It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pennsylvania 'Craigslist killer' says she slayed dozens more across U.S. as part of satanic cult:

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
She is either another Henry Lee Lucas with false confessions - because she knows she will get life so why not be famous too - or she is a girl who was previously abused. The fact that she stabbed tells me she has a lot of rage. Patricia Columbo stabbed her brother over 80 times and is thought to have bashed her fathers skull in, and either her or her boyfriend slit the moms throat - after she was already dead. This was a female who had a lot of rage toward her family, and who claims she was sexually abused as a child (not that this is an excuse).

Female serial killers usually use poison or other "distancing" means of killing their victims. When they get close up and personal - stabbing 20 times - this is telling. Whether making these extra killing up or not - she needs to be locked up for life as she did it once - and will likely do it again. I am thinking sexual abuse will come out as a reason - many years down the road when she gets help and starts telling the truth. Another reason I think this - making things bigger than they are (satanic cult/untold amounts of dead bodies all over the Country).

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Its sounds like somebody has watched too may hammer horror films and b horror movies, in reality its just a elaborate story that glorifies one or two murders, in order to get the limelight for a while, an extreme attention seeker. Satanic cult?, I don't buy it, satanism today has nothing to do with sacrifice, quite the opposite, its more about excess for ones self, if anything it shows abit more respect for other people than organised religions. Don't take my word for it, have a read, there plenty of info on the net. Obviously there are nut cases who sacrifice chickens and goats, but these people aren't the true face of it. Im not a satanist, but I have knowledge of it from friends who are, and I must say they are very loyal and trust worthy people as well as being intelligent. It winds me up when freaks like this women brings down people, who practice their religion peacefully and harm no one. Just my opinion, but as the site says " deny ignorance ".
!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

muzzleflash
reply to post by Kgdetroit

I actually don't believe it's true.
I'd need proof which certainly isn't available.

It does sound very much like something designed to manipulate folks though.
Think about it. Who would have a motive to exaggerate or fabricate that info?
And why?

I would be very interested in this woman's true background. Something is wrong with this picture.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I agree with the satanist claims. Although small town serial killers like Wayne Nance practiced satanism - he did so alone and placed his own meaning on it (it was his justification for killing a preachers wife for example). I'm far from being a satanist but know those who are "devil worshiped" don't go around doing this and then share it with the world if that is their practice.

Evidently the father of her 18 month old daughter is dead. Coincidence? And they are allowing her to visit the child I read in one article. That's weird. It also states that she and her new husband had been wanting to kill together since meeting but had never gotten the chance - it was harder than they thought. This doesn't sound like an experienced woman if it took them 3 weeks to realize their greatest hope - (of killing people). What freaks.

Also - I just have to comment on the irony of saying something like 'I killed them because they didn't deserve to live in this life'. And I suppose we need more people like her to make the world a more cheery place. Keep letting her visit that baby of hers - so she/he can learn all of those same values. Makes perfect sense. And I assume since the child is in protective custody and not with a grandparent that her mother is just as bad? From what I have read they were staying with her mom so why can they not locate her mother at this time?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The information she provides in her confession can tell the police if she is lying or not. Specific details known only to the killer(s) and the police can usually determine the confessor is not making stuff up. Call it a hunch but I don't think she is lying.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
You guys have made some good points. My biggest reason for questioning the veracity of her claims is the abrupt change in methodology, serial killers have a formula and they stick to it pretty closely. The satanic element seems a bit far fetchef as well.

On the other hand, would any of us really be that surprised if this turns out to be true? People are looney these days. Ill be keeping tabs to see how this one turns out. Could be a treasure trove for those interested in the psychology of serial murderers.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Already a previously posted thread on this topic but this one is more active so moving to it.

Could it be a conspiracy by the IllumiNSAMasons to control and manipulate the people, sure it could.
I could also walk outside my house and stage dive into the ocean and land on an island with beautiful women.
Whats more likely is that since the dawn of time their have been serial killers and she is just another criminal that way with a different pathology. The satanic part seems like a stretch but who knows, just because it doesn't seem likely doesn't mean it is impossible.

