Cartoon Band, Spongebob et al., Hampton the Hamster, Selena Gomez, and The Mother Goose Singers!? Lol, see who rules the electronic devices in my house!

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Nothing.

I use to have thousands of songs on it but when I updated it a couple years ago it wiped it clean and it wouldn't let me reload them. I just use Spotify now for music. I don't have to download anything and I can make folders just like I did with iTunes.

I have anything from AC/DC to Britney Spears on there. I listen to everything but country (newer country I don't mind because it's not like "real" country imo) techno, that stuff makes me want to scream!! I also don't like rap and i mean gangsta type rap. I can't stand that crap. I don't mind hip hop and even then I'm very selective with who and what.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
this is on my walkman. never bought anything that begins with an "i" - it's the first letter in the word intrusion. for a good reason. gotta luv those guys at NSA ! (remember how UPSET people got when they found out they were being TRACKED via they're "i" products? yeah. those cats at apple leave, eat, sleep COLLECTION. and you thought NSA was dangerous!

Miss ya Ronnie James, fair winds and following seas and thanks for all the great rock !

edit on 2232014 by tencap77 because: spelling and NSA just called. they say they'll have that 5 bucks they owe me in 2025 !

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I'm listening to this on my walkman. Why? because it was an awesome song when I first heard it back in the 60's (Dr ZHivago) and because these "Twelve Girls" are truly awesome !

edit on 2232014 by tencap77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2232014 by tencap77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I don't own an Ipod per se, but on what I do use for listening I've an eclectic collection of music with some of my most played tracks being "Sonne","Rammstein","Rammlied" and "Ich Will" by Rammstein.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Ive got everything. Rock, rap, country, classical, hip-hop, band music, indie, pop, trance. Everything.

Peace love music.
edit on 24-2-2014 by krazykole27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I have a lot of different types of music on my mp3, classical and oldies are my favorites lately but when it comes to the more alternative type songs these are a couple that I I never skip and always, always turn the volume up for.

Some honorable mentions

Quite a bit of Alice In Chains, Smashing Pumpkins, Rolling Stones, Dead Kennedys, Henry Rollins, Rammstein, Tricky, NIN, Portishead, CKY, MSI, Clint Mansell and a lot of Mozart and Elvis. plus many more

Aslo I got Toxic, yep add one more to the Brittney Spears list

edit on 24-2-2014 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
80's music
Celtic music
running cadences
patriotic music
sci fi music

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Oh dear… I have a LOT, but I'll try to narrow it down and stick to the more obscure artists like you requested. I'm not sure how obscure the bands on this list is, but I'm pretty sure you won't find them on mainstream radio:

INSTRUMENTAL ROCK (ISH):
- Ozric Tentacles
- Toe
- LITE
- Hammock
- Bill Frisell
- Erik Mongrain

AMBIENT:
- Steve Roach
- Brian Eno
- Thom Brennan
- Port Blue
- Carbon Based Lifeforms
- Soehngenetic

ROCK, METAL, ETC:
- Within Temptation
- Lunatica
- Benedictum
- The Birthday Massacre
- Lacuna Coil
- Emilie Autumn

ELECTRONIC/FUTUREPOP, ETC:
- The Jellyrox
- Telepathic Teddy Bears
- Faded Paper Figures
- Mind.In.A.Box
- Thyx
- VNV Nation
- Conetik
- Rotersand

POST-PUNK/DEATH ROCK, ETC:
- The Cure
- Siouxsie & The Banshees
- The Creatures
- Bauhaus
- Peter Murphy
- Christian Death
- Shadow Project

INDIE POP/ROCK:
- Katie Herzig
- Jasmine Ash
- Charlotte Martin
- Jess Penner
- Hey Ocean!

Believe it or not this is only a fraction of the bands I listen to.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Au5, Klaypex, 501, Brillz, Luminox, Koven. Royksopp, Ace, Bro Safari, Dog Blood, I could go all day.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Everything. Absolutly every fricking genre. I can't put my ipod or my Pandora on shuffle in public. One minute you might be listening to classical music the next your listening to screamo. I can make the transition easily but others tend to look at me funny lol. I literally listen to every genre. I listen and love country, hip hop, rock n roll, classical, dubstep, whatever's on the mainstream radio, celtic, rap, heavy metal, showtunes, punk, steampunk, soundtracks, trance, R&B, disney songs, new age, grunge, polka, jazz, 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, etc... etc... etc... because I can go on and on. and yes there are differences in every single one of those genres. I have over 75 stations on Pandora.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I used to have an MP3 player that my daughter gave me years ago. But no I POD. Therefore, there is NOTHING on my IPOD. Not a darn thing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join