It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talking Points: The takedown of Hillary Clinton

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

By then, we'll have seen a "correction" in the Stock Market.

The stock market has been doing great so why would they want a correction. Besides if it starts to tank again they will just cry to the politicians they bought and get bailed out again.

By then, Obamacare will be shown to be the sham that it is and we'll be stuck with single-payer.

It should have went single payer in the first place. The Heritage Foundations idea of the individual mandate was just a license to steal for the insurance companies.

We'll be out of Afghanistan, with the Taliban ruling that country. Our "war on terror" an utter failure.

There was no reason for America to go into Afghanistan in the first place and the war on terror is nothing but a failure. If you think Americans should die fighting people that never attacked America please head to your nearest recruiter and sign up and ask to go over there.

A severe hatred of the successful and wealthy.

Not all successful and wealthy just the ones that buy politicians and write laws that benefit them and screws everyone else.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Here's some more fodder from Clinton's past that voters need to be made aware of:

New voters also need to learn about Mrs. Clinton's checkered history as a lawyer and the game of hide-and-seek she played with federal prosecutors who subpoenaed her old billing records as part of the Whitewater investigation. After two years of defying subpoenas and not producing the records, she suddenly claimed that they had been in a closet in the White House residence all along.

New voters also need to learn about Mrs. Clinton's purge of the White House travel office, which was done to steer business to another Clinton crony. There's no doubt she directed the 1993 firings of long-time White House employees although she testified under oath that she did not. Years later, prosecutors concluded that "Mrs. Clinton's sworn testimony … is factually inaccurate."

Source: washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

What does ATS have on Hillary Clinton? Anything I missed that will become talking points in the future?

This reason scares me more than any single other…

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Jason88
Here's some more fodder from Clinton's past that voters need to be made aware of:

Years later, prosecutors concluded that "Mrs. Clinton's sworn testimony … is factually inaccurate."

Source: washingtonexaminer.com...

In the real world it's usually called perjury, or at least lying. Everybody pretty much gets that politicians lie to the public, but the court of law should maybe be held somewhat sacred. At least the prosecutors were able to save some face years later.

I suppose you tend to get a pass when people on your hit list actually turn up dead.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This pile of poop just keeps steaming. Now over 33K files on the Clinton presidency are not being released as planned with this little note:

Also among the documents is confidential advice Clinton requested or received, along with files from Hillary Clinton's office, and a Gettysburg College professor offers her take on the apparent secrecy: "The obvious answer is they are trying to protect Hillary," perhaps ahead of a 2016 presidential bid of her own.

Source: www.politico.com...

Maybe that's one reason she fought tooth & nail for the 2008 bid - knowing that in the future her public office records would open up to scrutiny. So what to do? Just get the Obama White House and Bill Clinton to give an executive order (Bill Clinton can still do that?) to stop the process of disclosure.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Hey Stirling - Can you source those assertions? I'd like to read up on them. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Adding in this new information to keep this thread updated: $6 Billion Goes Missing at State Dept (under Hillary Clinton) - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sounds about right for a top 'public servant', just steal, funnel, misfile paperwork to make sure the taxpayer has no idea where the money goes. Also no Inspector General position for five years, I guess it's easier to misappropriate the money if Hillary never filled that position while running the State Dept.

I weep for the US if she gets control of the government.
edit on 7-4-2014 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

I wouldn't vote for Hillary in 2016. For some of the reasons you mentioned, but others as well. But let's go through your talking points point by point shall we? I hate Bull, and there's a lot of Bull in here that muddies the waters.

1. She's bad for women. She forgave Bill Clinton's many martial digressions and demonstrated to women that it's okay to stay with a cheating man. No women's power there. And more women will come forward in the coming 2 years to claim Bill fondled them.

Not an issue. Hillary could have green lit Bill to go to town with tranny hookers and it's not anyone's concern but theirs. What happens in a marriage is between the two parties. The only people that it affects is the people in that bedroom.

2. She lies, a lot. Not only the Benghazi debacle, but during her failed 2008 campaign she claimed she once took on sniper fire while landing at an airport in Iraq. The pilots came out and flatly denied that happened. Her response, "I misspoke." (In political parlance, 'I misspoke' is code for 'I lied.'). Full list here, it's quite entertaining if we weren't all about to be assaulted by this megalomaniac.

EVERYBODY LIES! If you are shocked that you are being lied to by a politician, perhaps discussing politics isn't for you. EVERYBODY LIES!

3. Bill Clinton. Expect every issue with his presidency to be aligned to Hillary. While not really fair, she's coming into this holding his record too. (Take off the rose colored glasses, just because the economy was great and our memories are of pre-9/11 happier times, he was a global embarrassment).

Global embarrassment to whom? This makes no sense.

4. Potential lesbian. A hot button issue for sure, and I personally don't care, but expect the lesbian stories to resurface as the 'First Homosexual in Office.'

Uh huh. See above bedroom topic.

5. GMO, Monsanto connections. This one is special to ATS since this is our wheelhouse. When Monsanto was shifting from weed killer (Roundup) company to food modification company (GMO) in the early 90s guess who was in charge of their legal department, Hillary Clinton. Her and Bill Clinton personally re-marketed this company from weed killer to healthier engineered food company. Read here to see their latest joint news from last year. The Clinton's and Monsanto are inextricably tied together.

This is a good one (if it's true) dealings with companies are quite often a telltale sign of how one would run a country.

