It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LORD JEsus enlightens.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by oktopus

I said the title to be my simple claim.

Then I started about the book, which turns out being read by a member here who started reading it a few days ago.
I mentioned the book to get some content in my threads, for what most do is providing false accusations, lies and insults.

Mentioning the book just "to get content in your threads" when all you really had to say to everybody is your title...I don't see the point of making the thread.

And bringing in the book (which apparently is completely unrelated to your one goal of stating the title of the thread)...what does that have to do at all with "what most do is providing false accusations, lies and insults"???

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

puzzlesphere
reply to post by oktopus

oktopus
The same as He can with you.

That's what I call avoiding any real reflection on the question.

oktopus
At the moment my struggle is against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

So you pick and choose who you're rulers are... Wouldn't many of the current rulers also be from the "Jesus enlightens" crowd?... Yet you follow them.

You should be your own ruler, not bow down for someone else's interpretation of the world.

Which "evil" rulers are you specifically struggling against?

Absorb this song, it's good to know yourself:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by oktopus

I wasn't going to reply to this thread but out of my own twisted curiosity.... here we go

First you make this thread...

Fear and hate the love of the lord Jesus

Then one comparing Buddhist teachings with the bible... in which you had nothing relevant to the subject to add... and managed to claim to give me advice which you didn't actually give...

Then this one... Jesus enlightens...

Are you just looking for attention, or are you just a child... looking for attention?

Not trying to be a prick here... but seriously...

Tell your parents to buy you a cat or a puppy if you need attention...

edit on 17-2-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I guess you're just confused. It's only in the deepest confusion one decides to pray and finds salvation. My work is done with you.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by oktopus

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by oktopus

Wait, wait...

You're using Sepultura to make a point about your Christianity?

With most of their lyrics like this song of theirs (Necromancer):
"Catch the skulls of a children, frozen and dismal
Coming with me
Creature, kill in name of Hell
The black mess is started, life's will terminate
With the wrath of the demons started the genocide
Wrath, in my corpus is born
Death, lost legions from Hell
Slaughter, you'll see in sacrifice
Skulls, are christians with blood"

I still don't understand.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

oktopus
Absorb this song, it's good to know yourself:

Oh the irony... so much irony...

I know this song well... I've been listening to Sepultura for ages... not really my favorite band.

It is good to know yourself... like exactly where the propoganda is in your life... You don't think that you got "Jesus Enlightens" from some type of propoganda?

Quite ironic...

The other double irony here is that you use what is commonly referred to as "Death Metal" to push your own propaganda campaign about Jesus.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by puzzlesphere

All of you have been judged, it is time for the awakening so many have desired to attain.

May ye find comfort in LORD Jesus, and may the Way He prepared bring you to your dream.

It's been enough.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I hope you see from this thread LORD Jesus truly enlightens.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
On the plus side

Now we all know that children can be efficient at trolling just like the adult ones...

Here we go... back to your cave lad

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by oktopus

Ahhh... the "I can't construct a logical arguement so I will revert to fear tactics".

You are parrotting the exact words of people for millenia... "the time is now, the awakening is upon us"... trying to make it sound like it's true.
Maybe the awakening that many yearn for will never be an external thing... maybe it's all within us to awaken ourselves.

Waiting for "something to happen" never served anyone... why not put your efforts into personal reflection and make your own awakening. It doesn't have to be a negative effect to anyone else as the Religious angle requires.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Yes, speak the truth, even if it goes against yourself.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

oktopus

I think the concept of enlightenment has escaped you. This thread hasn't done anything but confuse those of us asking questions.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by puzzlesphere

You've got it all figured out so well, why don't you acknowledge Jesus to be LORD?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by oktopus

oktopus

I really don't... so far the LORD (not sure why that is capitalised) Jesus, has yet to make a post in this thread.

Who has been enlightened in this thread?

Cheers

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

How can one wish for enlightenment if one does not own said? Many here have the opportunity to become so, yet hold too much hate and grudges. If you pray to LORD Jesus for all of humanity to become affectionate, strong and happy your heart will change and the road will become easier and you will recognise opportunities.

How have they become discouraged?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by oktopus

oktopus
You've got it all figured out so well, why don't you acknowledge Jesus to be LORD?

I am lord of myself... I don't need Jesus or Satan or any other authority figure to "be my lord".

If Jesus made himself apparent to me, I'd be happy to be his friend, he generally sounds like a good guy (maybe a little arrogant from what people have written about him, but I'll withhold that judgement for if I ever meet him) but until then I will self assess my own actions and consequences, and do my best to be a force of good and reason in my own personal world, and those that my world touches.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by oktopus

oktopus
If you pray to LORD Jesus for all of humanity to become affectionate, strong and happy your heart will change and the road will become easier and you will recognise opportunities.

How about those that don't pray to Jesus, yet appear enlightened... like some Buddhists for example?
edit on 17-2-2014 by puzzlesphere because: (no reason given)

link   

oktopus
reply to post by olaru12

How can one wish for enlightenment if one does not own said? Many here have the opportunity to become so, yet hold too much hate and grudges. If you pray to LORD Jesus for all of humanity to become affectionate, strong and happy your heart will change and the road will become easier and you will recognise opportunities.

And you illustrate this by a song by "Sepultura"...........Really?

Wouldn't this have been more approiate?

www.youtube.com...

edit on 17-2-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by oktopus

If you pray to LORD Jesus for all of humanity to become affectionate, strong and happy your heart will change and the road will become easier and you will recognise opportunities.

How have they become discouraged?

Ooohh. See most of us have been praying to Mexican dudes named Jesus. So it's LORD Jesus you mean.

" How have they become discouraged?"

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Still.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join