What is known for a fact , I know some people here will claim since they didn't see the crime scene they cant believe the evidence, is that she and her husband killed at least 1 person. That is about it right now, the rest is all just story and facts need to come out to prove or disprove them.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Also why would a self-claimed "serial" killer suddenly break what she has alluded to as her pattern of disposing bodies and just leave this one in the alley???

[snip]
edit on 17-2-2014 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I must have read your mind because I was going to say the same thing. Good on you!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
If she's gotten away with at least 22 other murders, it stands to reason she's at least moderately intelligent. I would assume then that an intelligent person would realize they have the advantage of being the female in a male/female murder duo. Being able to claim spousal abuse and coercion probably wouldn't get her off, but might plant the seed that leads to conviction of a lesser crime and a reduced sentence.

What I'm saying is that she was smart enough to be able to get away with killing 22 people in 6 years but suddenly loses all sense of self preservation, a pretty vital trait of sociopathy, when a possible out is staring her right in the face? It doesn't really follow the pattern of a true sociopath, pretty much a requisite characteristic of a serial killer.

Then again I'm approaching it differently from someone who is at the very least guilty of premeditated murder which gives me pause when trying to assess their logic and reasoning abilities.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
(If this story is actually true) This is what happens to people who serve Satan directly and knowingly, and willingly. Perhaps people would be expecting them to play Candy land instead?

The evil one's influence masks the devotee's sense of remorse and guilt and replaces that with excitement and even ecstasy. The person only snaps out of the spell if they are stopped, because then the evil leaves them and finds a new target when the old target isn't going to be providing human death and amusement anymore.. A lot of folks don't believe it though. (which sure is convenient for the evil one).

1 Peter 5:8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.
edit on 17-2-2014 by alienreality because: added verse for all the athiests out there.. (they really hate that)

edit on 17-2-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

The evil one's influence masks the devotee's sense of remorse and guilt and replaces that with excitement and even ecstasy.

That sort of sounds like any religion's or philosophy's zealotry.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Yes! Satan magic. Questions answered, lets all go home.

Where would ATS be without its lilly white clad of tent revival-esque prosthetylzers constantly reminding us non believers of how morally repugnant we are and to watch out for the devil?

I believe that there are some who aren't wired right, they are neurologically defective either from:

A: birth, which manifests itself slowly throughout their lives until it culminates into full blown psychopathy i. e. children who throughout childhood that experiment with torturing increasingly larger animals or starting fires, etc.

Or

B: those who suffer extreme psychiatric trauma through either prolonged or acute physical and emotional abuse.

There are examples of serial murder in nearly every species that inhabits the planet. I seriously doubt Satan is concerned with causing evil amongst species incapable of the awareness of his supposed existence or their own lack of the humanly created tenets of morality.

Sarcasm from above aside, thank you for the reply. I enjoy reading opinions of all kinds, even those I don't agree with. It can further an intelligent discourse among people from all walks of life. No offense to your beliefs intended

edit on 17-2-2014 by Kgdetroit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Kgdetroit

Yes! Satan magic. Questions answered, lets all go home.

Where would ATS be without its lilly white clad of tent revival-esque prosthetylzers constantly reminding us non believers of how morally repugnant we are and to watch out for the devil?

I believe that there are some who aren't wired right, they are neurologically defective either from:

A: birth, which manifests itself slowly throughout their lives until it culminates into full blown psychopathy i. e. children who throughout childhood that experiment with torturing increasingly larger animals or starting fires, etc.

Or

B: those who suffer extreme psychiatric trauma through either prolonged or acute physical and emotional abuse.

There are examples of serial murder in nearly every species that inhabits the planet. I seriously doubt Satan is concerned with causing evil amongst species incapable of the awareness of his supposed existence or their own lack of the humanly created tenets of morality.

