It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
By then, we'll have seen a "correction" in the Stock Market.
By then, Obamacare will be shown to be the sham that it is and we'll be stuck with single-payer.
We'll be out of Afghanistan, with the Taliban ruling that country. Our "war on terror" an utter failure.
A severe hatred of the successful and wealthy.
New voters also need to learn about Mrs. Clinton's checkered history as a lawyer and the game of hide-and-seek she played with federal prosecutors who subpoenaed her old billing records as part of the Whitewater investigation. After two years of defying subpoenas and not producing the records, she suddenly claimed that they had been in a closet in the White House residence all along.
New voters also need to learn about Mrs. Clinton's purge of the White House travel office, which was done to steer business to another Clinton crony. There's no doubt she directed the 1993 firings of long-time White House employees although she testified under oath that she did not. Years later, prosecutors concluded that "Mrs. Clinton's sworn testimony … is factually inaccurate."
Here's some more fodder from Clinton's past that voters need to be made aware of:
Years later, prosecutors concluded that "Mrs. Clinton's sworn testimony … is factually inaccurate."
Also among the documents is confidential advice Clinton requested or received, along with files from Hillary Clinton's office, and a Gettysburg College professor offers her take on the apparent secrecy: "The obvious answer is they are trying to protect Hillary," perhaps ahead of a 2016 presidential bid of her own.
1. She's bad for women. She forgave Bill Clinton's many martial digressions and demonstrated to women that it's okay to stay with a cheating man. No women's power there. And more women will come forward in the coming 2 years to claim Bill fondled them.
2. She lies, a lot. Not only the Benghazi debacle, but during her failed 2008 campaign she claimed she once took on sniper fire while landing at an airport in Iraq. The pilots came out and flatly denied that happened. Her response, "I misspoke." (In political parlance, 'I misspoke' is code for 'I lied.'). Full list here, it's quite entertaining if we weren't all about to be assaulted by this megalomaniac.
3. Bill Clinton. Expect every issue with his presidency to be aligned to Hillary. While not really fair, she's coming into this holding his record too. (Take off the rose colored glasses, just because the economy was great and our memories are of pre-9/11 happier times, he was a global embarrassment).
4. Potential lesbian. A hot button issue for sure, and I personally don't care, but expect the lesbian stories to resurface as the 'First Homosexual in Office.'
5. GMO, Monsanto connections. This one is special to ATS since this is our wheelhouse. When Monsanto was shifting from weed killer (Roundup) company to food modification company (GMO) in the early 90s guess who was in charge of their legal department, Hillary Clinton. Her and Bill Clinton personally re-marketed this company from weed killer to healthier engineered food company. Read here to see their latest joint news from last year. The Clinton's and Monsanto are inextricably tied together.
5. NY Senate voting record. There is not one single example of any legislation with her name appended to it. Hillary talks a lot (lies) about "sponsoring" and "introducing" and "fighting for" legislation. Except none of it passed, it's a smokescreen for failure.
6. All those dead people. This likely isn't material for the MSM, but do your homework - many Clinton 'friends' have ended up mysteriously dead.
7. Anthony Wiener. Yes that political loser who sexts pictures of his Wiener to strangers. His wife is suppose to be Clinton's 'right hand women', and she too stuck by her awful man. These two women and their bad judgement. (Some people think Huma Abedin-Wiener is Hillary's lover too. And again, I personally don't care, but it's dirt out there).
8. Secretary of State. Simply put, she had no major diplomatic achievements. Nothing positively memorable. At all.
Let me start this post by stating I'm no fan of Hillary Clinton, but not for any popular reasons touted by the right. Instead, I desperately cannot stand political dynasties.
Unless the GOP ejects the Tea Party and takes a major swing back to the center the DNC could run a rock and win.
reply to post by stirling
Hey Stirling - Can you source those assertions? I'd like to read up on them. Thanks.