Let me start this post by stating I'm no fan of Hillary Clinton, but not for any popular reasons touted by the right. Instead, I desperately cannot
stand political dynasties. Yes, I'm American and yes I dislike royalty as a governing body - that whole Revolutionary War thing was for a good cause.
In short, political dynasties are the equivalent to royalty and the American people deserve better. This goes for Jeb Bush too, he'll run for the US
presidency in 2016, so BE GONE to him as well.
Now to the actual topic of the post - the takedown of Hillary Clinton.
1. She's bad for women. She forgave Bill Clinton's many martial digressions and demonstrated to women that it's okay to stay with a cheating man.
No women's power there. And more women will come forward in the coming 2 years to claim Bill fondled them.
2. She lies, a lot. Not only the Benghazi debacle, but during her failed 2008 campaign she claimed she once took on sniper fire while landing at an
airport in Iraq. The pilots came out and flatly denied that happened. Her response, "I misspoke." (In political parlance, 'I misspoke' is code for
'I lied.'). Full list here
, it's quite entertaining if we
weren't all about to be assaulted by this megalomaniac.
3. Bill Clinton. Expect every issue with his presidency to be aligned to Hillary. While not really fair, she's coming into this holding his record
too. (Take off the rose colored glasses, just because the economy was great and our memories are of pre-9/11 happier times, he was a global
4. Potential lesbian. A hot button issue for sure, and I personally don't care, but expect the lesbian stories to resurface as the 'First Homosexual
5. GMO, Monsanto connections. This one is special to ATS since this is our wheelhouse. When Monsanto was shifting from weed killer (Roundup) company
to food modification company (GMO) in the early 90s guess who was in charge of their legal department, Hillary Clinton. Her and Bill Clinton
personally re-marketed this company from weed killer to healthier engineered food company. Read
their latest joint news from last year. The Clinton's and Monsanto are inextricably tied together.
5. NY Senate voting record. There is not one single example of any legislation with her name appended to it. Hillary talks a lot (lies) about
"sponsoring" and "introducing" and "fighting for" legislation. Except none of it passed, it's a smokescreen for failure.
6. All those dead people. This likely isn't material for the MSM, but do your homework - many Clinton 'friends' have ended up mysteriously dead.
7. Anthony Wiener. Yes that political loser who sexts pictures of his Wiener to strangers. His wife is suppose to be Clinton's 'right hand women',
and she too stuck by her awful man. These two women and their bad judgement. (Some people think Huma Abedin-Wiener is Hillary's lover too. And again,
I personally don't care, but it's dirt out there).
8. Secretary of State. Simply put, she had no major diplomatic achievements. Nothing positively memorable. At all.
So if you take her two official office positions as NY Senator and Secretary of State you'll notice a trend - one that says she doesn't really
accomplish much but talks a big game. If she were to become president expect the same old, same old. Same policies as Bush, Obama, and then Clinton.
Jeb Bush is the same too. We've had the same government in place for decades now, it doesn't matter who you choose, but let's at least get rid of
That's all I have for right now, and I'm a Democrat who wants more than anything to never see a Clinton (or Bush) in the White House again. What
does ATS have on Hillary Clinton? Anything I missed that will become talking points in the future?
If another ATS-er wants to take a stab at Jeb Bush please do so - I don't know as much about him at this stage other than he's another Bush and
governed in Florida.