learn more

Talking Points: The takedown of Hillary Clinton

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Let me start this post by stating I'm no fan of Hillary Clinton, but not for any popular reasons touted by the right. Instead, I desperately cannot stand political dynasties. Yes, I'm American and yes I dislike royalty as a governing body - that whole Revolutionary War thing was for a good cause. In short, political dynasties are the equivalent to royalty and the American people deserve better. This goes for Jeb Bush too, he'll run for the US presidency in 2016, so BE GONE to him as well.

Now to the actual topic of the post - the takedown of Hillary Clinton.

1. She's bad for women. She forgave Bill Clinton's many martial digressions and demonstrated to women that it's okay to stay with a cheating man. No women's power there. And more women will come forward in the coming 2 years to claim Bill fondled them.

2. She lies, a lot. Not only the Benghazi debacle, but during her failed 2008 campaign she claimed she once took on sniper fire while landing at an airport in Iraq. The pilots came out and flatly denied that happened. Her response, "I misspoke." (In political parlance, 'I misspoke' is code for 'I lied.'). Full list here, it's quite entertaining if we weren't all about to be assaulted by this megalomaniac.

3. Bill Clinton. Expect every issue with his presidency to be aligned to Hillary. While not really fair, she's coming into this holding his record too. (Take off the rose colored glasses, just because the economy was great and our memories are of pre-9/11 happier times, he was a global embarrassment).

4. Potential lesbian. A hot button issue for sure, and I personally don't care, but expect the lesbian stories to resurface as the 'First Homosexual in Office.'

5. GMO, Monsanto connections. This one is special to ATS since this is our wheelhouse. When Monsanto was shifting from weed killer (Roundup) company to food modification company (GMO) in the early 90s guess who was in charge of their legal department, Hillary Clinton. Her and Bill Clinton personally re-marketed this company from weed killer to healthier engineered food company. Read here to see their latest joint news from last year. The Clinton's and Monsanto are inextricably tied together.

5. NY Senate voting record. There is not one single example of any legislation with her name appended to it. Hillary talks a lot (lies) about "sponsoring" and "introducing" and "fighting for" legislation. Except none of it passed, it's a smokescreen for failure.

6. All those dead people. This likely isn't material for the MSM, but do your homework - many Clinton 'friends' have ended up mysteriously dead.

7. Anthony Wiener. Yes that political loser who sexts pictures of his Wiener to strangers. His wife is suppose to be Clinton's 'right hand women', and she too stuck by her awful man. These two women and their bad judgement. (Some people think Huma Abedin-Wiener is Hillary's lover too. And again, I personally don't care, but it's dirt out there).

8. Secretary of State. Simply put, she had no major diplomatic achievements. Nothing positively memorable. At all.

So if you take her two official office positions as NY Senator and Secretary of State you'll notice a trend - one that says she doesn't really accomplish much but talks a big game. If she were to become president expect the same old, same old. Same policies as Bush, Obama, and then Clinton. Jeb Bush is the same too. We've had the same government in place for decades now, it doesn't matter who you choose, but let's at least get rid of the dynasties.

That's all I have for right now, and I'm a Democrat who wants more than anything to never see a Clinton (or Bush) in the White House again. What does ATS have on Hillary Clinton? Anything I missed that will become talking points in the future?

If another ATS-er wants to take a stab at Jeb Bush please do so - I don't know as much about him at this stage other than he's another Bush and governed in Florida.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

It'll be interesting to see how 2016 turns out.

Imagine;
By then, we'll have seen a "correction" in the Stock Market.
By then, Obamacare will be shown to be the sham that it is and we'll be stuck with single-payer.
We'll be out of Afghanistan, with the Taliban ruling that country. Our "war on terror" an utter failure.
Unemployment numbers will be low, because they stop counting after you've exhausted benefits and aren't looking anymore. Our labor force will probably be that of the 1960's.
Tent cities for the homeless and jobless, even though minimum wage will be at "10.10".
Crime rampant, infrastructure deteriorating.
Police-states instead of police force.
A severe hatred of the successful and wealthy.

Who in the #### would want to be president over this mess???????

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

I agree on all points.

There is a special kind of loathing I hold for Hilary Clinton.

The whole sniper fire thing really got on my nerves though. It also turned a vast majority of the military against her. It's frankly insulting to think the military would ever let the 1st Lady get anywhere near a place where there was even the slightest shadow of a hint of danger.

Us folks that were around while Clinton was still in Office remember what a dirt bag she was to service members.

I hope she gets hit by a bus.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

I want to know why you're so hateful to buses!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

beezzer
reply to post by Jason88

It'll be interesting to see how 2016 turns out.

Imagine;
By then, we'll have seen a "correction" in the Stock Market.
By then, Obamacare will be shown to be the sham that it is and we'll be stuck with single-payer.
We'll be out of Afghanistan, with the Taliban ruling that country. Our "war on terror" an utter failure.
Unemployment numbers will be low, because they stop counting after you've exhausted benefits and aren't looking anymore. Our labor force will probably be that of the 1960's.
Tent cities for the homeless and jobless, even though minimum wage will be at "10.10".
Crime rampant, infrastructure deteriorating.
Police-states instead of police force.
A severe hatred of the successful and wealthy.

Who in the #### would want to be president over this mess???????