5. NY Senate voting record. There is not one single example of any legislation with her name appended to it. Hillary talks a lot (lies) about "sponsoring" and "introducing" and "fighting for" legislation. Except none of it passed, it's a smokescreen for failure.

This is a complete lie: And here is the proof. 3 bills sponsored by Hillary Clinton passed and went on to be signed by the President. There are TONS of bills she sponsored that didn't make it out of committee, but you expressly said none of it passed.

6. All those dead people. This likely isn't material for the MSM, but do your homework - many Clinton 'friends' have ended up mysteriously dead.

Yep, rumors are a bitch.

7. Anthony Wiener. Yes that political loser who sexts pictures of his Wiener to strangers. His wife is suppose to be Clinton's 'right hand women', and she too stuck by her awful man. These two women and their bad judgement. (Some people think Huma Abedin-Wiener is Hillary's lover too. And again, I personally don't care, but it's dirt out there).

Again, none of this is anyone's business except for the people directly involved. Clinton is far out of the loop on this one.

8. Secretary of State. Simply put, she had no major diplomatic achievements. Nothing positively memorable. At all.

This is true, she wasn't exactly spectacular, but probably did a lot better than most of the rest of us would have.

Personally I wouldn't vote for Clinton. Much like you, I don't really want dynasties in office either. I also don't think she would be a very good president. But I don't need to flat out lie, obfuscate, and insinuate. to try and make others fall in line with me.

She knew the wife of Anthony Weiner? That's supposed to be a reason to not vote for her? Really? She might be gay? MIGHT BE? That's supposed to be a reason to not vote for her? Cmon man. Yes, there are rumors out there that she had some people offed. I don't know if they are true. But those kinds of things do tend to stick with a politician.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Jason88
Let me start this post by stating I'm no fan of Hillary Clinton, but not for any popular reasons touted by the right. Instead, I desperately cannot stand political dynasties.

Does this "political dynasties" also include Rand Paul?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

1. Bad for women argument.

In response - negative, it's not private in the White House. The president and his family are by design supposed moral beacons in the US for 'family values'. This is a slippery slope tactic you've employed, with that logic the US population would elect Mayor Rob Ford of Toronto without a care in the world.

2. She lies a lot.

My mother used to say if 'your friend jumped off a bridge, would you?' All politicians lie, get over it is your response. Sorry, I'm not jumping off the bridge with you by accepting that argument as valid (it might be true, but for all the wrong reasons).

3. Bill Clinton, global embarrassment.

Yes. He screwed an intern and was linked to numerous affairs. He lied to the American people on national TV about it, he lied to his peers in Washington, he barely survived an impeachment. Sadly (for his dynasty), time won't heal the wounds of Bill Clinton.

4. Potential lesbian.

Not an issue I care to debate, but that dirt will resurface. No doubt about it.

5. Monsanto connection.

Follow the breadcrumbs, look at the partner associations. It's all there. True, running a business is good marker for success in politics. But she didn't run a business - she legally helped shape a multi-national company from toxic weedkiller, to super healthy GMO. It's just business, right.

6. She passed no bills in the senate.

You got me. I misspoke. I meant to say she passed no "meaningful" or co-sponsored bills in the senate. She claims to be a powerhouse, yet please look at your own link and the content of those bills. Seriously, she literally helped name three things. That's it. You did get me, and I'm sorry. But I wouldn't hang my hat on those three little bills (no co-sponsors either, yikes!!).

7. I see dead people.

Conspiracies work best when the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing. Or plausible deniability. But you're right. At this stage it just looks bad. No hard cold facts there.

8. Wiener's wiener and his wife.

"You are the company you keep" - Salomon's warning and famous proverb. She is associated with losers, by extension she is a loser.

9. Sec of State.

I'm not sure she would have done better than any of us. But that's just opinion, much like your answers above (and a few of mine as well).

edit on 7-4-2014 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rupertg

Personally, I think my dynasty parameter has a problem as the presidential level.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Unless the GOP ejects the Tea Party and takes a major swing back to the center the DNC could run a rock and win.

Well said.

It amazes me how hell bent the republican party seems to be when it comes to marginalizing themselves. They used to be a party with a broad range of views albeit with a pronounced lean to the right or towards conservatism (before that too became a caricature of itself and the province of the very few).

From a national perspective they seem to want to become the present day Whig party.

Remember them?

I think it's long past time for a true new Independent party. The timing is definitely right, but with the laws regarding money/politics that are in place today, anything short of a monster grass-roots movement is doomed to failure.

In other words - we are all going to get exactly what we deserve.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Jason88
reply to post by stirling

Hey Stirling - Can you source those assertions? I'd like to read up on them. Thanks.

Just found your thread, I almost thought to myself, interesting you would not know about this, but few people really do.
I remember O.N. and myself talking about the operation a couple of times, before the $hit hit the fan.
Here are a couple of good sources, all I can say is, this is a better source than you'd think.
What Really Happened
And
Linky 2
edit on 13-4-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
She has been around so long her crimes go way back .
YouTube Vince foster and you will never want this hag near the Oval Office...

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by coastlinekid

I just read the new stupid b&tch they put in charge of HHs - burwell - is the stupid bi^ch that first went through Foster's garbage can - for that hag hillary - after the "suicide".

People hate that hag hillary - that's why they couldn't run her last time -

Now, she gets shoes thrown at her - from a woman - and has to cancel speaking dates due to military staging protests around the benghazi lies she keeps repeating.

Why doesn't she just go the f*ck away?

What kind of psychopath is she?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join