It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand Prime Minister John Key: I Am Not A Shapeshifting Space Reptile

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hehehe, maybe we have ATS member from Auckland who asked the question.

New Zealand Prime Minister John Key was recently asked to provide "any evidence to disprove the theory that [he] is in fact a David Icke style shapeshifting reptilian alien ushering humanity towards enslavement." Key, in a congenial manner atypical of shapeshifting reptilian aliens, responded.

Said Key:

To the best of my knowledge, no. I've taken the unusual step of not only seeing a doctor but a vet, and both have confirmed I'm not a reptile … I've never been in a spaceship, never been in outer space, and my tongue's not overly long either.
Auckland resident Shane Warbrooke, who first posed the question via an Official Information Act (OIA) request, said he was happy with (but unsurprised by) the president's response. He did complain, however, that the government "waited the full 20 working days they are allowed before getting back to me."

io9.com...
edit on 17-2-2014 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

O-M-G

As we say back home, Tu Meke bro!

Looks like legalising marijuana has led NZ to a very strange place lol.

BTW John Keys is actually a great leader that has tried really hard to get New Zealand back on the straight and narrow after years of reckless spending and social policies from the former Labour government.

The man deserves Kudos, not reptiilian accusations. Good on him for responding, and with a fair amount of kiwi humour (I went to a vet)

Oh and BTW whoever the news source is, they need to learn themselves up about NZ. John Keys is the Prime Minister, not the president. We are still one of those quaint little commonwealth countries.
edit on 17-2-2014 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

The first thing any shape-shifting alien reptile will say when confronted is, " I am not a shape-shifting alien reptile".

I think he just outed himself!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

If he is doing something right he is probably not human then...therefore....Reptile!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

This is too funny! Love his sense of humor!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

The first rule of Shapeshifting Reptilian Alien Ushering Humanity Towards Enslavement (SRAUHTE) Club is no talking about SRAUHTE Club.

The second rule, see rule number one.

Third rule is to deny the existence of SRAUHTE Club

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I say he lies and IS a space reptile shapeshifter.

He says he did something unusual and went to see a doc... which would be unusual for an annunkiptile.

Case solved, next!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Maybe hes gonna bend over and prove he has no vestigial tail?
I think it an appropriate answer to such a stupid question........

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I love that he said he also went to a veterinarian.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Initial new heading was :"News for John key cannot prove he is not a shapeshifter"

Then people started thinking it could be true, following the PR blunder he started hissing his all speech writers jokes which were a denial of having reptilian bloodline.

In fact he could offer no proof he was not a reptilian shapeshifter.
New Zealand is run by an investment banker ( PM ) who said he cannot prove that he is not a shapeshifting reptilian.
(The Bank of England is the Crown? )

edit on 17-2-2014 by BDBinc because: OIA works for this but not for more important issues.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

stirling
Maybe hes gonna bend over and prove he has no vestigial tail?
I think it an appropriate answer to such a stupid question........

After the draconian measures of the John Key govt its a fair question.
And yes he bends over for some people.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
haha I have never laughed so hard in my Life. can someone please explain why they would suspect Key to be this alien thing they accuse him of being . I would have accused him of being a stoner rather than a space raptalian thingy haha

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

John key has sold NZ to his buddies. He is a banker that helped set up the sub prime scam while working for Merrill lynce.
He is not a stand up guy and deserves no kudos.
He got caught red handed doing a bit of insider trading while being a mp.(trans rail shares)
He nick name is the smiling assassin, which he got from his banking mates, because he would smile as he robbed you.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Well taken from the second quote I take it his wife is rather bored then, No David Ike is interesting but he is either truly a believer or more likely onto a good thing and making a lot of money out of it as well as being adored as a heroic figure by his devotee's, I do like some of his video's though even if he is a mad (Or is he) former sport's presenter.
I have nothing against mr ike but the new Zealand prime minister "My tongue is not overly long".

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure they never legalized it, if they have I am to move back there asap!!

Yeah John Key is a reptilian not by species but by acts, the guy sold heaps of NZ assets off to make a quick buck to pay some shadey debts.

Snake like to me

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparta

Upon further investigation, you are correct. I's gots myself confused with this law that they passed last year;

www.huffingtonpost.com...

edit on 18-2-2014 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparta

John Key was more concerned with taking the peoples assets and giving away core resources he can't to do anything like legalizing MJ.
His friends invested in legal highs, party pills , synth MJ and other drugs so hes not going to mess with that business by legalizing what many NZ's use. There was also a "takeover " a few years back of some NZ (involving some NZ police officers ) distribution networks for MJ.

edit on 18-2-2014 by BDBinc because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2014 by BDBinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

The great philosopher Plato (or possibly someone later) observed that "if you ask a silly question, you will get a silly answer".

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

DISRAELI

The great philosopher Plato (or possibly someone later) observed that "if you ask a silly question, you will get a silly answer".

It was not plato.
The question under John Key's rule is valid, he who takes the public assets & sells them to his private "buddies" while creating draconian Bills.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

If I did emoticons, I would have looked for a "tongue-in-cheek" to go with the comment on Plato.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join