Agree. It takes a certain type of mental illness to run for office, especially for the points you outlined above.

Personally, I don't think 2 years is enough time to expose all those awful truths - before then some population culling will surely happen. What war/disaster is up next?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I was stuck on one and taken to a crappy Island in South Carolina once a long time ago.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I remember not getting paid for a week sometime in the late 90s when Clinton was in office (I think it was a Government shutdown)- us Marines couldn't stand him or her. But, I fell into the trap recently of remembering better times and assigning them to the Clinton White House, I had to think long and hard to recall that anger from back then to get those stupid rose colored glasses off.
edit on 17-2-2014 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It's not about Hillary,or any other democrat puppet.It's about GOP choices , Romney again ? Really?And dont mention name Bush, his administration almost ruined US.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

That's another way to assess the 2016 political landscape, turn the question around to the other side. Though, the democrats have to float Clinton - unofficially there's a support group in Iowa right now gauging political potential for her campaign. Starting about 6 weeks ago the GOP is running a campaign to get the dirt on her out there again, they're trying to make sure she doesn't even enter the race - but she will. First Women president and all (which is fine, just not her).

edit on 17-2-2014 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

beezzer

I want to know why you're so hateful to buses!

Love that comment Beezzer!

Hilary is just, flat out bad. If she becomes the POTUS I'm leaving...

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

I think she is inherently evil. Most times when I hear about her I think 'how on earth would Bill NOT cheat on her?'
He wasn't having affairs with exactly top shelf talent, which I would hope that the president is capable of, otherwise what's the point of being the most powerful man in the world?

Being that she doesn't ever go away, elect her to whatever post she could do the least amount of damage. Hopefully keep her out of the WH.

Keep her off of any corporate boards too, which is probably the worst, because she has been able to bounce back and forth public to private and back again peddling her messed up influence. I honestly couldn't tell you what it is HC stands for.

I say make her alltime president of Antarctica and be done with her.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Unless the GOP ejects the Tea Party and takes a major swing back to the center the DNC could run a rock and win. The GOP is vasty out of step with most of America on almost every issue. While the DNC has swung center and the GOP has swung further and futher right. If that does not change the GOP will no longer be a national party with in the next decade. It does not hurt that most of America looks back at her husbands era as the good old days. Also Hilary is hated among the die hard GOP much like Obama. That means the attacks on her will be personal and silly and regect by most of Americans. The problem is while the GOP is catering to a small group, the DNC is catering to most of America. And that is nobodies fault but, the GOPs.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Who will the GOP nominate for the 2016 election?

I don't see anyone from the right being able to win an election over Hillary.

I'd definitely take her over the likes of Ted Cruz, Chris Christie and Rand Paul though.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

And that's exactly what's wrong with this country.

People think that because the scum wears their brand it is somehow better than the scum wearing the other brand.
You are part of the problem.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
No matter who you pick, this country is doomed. There is also the question of picking senators and reps.

So I see no need to bring Hilary down over any other potential candidate. The list of flaws against Hillary can be applied to just about everyone who ran for prez. Lying, cheating, backstabbing, questionable connections, ect. If they actually managed to produce anyone clean, I'd be shocked.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Jeesus I find t odd nobody even mentioned the Mena airport and the allegations that the Clintons and the cartels were in bed together....
Or the murdered teen that saw too much...so the cops killed him....and covered it up......
Never mind the dead co conspirators who deserved it anyways

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

It's not about being voted into office anymore. It's about who the real movers and shakers in American politics "Selects"

I'm convinced the campaigns, primaries, all the pomp and circumstance of the conventions are just for show.

The military/industrial complex has already "selected" Clinton and are preparing for another BIG war that she will endorse and

support with all the appropriate flag waving, phony patriotism and chants of "we're number one"

Actually, I'm astonished that anyone still believes in the political charade anymore. Doesn't the political atmosphere seem scripted and choreographed to you? Time to wake up all you partisan morons and actually take a look at the grand conspiracy. After all this is ATS and you are supposed to deny ignorance. Perhaps that's to much to ask from such a tribal and divided, "our team mentality" populace.

Of course I could be wrong and the Corporation CEOs could "select" someone from the GOP, but I really doubt it.

If anyone can show me that the operating procedure isn't a Corporate Oligarchy; I'm willing to listen.

Still, I enjoy the show and really enjoyed Sarah Palin.

edit on 17-2-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

muse7
Who will the GOP nominate for the 2016 election?
I don't see anyone from the right being able to win an election over Hillary.
I'd definitely take her over the likes of Ted Cruz, Chris Christie and Rand Paul though.

OH! Please let them run a Paul/Cruz, Cruz/Paul ticket in2016.

PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE.

I'd even bake Cookies.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I don't see another Bush running for Potus.

I don't like Clinton for lots of reasons mainly because of her comments about Gadaffi, her self professed 'progressive' label.

The epic drop of the Benghazi ball, and the 'WHAT DIFFERENCE does it make' was like how dare the lowly sheep question her.

America doesn't need another GD Clinton.

We need Hilary like we need another hole in our heads.
edit on 17-2-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

That's why I don't like her. Her comments toward Ghaddfi and the way she presents herself. she's just a snub and thinks she's the most important person in the world. Which couldn't be any farther from the truth...

-SAP-

top topics

<<   2 >>

join

Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution