It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pennsylvania 'Craigslist killer' says she slayed dozens more across U.S. as part of satanic cult:

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SixX18

Well if it turns out she is telling the truth you will be hearing about her a lot more... Sorry you had a murder in your city, there might be a couple support pages as this has happened once or twice in other cites and it does get talked about for a couple days.
TV's have a channel up/down power and mute buttons and radios have an on off switch and unless this was your homepage you had to make an effort to get to ATS, which would be crazy if no one had posted anything about this girl. So either live under a rock, join in to make the time pass or get ready for a long ride

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

shockedonlooker
reply to post by ToneDeaf

She was Aileen Wuornos. I've been wanting to see the movie on Netflix so thanks for reminding me

second line

That's the one.
There's some creepy similarities between the two.
female serial killer

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Kgdetroit

This chic is just looking for publicity. There are no satanic cults that actually worship satan... Almost all groups who take on the name satanist are groups of Athiests thumbing thee nose at the establishment (Christianity ).

If you believe in Christianity, and you would have to to worship there anti deity. You wouldn't back the side who's reward was an eternity of torrment. Basically except for the obscure mental illness case there are no devil worshipers
edit on 20-2-2014 by ArtemisE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Hares checklist doesnt distinguish between the two. It doesnt determine how you go to the state which is pretty much the only declared difference.

He is prominently featured in the book I suggested " the Psychopath Test."
He is a controversial figure. His views if taken to the extreme could lead to a witch hunt. Almost like these are soulless people that walk among us and are almost impossible to identify. Someone labeled a sociopath could be doomed by that diagnosis. The book actually starts off detailing such a case.

This young man assaulted someone, beating them very badly, but he convinced everyone he was crazy by quoting movies like natural born killers and clockwork orange in hopes that he would go to a hospital rather than do a few years in jail. His plan worked except they diagnosed him a psychopath and he's been trying to get out of broadmoore for like 20 years. Im not sure what his sentence turned out or recall if he went free but he served like 4 times the sentence because of the label. And they didnt label him a psychopath because the quotes.. the labeled jim a psychopath because using the quotes and scheming was indicative of a psychopath (but also indicative of natural desperation to avoid prison).

So that checklist is dangerous. It seems to me that psychopaths could and would lie and outwit the answers and others more naive may be incorrectly determined a psychopath.

In the end though, the two words started out meaning the same thing. It seems they are trying to change that, but hares checklist certainly makes no distinction.
edit on 21-2-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
i wonder if she was one of the 300 + serial killars active in america at any one time she hardly strikes fear in you looking at her kinda strange thing to boast if you are going to get the chair

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I personally feel she added the "Satanic" theme as an afterthought when describing her original crime solely for the shock value it provides, almost as if she is trying to gain notoriety for what she's done because as I'm sure you already know some killers do enjoy a "celebrity" like status.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Seems like passing the buck to a Satanic Cult isn't new to psychopaths.

Son of Sam also claimed Satanic Cult:

en.wikipedia.org...

He amended his confession to claim that he had been a member of a murderous Satanic cult that orchestrated the incidents as ritual murder. In 1996 a new investigation into the murders was launched in regards to the Satanic Cult claim but suspended indefinitely after inconclusive findings.

Berkowitz began to claim that he had joined a Satanic cult in the spring of 1975. He had met some of its members at a party, and initially thought the group was involved only in occult activities such as séances and fortune telling; the group, however, gradually introduced him to drug use, sadism, crime and murder. Berkowitz states that he knew roughly two dozen core members in New York – the "twenty-two disciples of hell" mentioned in the Breslin letter – and that the group had ties across the U.S. in drug smuggling and other illegal activities.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
It's funny how this story went so quiet. Nothing new in the media for almost three weeks? I went looking for updated news and haven't found anything except a piece from mail online with re-hashed quotes. As much as Barbour was saying, I thought we would have heard a whole lot more by now.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by shockedonlooker

We haven't heard more because there isn't more to hear..... There are no Satanic cults. Christians have just been fooled by psychos claiming that since the dark ages. The religious haven't ever been the quickest at the figuring out of things. Lol

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ArtemisE

Not just that, I was thinking along the lines of dental records and other victims identified since she claimed she could pin point them all.

Nothing else has been said but the media usually goes ape over stories like this.

Maybe she lied and there was the one murder, but if that were true I would imagine L.E. making a statement to calm a flurry over missing persons reports. If she did murder even half of her claimed number of 22, I'd expect the usual warning to others about craigs list at the very least. Just strange there has been nothing at all.

I no longer have cable but I was picturing Nancy Grace in full blown meltdown over this one.
edit on 3/6/2014 by shockedonlooker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Krazysh0t
The problem with psychopaths and sociopaths is that they practice so hard at appearing normal, it is hard to tell what they truly want, desire, and are doing.

Speak for yourself. I've lived in this world long enough to know something's wrong when a woman wants to have sex with a strange man for no reason.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

ArtemisE
reply to post by shockedonlooker

We haven't heard more because there isn't more to hear..... There are no Satanic cults. Christians have just been fooled by psychos claiming that since the dark ages. The religious haven't ever been the quickest at the figuring out of things. Lol

Thats the most ignorent comment about the black arts. Their are certainly plenty ofsatanic cults including different levels of satanism from the intellectual point of view to the worshipping of a deity. Anton lavey!. I know the atheist dont want to believein this stuff, but if you can imagine it hhappening in the world, it probably has happen.

Human sacrificesdo happen. Here and there, pope blood has been stolen as well.

Aliester Crowley has done some heinous things as well.

Go back to sleep buddy

edit on 6-3-2014 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join