It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Beat Unarmed Father To Death In Front Of His Family, Confiscate Video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

MOORE, Oklahoma -

Three Moore Police officers were put on administrative leave while detective investigate an in-custody death from overnight. The family of the man who died said police beat him badly and they recorded it with a cell phone camera.

Nair Rodriguez and her daughter Lunahi told News 9 they got into an argument at the Warren Theater around midnight. Nair said she slapped her daughter then stormed away. Her husband, Luis, chased after her. That was when the family said officers confronted Luis Rodriguez and asked to see his identification.
Cont....

I see a lot of Police brutality in the news in the streets basically everywhere. This story though is just fricking wow. Day after day I see this going on. When is enough, enough?
I'm absolutely floored that people are not doing anything other then coming to a forum to talk about these things. More and more of the tools that your forefathers left for their ancestors to deal with these things are being stripped away.

Just boggles my mind.
People here have a tendency to call others "sheeple" but what do you call the people who know what's going on yet do nothing?
edit on 17-2-2014 by canDarian because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Feb 17 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX TAGS

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by canDarian

Too slow,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry..

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

join