It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi: the Founding Fathers Would Totally Support Obamacare

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Same person who wants to gut the 2nd amendment as well.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
The Founding Fathers would totally support removing Pelosi ,shes just a menace to Free Americans, and their Freedom [Whats left of it,and whats being taken away everyday by these underhanded traitors

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that the founding fathers would have taken turns beating her behind with a switch from a hickory tree..

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Just goes to show you that one doesn't need to know s**t about our history to be elected (or buy enough votes) to be on the national stage.

America is a nation of sellouts.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

wombatta
The Founding Fathers would totally support removing Pelosi ,shes just a menace to Free Americans, and their Freedom [Whats left of it,and whats being taken away everyday by these underhanded traitors

well, of course they would, because they thought women were second-class citizens and women were not allowed to have political power....you do know that the founding fathers wouldn't let anyone vote who wasn't a white property landowner. they also had slaves, and they didn't let women vote...you mean that type of freedom?? our country today has much more "freedom" that the founding fathers ever dreamed. so your statement is silly

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

alienreality
I'm pretty sure that the founding fathers would have taken turns beating her behind with a switch from a hickory tree..

actually they did have the "freedom" to beat women, so you are right on that one.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

whyamIhere
This woman has no concept of the Founding Fathers.

They would of never even let a woman hold such a high office.

In this case....Their wisdom rings true to this day.

please explain your wisdom to your mother, about how any woman is so stupid and ignorant that they cannot hold public office. I'm sure she will agree with you

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The Founding Fathers would be in such a state of culture shock that they couldn't possibly give a coherent thought about Obamacare for years.

From their point of view, the US would be a dystopian society far worse than what we would think of Mad Max. Seeing a regular person in blue jeans and a T-shirt working an iPhone and comprehending that the gadget has access to the sum of all human knowledge, yet the user would be socially unrefined and rather uneducated if they were texting.

As for Nancy herself, it would only reenforce the idea of the electoral college for all Federal Offices, once it was understood the power that so few have over so many with no means for the People to counter that power. Keep in mind that the Founding Fathers also drafted the Articles of Confederation which had some good provisions that are sorely lacking under the Constitution to keep the States and the People from becoming oppressed. Here is a comparison between the two. That link doesn't cover everything, but is still educational.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Founding fathers would not support Obamacare, although I believe they would support universal healthcare. After all, that is something several of them had tendencies for - Franklin, Jefferson, Payne etc - it has to be considered, but at that period, that was something that did not exist anywhere.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I am not surprised anymore from the moronic drivel that runs from her mouth.

I would also not be surprised if a space alien crawled out of her anus, and admitted that he was controlling her.

She is about the dumbest person to hold office. Maybe second or third to de Leon and the idiot woman with the "barrel shroud" comment.

But, it really is entertaining at least to listen to people that represent the Progressive cause, that really are this dumb.

I would say retarded, but that is just an insult to the retarded.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by stargatetravels

Yeah, sounds exactly like the opposite of freedom, so they would have totally supported "free healthcare for all".

Okay then.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

jimmyx

whyamIhere
This woman has no concept of the Founding Fathers.

They would of never even let a woman hold such a high office.

In this case....Their wisdom rings true to this day.

please explain your wisdom to your mother, about how any woman is so stupid and ignorant that they cannot hold public office. I'm sure she will agree with you

I was talking about the Founders wisdom not my own views over 200 years later.

My Momma is dead...However, I am quite sure she would agree Mrs. Pelosi is a fool.

Thanks for the completely off topic drive-by...👌

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

jimmyx

alienreality

actually they did have the "freedom" to beat women, so you are right on that one.
\

Actually back then if you or anyone was caught beating a woman you would get your head blown off.. You don't know what are talking about. People back then had respect for women and no one would be caught beating up a woman, or they would be dead meat real fast..

A spanking with a hickory switch is something else entirely though..

If you even insulted a woman with cuss words back then you would be lucky to live through the day.

You also didn't go around being careless with words about others, or you would be challenged to a duel, and if you refused you would be branded a coward and no one would ever hire you or do business with you, and you would have move far away.

