It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dead Bankers and the ATS Cheering Section

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
There are now 6 dead bankers, and I am utterly and completely shocked that some people on ATS are actually cheering these mens' deaths. At this point, imho, we have a serial killer on our hands and his target - bankers.

These bankers, guess what? They didn't do a damn thing to anyone that YOU did not allow through complacency of who you were electing into office. Those bailouts would never have happened if it were not for YOUR ELECTED officials.

Did you loose money because you trusted people with your money? Tough #! You should have been a hell of a lot more careful if you didn't want to take the risk of loosing it!

People are constantly blaming the other guy, well crap. Start laying blame where it belongs for a change. Squarely on your shoulder's. If you don't fight against a system that does these kinds of thing.... then you ARE to blame! More than the bankers I am telling you right now.

They have a job, which they get paid to do, and go to work every day to support their families just like you do. Don't like their choice of job? Tough... that was their choice... NOT yours. And dollars to donuts most you people would be jumping at the chance to have such a nice salary... banking or not... no matter what you want to say!

Celebrate a victory when you kick out of office all these idiots who do things such as bail out corporations, NOT celebrate the death, and quite possibly murder, of people who did their job, no matter how much you dislike their job, its LEGAL.

I find myself disgusted with the membership for some of the comments I have heard lately, you should be too.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

These bankers, guess what? They didn't do a damn thing to anyone that YOU did not allow through complacency of who you were electing into office. Those bailouts would never have happened if it were not for YOUR ELECTED officials.

I never voted for any of the people that authorized the bail outs.
Most here will probably say the same.
The did a damned thing to A LOT of people, the electing process is completely corrupt and ran by lobbyist like big banks

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Sremmos80

I never voted for any of the people that authorized the bail outs.
Most here will probably say the same.
The did a damned thing to A LOT of people, the electing process is completely corrupt and ran by lobbyist like big banks

So change the system, is the system corrupt? FIX IT! Fight for a return to a system that is by the people and for the people... or at least VOTE!

Many people who want to complain don't even do that because its "corrupt" ... how do you know if everyone who thinks like you refuses to vote for God's sake?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

S&F!
I wholeheartedly agree with this rant. I started thinking of a serial killer when there were four in such a short space of time.

But pretty soon there will be some one who justifies by saying they deserved it.

+21 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

3 assumptions made in this post that absolutely ignore reality.

1. You assume government are even close to banks in the power hierarchy, which is completely false. This renders your "your elected officials" argument moot.

2. Apathy doesn't play into this, most people are out every day working to put food on their families tables, they don't have time to sit down for hours on end watching documentaries on the 'real ' way the world works, these PARASITES (and that's what they are) feed off of that. You're arguing in the case of professional psychopathy, which in itself is absurd.

3. Hatred boils over, just like the 'banker' waiving a ten pound note (from his ivory tower mind) in the face of protesters - these people will celebrate anything that brings the two classes closer, even if it's illusory.

Money is a huge lie, and it's all debt based garbage. People with money are idiots for thinking it has value, just as are the people whose life it is 'managing' a lie.

I don't celebrate their deaths at all, but I certainly don't celebrate their lives.

Also saying things like "this is what you think no matter what you say" show a striking lack of moral conviction on YOUR part. Some people don't think like this at all, I'm one of them. Don't tell me what I'm thinking, such hubris.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

it's getting darn scary isn't it? This is no longer a coincidence.... not in the slightest.

If its the government? We have a more than serious problem added to many already serious problems...

If its an individual? That someone is a cold blooded murderer who needs locked up behind bars...

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Ya because it is just that easy to unseat something that has been in place for hundreds of years.
I didn't say I don't vote, I said I don't vote for the people your are referring too.
I do vote in elections that I think are not rigged, those at the federal level are not in that category.
Do you believe that the current system of federal elections works 100% correctly? Are all citizens of the United States heard and represented in the current system? If not then are you not in the same group of those that need to stop talking and fix it?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Joneselius

Money is a huge lie, and it's all debt based garbage. People with money are idiots for thinking it has value, just as are the people whose life it is 'managing' a lie.

Money is a tool and is real.I will give you my account number if you want to rid of your money.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

There are now 6 dead bankers, and I am utterly and completely shocked that some people on ATS are actually cheering these mens' deaths.

Bankers and Wall Street cheer our deaths every Day. In our own Countries and many others World Wide where they gain from less resistance. They Drink champagne from rooftops and laugh at those less fortunate.

Excuse while I Don't shed a tear but I live with one principle..."Poke the Bull...Get the horn."

Personally...6 is only the beginning and not enough to repay.

