It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Rational talk about Climate Change from NC Gov.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

crazyewok
reply to post by seabag

Public shelters.

Disaster relief plans ect

Or would you rather just leave people in the rubble without any help?

We already have those.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

crazyewok
reply to post by seabag

Public shelters.

Disaster relief plans ect

Or would you rather just leave people in the rubble without any help?

We already have all of that.

Look, my main point is that the UN (the Global Warming Cabal) isn't going to do ANYTHING in America or anywhere else except steal wealth and control people. THAT'S IT!!

THERE IS NO FIX!!

Global Warming IS A SCAM!!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

And New Orleans?

Your diaster plans turned out to be complete shambles.

We are not just talking tornados here, but hurricane and droughts ect

No more money wont "fix" it.

But I think there needs to be some big rethinks and better reorganisition of plans from state to state.

Doesnt even mean spending more, may even be able to cut them if they are streamlined.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Scam is right.
Tptb already knows that the masses know it's a scam that is why they are trying to make it scarier by comparing it to wmd's.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

And New Orleans?

Your diaster plans turned out to be complete shambles.

You mean the disaster that was managed by a now convicted felon mayor (local government) and FEMA (a federal agency)?

These are the same type of people who will manage the carbon exchanges and taxes.

LISTEN TO THESE IDIOTS!!! You can’t make this stuff up!!

John Kerry: Climate change as big a threat as terrorism, poverty, WMDs
www.cnn.com...

You probably don't know about our scam called the "War on Poverty". Look up how well that plan worked and how much has been spent, then tell me these idiots should manage an effort to combat climate change. LOL

edit on 17-2-2014 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

China will spend $283 billion to tackle air pollution over the next five years, a state newspaper reported Thursday, highlighting how the issue has become a priority for the country's leadership.  

China's apparently taking action, so should every other country.

Whether climate change is man made or not, people should still tackle the pollution problem for our air and water quality

www.cbc.ca...#!/content/1.1324866

I don't think the link is going to work.
Headline is :China to cough up $283 billion to clean up air pollution.

edit on 17-2-2014 by snowspirit because: Trying to fix link, damned characters

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

snowspirit

China will spend $283 billion to tackle air pollution over the next five years, a state newspaper reported Thursday, highlighting how the issue has become a priority for the country's leadership.  

Whether climate change is man made or not, people should still tackle the pollution problem for our air and water quality

Is that the same china that forces woman to have there babies taken away from them when they have more then one child?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

thesaneone

Is that the same china that forces woman to have there babies taken away from them when they have more then one child?

And that has a bearing on this topic why

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

thesaneone

snowspirit

Makes sense!

It’s all part of the same agenda. Reducing the population is just another stage in “cleaning up our environment”. They should just be open and honest about it. If there weren’t so many people in the world (especially stupid people who don’t believe in climate change and big government) our climate would be much better off. Why not thin the herd a little?? After all it’s for the betterment of society, right?

[sarcasm ended]

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

thesaneone

snowspirit

Apparently.
The air over there gets so bad that they have billboards showing sunsets, 'cause you can't see them anymore.
So they have to clean up, or not breathe.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Just because China say's something doesn't make it right.

You knew what I meant so stop playing dumb.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Yet you seem to be making it up as you go along...

If you are so convinced that there is some grand conspiracy involving all the worlds experts on climate science - why don't you put forward a reasoned and coherent argument as to why you think that way? Some scientific evidence supporting your opinion would also be nice.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

thesaneone

Just because China say's something doesn't make it right.

You knew what I meant so stop playing dumb.

No I just think when someone has to draw on a issue that is completly irrevelvent and unrelated to the topic it show how weak and foolish there argument really is.

what next you going to bring the NAZI's in?
edit on 17-2-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

Exactly
I have yet to see any scientific papers of theres that back up there opinions.

Papers from independant sources.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

So to believe in climate change makes you a dirty commie left wing progressive for big government now?

Pathetic

The stupidity and ignorance on this thread is astounding.

And from hillbilly Americans as well.

Just the fact you deny climate change show how ignorant you are as iys happening round the world right now!

Ok it may be natrual change but it still CHANGE!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I must be psychic. Now comes the American bashing, when all else fails resort to name calling, typical crazy.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

thesaneone

I must be psychic. Now comes the American bashing, when all else fails resort to name calling, typical crazy.

If you noticed I wasnt bashing all Americans.

Just certain ones

There are many Americans on ATS I respect.

But theres certain groups I dont

Anyway it seems you failed in your argument long ago by brining usless facts about China

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

crazyewok
Ok it may be natrual change but it still CHANGE!

Like beating a dead horse.
There is nothing that can be done.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Atzil321
reply to post by seabag

Yet you seem to be making it up as you go along...

If you are so convinced that there is some grand conspiracy involving all the worlds experts on climate science - why don't you put forward a reasoned and coherent argument as to why you think that way? Some scientific evidence supporting your opinion would also be nice.

There is no direct evidence that links global warming to man. The fact that we have entire organizations and governments proclaiming it’s true is proof of a conspiracy.

Believe what you'd like.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

As far as blame goes, i blame those who make the mess.

If my kids make a mess, they are told to clean it up...i don't think it should be any different with corporations who pollute 'for profit' with reckless abandon.

I don't think the people, who largely have zero choice in the matter if they wish to remain in a civilised world, ought to shoulder the burden.

It's all very well corporations raking money in hand over fist creating broad smiles on investors faces, as long as they clean up after themselves properly.

The rhetoric is basically false though...if any government was even half way serious about AGW or environmental damage caused by overuse of fossil fuels...we'd all, bar none, have a modest bank of Solar PV panels on our roofs or walls, and a couple of 1kw - 2kw domestic wind turbines to back the PV's up with.

All paid for by the taxpayer, instead of using that taxpayers money to clean up and fix the damage we're causing, we'd use the money to create a real difference in the way individual energy is created on this planet.

The truth is the government (most of the governments) have zero interest in actually drastically reducing fossil fuel consumption, and 100% interest in making it appear that they do.

It's about money, not about the environment or AGW..always has been, and probably always will be...at least for the forseeable future.

edit on 17-2-2014 by MysterX because: typo

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join