It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest MUFON UFO Ejournals free online

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
In case anybody is interested, I have found MUFON's account on issuu.com. They have posted their latest ejournals here which usually contain case reports, articles and updates from MUFON directors.

In my opinion, we need more updates on cases that have actually been investigated thoroughly and ruled "unknown". The online sighting reports are usually not detailed and 95 percent are useless.

In their latest (February 2014) issue a new television show called "Hangar One" was discussed.

Tell me what you think of the journals.
edit on 17-2-2014 by thesearchfortruth because: added

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hi, thanks for the link......marked and will study....to return with comment later.....
You are absolutely correct in saying that we don't get a lot of updates and such...these exciting and mystifying happenings seem to fade within a short time to be replaced with other stuff....is it just me or does it seem like fresh news is far more popular than keeping abreast of previous happenings should they turn up interesting details later.....
That seems to be the media way.....is it deliberate?.I sometimes think so.......

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

from what I can tell so far, I think its a much needed and big improvement over their mufon website, which to me is disappointing. The journals are so much more deep, than just about any report on their regular MUFON site as well. I agree with you, that I am interested in, and like much more detail and followup in reports, and that it is required, especially with some certain, shall we say, more high profile or unexplained sightings. This is a step in the right direction.
edit on 17pm28pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

Nice find thanks for posting

Plenty of stuff to go through here , well laid out and easy to use and read.
It's also good to see that they are publishing the case files of Leonard Stringfield
S+F

edit on 17-2-2014 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Many T's
Will read and revert as necessary.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Thank you OP for the link. I will investigate the articles thoroughly when I have more time. I once was an avid MUFON case reader. However, just glancing over the articles, I don't see any pictures of UFOs, particularly from pilots flying planes. Are there no cameras on planes?

In 2012, the head of the National Air Traffic Control Services admitted staff detected around one unexplained flying object every month.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Most of the more viable information, pictures and photographs your not going to get to see.

Robert Bigelow takes the information that has greater credence than the usual run of the mill stuff and investigates it with his own team of researchers. The normal MUFON people don't get a look!

The US Government defers all FAA UFO reports to Bigelow!

A strange FAA directive issued back in 2010 shows that the US Government has in fact deferred all FAA UFO reports to Bigelow Aerospace raising eyebrows in the UFO investigative community.

MUFON and the FAA have been bottlenecked for their UFO information regarding UFO and/or alien technologies and the funnel leads straight to the man himself, Robert Bigelow, who was recently confronted by Jesse Ventura on this very matter in Utah after Ventura’s “Tru TV” crew investigated Robert Bigelow’s “Skinwalker Ranch”.

Read more: www.disclose.tv...

Bigelow Aerospace
edit on 18/2/2014 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
It's surprising to me that with the International Space Station, and space and amateur telescopes about, we still haven't seen any 'clear' and evident pictures of alien spacecraft.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheLight

You mean like this?

www.disclose.tv...

NASA is actively studying UFO's. We can tell that fact from some of the leaked footage and Astronaut radio squawks. But not all the videos get leaked. There is a hell of a lot of footage out there that never get's shown. As far as Amateur Telescopes out there are concerned if your talking about the big ones as in observatories then the authorities are not going to allow these guys to spread that info and footage.

If you want to see good UFO footage taken by NASA then have a look at Chris Everard's Secret Space documentaries. Do a search on youtube. There's some great footage on them!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

I've been looking at distant 'blurred' pics of UFO's for years now! This is more of the same. Is it too much to ask for, that even one clear, up close photo to be produced from our high tech cameras?

new topics

join