What is sad now is that this is no longer allowed as legal. If it was, you wouldn't see so many lying coward traitor pieces of garbage running this country.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The recent East Coast earthquakes are from the Founding Fathers rolling over in their graves!

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
How dare Obama speak for the racist founding fathers...let other racists speak for him..ie..conservatives..

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

jhn7537

Hoosierdaddy71
reply to post by alldaylong

Thats because America invented slavery! No wait, that's not right. Slavery still exists today, what are you doing about it now?

What am I DOING?? Well, I'm eating ravioli every Tuesday and lighting a single candle until things change..

I'm appalled that after the intent of the Civil Rights Act of 1867 was knocked around here at ATS for as long, it would be a given at this point to admit we're ALL slaves.

EDIT insert:: For Nancy Drool to keep this up with as much vigor regularly reinforces my contention her Botox is concentrated enough now to be traveling; taking up more space... maybe compromsing some higher brain function. And with a starting bank balance like hers before the injectoids... hooo cares about cooking sherry? ::end EDIT

And tomorrow is Friday jhn-- if your ravioli is anything like my lasagna don't wait too long after dinner to light that candle. I saw Fight Club and it ain't pretty out in the sticks either... I usually wake up draped over the cannon at the County Seat and smokin
edit on 20-2-2014 by derfreebie because: We DO have to make a cursory address to the rediculous for T&C

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Onslaught2996
How dare Obama speak for the racist founding fathers...let other racists speak for him..ie..conservatives..

Thanks for generalizing people, how DARE YOU speak of who you have decided is racist! I am a conservative and neither I or any of my family are racists, my grandparents on both sides were yet our parents taught us skin color or race was unimportant , my dad said "a man is a man, a woman is a woman and NEVER forget we are all equal!" He was a decorated WW2 3rd Army soldier (2 Silver Stars and a Bronze) he was robbed in Detroit twice several months apart by 2 different black men while delivering parts to Ford Motor company (we had a tool and die shop) he just joked that Detroit was dangerous and the people on that side of town was just in a different 'type' of business than we were and never blamed their race! He blamed himself for forgetting to lock his door, apparently other people could sense his kindness cause neither dude robbed him, he told one of them all he had was 5 bucks cash and if he needed it more than himself, he was welcome to it and the guy said "I'm not going to take a guys last $5!" and jumped out!
All of us learned to not judge people by skin color and all of us has friends 'of color' in our family! My family is of German descendants and my sweet daughter in law is black and her and her family are conservative so would you lump them into your general stereotype of conservative people?
Sorry for carrying on but I think to put people in self-made 'categories' show nothing but contempt for others and is out of touch with most people!

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

wulff

Onslaught2996

Thanks for generalizing people, how DARE YOU speak of who you have decided is racist! I am a conservative and neither I or any of my family are racists, my grandparents on both sides were yet our parents taught us skin color or race was unimportant , my dad said "a man is a man, a woman is a woman and NEVER forget we are all equal!" He was a decorated WW2 3rd Army soldier (2 Silver Stars and a Bronze) he was robbed in Detroit twice several months apart by 2 different black men while delivering parts to Ford Motor company (we had a tool and die shop) he just joked that Detroit was dangerous and the people on that side of town was just in a different 'type' of business than we were and never blamed their race! He blamed himself for forgetting to lock his door, apparently other people could sense his kindness cause neither dude robbed him, he told one of them all he had was 5 bucks cash and if he needed it more than himself, he was welcome to it and the guy said "I'm not going to take a guys last $5!" and jumped out!
All of us learned to not judge people by skin color and all of us has friends 'of color' in our family! My family is of German descendants and my sweet daughter in law is black and her and her family are conservative so would you lump them into your general stereotype of conservative people?
Sorry for carrying on but I think to put people in self-made 'categories' show nothing but contempt for others and is out of touch with most people!

That's the last refuge in the intellectually defunct left--calling people who disagree them racist.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Onslaught2996

Oh, Poor Baby,,, you can't find anything intelligent to report.
So you break out Old Faithful.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join