Sarcasm from above aside, thank you for the reply. I enjoy reading opinions of all kinds, even those I don't agree with. It can further an intelligent discourse among people from all walks of life. No offense to your beliefs intended

edit on 17-2-2014 by Kgdetroit because: (no reason given)

Hey ask the perp all that, make those retorts to her, she's the one doing it, not me lol
IT IS HER BELIEFS ,so mine aren't important, she believes all of this , she worships the devil and was doin it for that reason as she stated, and it isn't important what the hell I believe, but nice job on the ad hom attack..
Talk about ignorance, or even reading comprehension..

And if you think the devil is just a fairy tale or a saturday morning cartoon, go ask some voodoo practicianers to curse you with demon infestation and see what a joke it is. You would be crying like a little baby.
edit on 17-2-2014 by alienreality because: for sure

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

You could be right, but its pretty nutty either way. But ya I believe her, even if her numbers may be exaggerated and her story not entirely true. One thing is for sure, some pretty nutty people out there, this seems more of a case of some bizarre black widow type thing as that would be pretty much the only way she would be able to get close to her victims. And using Craigslist is a pretty safe and effective way of finding such victims, and lets face it nobody would monitor all that goings on in such sites daily, even if they wanted to look were would they start as that kind of behavior would be pretty common, but if they know her and can get her data, they could probably backtrack to see what she has been up to.

But if she started all this at 13 I seriously doubt she could have killed all these people on her own, unless she really is telling the truth about the whole cult thing. So she is either bull#ing to get the crazy plea, or she is completely lying, or she is adding a bit of both truth and lie to come up with a more probable story which would get her a less harsher sentence. That last option is generally how it is. And good luck finding any sort of truth out the whole convoluted mess she and her accomplice would spill out.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Just curious but has anybody seen her craigslist posts? I was just curious if she is/was just on craigslist or maybe some other sites too.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

IT IS HER BELIEFS not mine, she believes all of this , she worships the devil as she stated,

But isn't a big part of the doubt about this whole thing whether the above is even true?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Chamberf=6

IT IS HER BELIEFS not mine, she believes all of this , she worships the devil as she stated,

But isn't a big part of the doubt about this whole thing whether the above is even true?

It would be normally, but the important thing is that SHE DOES BELIEVE IT. Isn't that why she killed?

I think you can see the point now I hope. And yes, if she just used that in her story to cover for a different motivation then it's moot. But the stuff she claimed is a motivator for crimes like these besides her doing them. Satanists have done worse than this, really hideous murders.
edit on 17-2-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I know for a 100% fact that there are entire cults of serial killers .. some of them are thousands strong.

People think that police solve crimes all the time ... the truth is they don't ... more often then not the killers/murderers are not found ... real life is nothing like CSI or any other stupid TV show like it.

And the really good killers are so good, you will never find a body, or any evidence at all, and certainly no motive other then to just kill someone which is almost impossible to trace.

There is an amazing amount of killers out there that have never even had suspicion shone on them ...

We only ever here about one's that are caught ... the really good killers don't get caught and probably never will.

The term satanic cult actually has nothing to do with their cults ... it's just a word the media uses to generate stereo typical hatred towards them by throwing the flash word satanic in there ... most of them are atheist or anti theists and don't believe in god or Satan at all or in any way shape or form.

There is no reason to doubt her claim at all ... as many people in the know, 100% know that cults of serial killers are rampant across the world ... the media and police just don't really like to talk about it ... kinda like the way they hid their knowledge of the mafia for a few decades ... it's all got to do with not panicking the public ... but they are real and many none the less.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Blackmarketeer
The information she provides in her confession can tell the police if she is lying or not. Specific details known only to the killer(s) and the police can usually determine the confessor is not making stuff up. Call it a hunch but I don't think she is lying.

This guy is on the right track

Police don't just take a confession and say "oh well she must have done it she admitted it" ... they will ask her specific questions about the murders that have not been released to the public ... for them to even make this claim legally, she must have given details of the other murders that no one else knows ... you can't just accuse someone in the public of killing 22 people without even that basic knowledge or some kind of evidence ...
edit on 17/2/14 by King Loki because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join