Peace

edit on 17-2-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

He is saying the value behind the money is fake. Yes you can hold a bill, but the value it represents is not tangible or backed by anything. So it is fake

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I'd have to deliver it to you as my spare cash is held in silver.

Sorry. Practice what I preach and whatnot.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

And what happens if the truth ends up being that these dead people were going to turn state witness and go into protection programs to give all of us a necessary truth?

What happens if all this was just to shut them up?

What happens if there is a serial killer loose who, because you cheered these murders on goes on to murder your family? Or mine?

Justice is what we should ask for. REAL justice. Not some unknown vigilante.... because you just don't know everything.... It's better to have real justice than ever having back street justice...

Rich people are rich, the want more. Poor people are poor, they desire wealth. Most everyone it seems desires wealth. Just because your on the bottom doesn't mean the ones at the top are deserving of murder.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

So we have a few dead bankers and some people don't care or are even perhaps thinking bankers deserve what they get. Maybe they just don't like those groups of people who help oppress others. Maybe they know more about what's actually happening within the banking oligarchy than you do and have a different perspective. Maybe they're just cold heartless people. Perhaps you need to learn more about what the bankers are doing before you call out others on ATS.

I for one will not lose a second's sleep if everyone above the bank tellers and local managers dropped over dead tomorrow. Here's just one of the reasons why, let's use Bank of America as an example (there are plenty others);

Bank of America torched dozens of institutional investors with billions in worthless loans, repeatedly refused to abide by contractual obligations to buy them back, evaded hundreds of millions in local fees and taxes, pushed tens of thousands of people into foreclosure using phony documents, ignored multiple court orders to stop its illegal robo-signing, and exploited President Obama's signature mortgage-relief program. The bank fixed the bids on bonds for schools and cities and utilities all over America, and even conspired to try to game the game itself – by fixing global interest rates! Link

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Sremmos80

He is saying the value behind the money is fake. Yes you can hold a bill, but the value it represents is not tangible or backed by anything. So it is fake

Bad logic ? I can hold a bottle opener in my hand but that opener have no value until i open some bottle.And the value it represents is not tangible or backed by anything.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Joneselius

I'd have to deliver it to you as my spare cash is held in silver.

Sorry. Practice what I preach and whatnot.

Sorry, i do not eat silver.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

OpinionatedB
reply to post by jude11

And what happens if the truth ends up being that these dead people were going to turn state witness and go into protection programs to give all of us a necessary truth?

What happens if there is a serial killer loose who, because you cheered these murders on goes on to murder your family? Or mine?

Justice is what we should ask for. REAL justice. Not some unknown vigilante.... because you just don't know everything.... It's better to have real justice than ever having back street justice...

Rich people are rich, the want more. Poor people are poor, they desire wealth. Most everyone it seems desires wealth. Just because your on the bottom doesn't mean the ones at the top are deserving of murder.

What if the sky falls and nothing you just said happened?

A lot feel that we got justice, these bankers, until proven otherwise, killed themselves.
And based on how our "justice" system is going now a days I will take back street justice all day.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'm sorry to disappoint you OP. I don't have one bit of sympathy for these creatures who pass themselves off as human. They are not. And saying they were just doing their job like the rest of us, is like saying the Nazi's at the death camps were just doing theirs. These creatures are traitors to their countries, and to their species. I shall not shed one tear, or observe one moment of silence for them. Too bad I don't believe in hell. My only solace is that I know they can no longer harm anyone where they are now.

ETA: Whoever is killing these people is not some nobody vigilante. No average schmuck gets close enough to 6 bankers to kill them all. This is the work of those above them. They police their own. imho.
edit on 2/17/2014 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

xavi1000

Sremmos80

Bad logic ? I can hold a bottle opener in my hand but that opener have no value until i open some bottle.And the value it represents is not tangible or backed by anything.

Sure it has value before you open the bottle, that is why you have it right? It has value once you need it, you need it before you open the bottle
Also it does have a tangible backing of value, it was created by a raw material, like some sort of metal which has a value attached to it.
If we had the gold system again you could do the same to the dollar

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

OpinionatedB
reply to post by jude11

If I'm wrong...so be it. State witnesses? Not buying it...too convenient.

Kill me and my family? Waste of time and a real reach IMO.

Real Justice? We Don't get it so why should they? These Days...it Doesn't exist but for them anyways.

Maybe I'm on the bottom and maybe I'm not. But I wouldn't commit the atrocities the bankers commit on a Daily basis. Everyone knows what these bankers knew from the beginning of their careers. They should have chosen a different path if they had even a remote sense of conscience.

Peace

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join