It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos: The Greatest Evidence UFOs Don't Exist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Well I have seen 7 UFO's since my obvious "it was not of this world one" in 2008. The one I saw on April 9th 2008 was massive and very quick after being chased away by a Fighter Jet over southern France.

There's no doubt in my opinion that UFO's exist.

And being an ex Christian turned Athiest I can honestly say there is no God!

Editing my post as I found this info!

In what will soon be considered as the Holy Grail of extraterrestrial research, the Mexican government has released ancient documents proving the existence of E.T.’s once and for all

In Mexico they are not so secretive regarding UFO's and Aliens. Probably unlike the US Government they are not working with Aliens to manipulate and destroy us!

Newly released Mayan documents, i.e. artifacts, dating back at least 1300-years reveal that the human race is not alone and highly advanced technologies including space travel have likely existed for quite some time.

Not only does this documentation released by the Mexican government show the existence of an explorer race, it may also reveal the roots of mankind.

Some consider the government’s presentation of the information to be a major step forward for humanity as the truth is finally being slowly let out. Hopefully this will prompt other governments around the world to be more forthcoming with such information, turning the tide in the UFO and extraterrestrial research community for good.

Mexican Government releases proof of ET's

You will never get the truth from the US and that's a fact. They will never come clean! Remember 'Project Bluebook"? That UFO and Alien investigation department was set up to debunk all UFO reports. They didn't want you learning the truth. Later on one of it's founders Alan Hynek confessed he could not debunk UFO's and he said they were real. Project Bluebook was subsequently closed after that.

The evidence is there to prove their existence but most of the evidence is in the ancient accounts. As someone said in this thread it's hard to capture a UFO on camera when you see one. As you go about your daily chores you do not automatically carry a camera and even today with mobile phones u still never get it ready in time. Your too busy looking and saying Oh cool look at that. Then when you eventually realize and get the camera ready.......ZZZipppp! It's gone or the camera in your phone is as much use as a chocolate ashtray for taking good pictures.

The UFO I saw in France, I saw when flying on an Air France flight. My mobile was in my bag in the overhead baggage bins and I was trapped at the window seat. So I had no chance clambering over a sleeping frenchman in time to grab the phone!

I carry a camera phone with me all the time when I fly now.
edit on 17/2/2014 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/2/2014 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

Is it really so hard to believe that a believer would recognize and discuss skeptical points?

A believer? How do you believe if you're a skeptic? You're either a skeptic or a believer. Or are you a skeptical believer? How does that work.

As a witness I find it hard to recognize and discuss skeptical points regarding UFO sightings. I see none from where I'm standing.

I must be biased.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   

unb3k44n7

Is it really so hard to believe that a believer would recognize and discuss skeptical points?

A believer? How do you believe if you're a skeptic? You're either a skeptic or a believer. Or are you a skeptical believer? How does that work.

As I have already mentioned, I lean towards believing UFOs are real. But I also recognize skeptical arguments. I try to be open-minded since we don't have conclusive evidence either way.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

From what I said above

I must be biased

I must be on my way then. Have fun discussing your skeptical views.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I think we are all a little biased whether we admit it or not.

Though we did not agree, I thank you for the discussion.
edit on 17-2-2014 by thesearchfortruth because: formatting

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I think alot of the issue is this:
The reason people have alot of pics/video of police shootings, etc because they are at EYE LEVEL, everyone is looking AHEAD of them, not many people are walking around looking UP

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
umm check youtube, you might reconsider this post...

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
and no offense but people dont really take photos anymore, everything is hd video.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Maybe if surveillance cameras were pointed at the sky we'd see something. And cell phone cameras are horrible for taking pics of anything in the distance or in the sky. Especially at night.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
and many people take the subject of unidentified objects or beings as being amusing. many people are afraid of the scrutiny they will receive from people like you. imagine if your brain surgeon starts telling you how he was abducted by aliens right before your surgery starts. or if the president believed that little green men were landing here from mars, they would be laughed at and would not be very good at doing brain surgeries or being president. many people like me have seen both military and et ufos and dont talk about it because of people like you. i could tell u crazy things i know about too, but its not worth the credential risk.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
heres the scary part, what if the scientists and et experts didnt know what the aliens were or where they came from or what their intention is. that could be more devastating than keeping their presence a secret.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Are U.F.O.'s real of course they are,
lets look at the term U.F.O:

An unidentified flying object, or UFO, in its most general definition, is any apparent anomaly in the sky that is not identifiable as a known object or phenomenon.

The following are links to some MSM story's covering some apparently possible advanced aviation classes being launched, now as new technology was tested in the past the public was not made aware of this and of course the herd got..well a little rowdy.
now everybody needs to take a step back with a deep breath and view this for what it is, what is more plausible top secret military testing which has been proven time and again with the blackbird, U2, stealth Sikorsky UH-60 Black Hawks, etc. or aliens.
now im not saying Aliens are not real, im simply saying that "Top Top Secret" is that for a reason and that is we don't know what it looks like.

en.wikipedia.org...

Area 51 spy plane and other aviation tales.
edition.cnn.com...

Declassified: US air force tested secretly acquired Soviet fighters in Area 51
rt.com...

Does the USAF have a secret ISR/Strike jet in development at Groom Lake?
www.flightglobal.com...

The Air Force's top secret new spy drone with a 130 FOOT wingspan that is being tested in Area 51
www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dreamlandresort.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   

The writer of this article did not do his research. Ufos are only seen if they want to be. They can often be seen from one angle but not another. They remain invisible, except to the few they want to see them.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

thesearchfortruth
I came across this interesting and, in my opinion, spot on article on the lack of good UFO photographs. There have been tens maybe hundreds of thousands of seemingly credible close encounters, many in our current modern era, where everybody seems to have a cell phone camera. Why do we have a handful of genuinely unidentified UFO photos?

link

In our modern world, nearly everybody has a digital camera in their cell phone. Hundreds of thousands of surveillance cameras watch our streets, banks, and any facility of any importance. There are even dozens of always-operating surveillance cameras recording the sky day and night, set to capture imagery of UFO's. According to polls, there should be nearly a hundred close encounters with UFO's a night in the USA alone. Where are these pictures?

If there is a car chase, a burst water main, bad weather, a tornado, a plane crash - any rare event at all that is of the slightest news interest - there is amateur video of it. Where are the hundreds of cell phone movies of close encounters? Where are the thousands of surveillance videos of nocturnal lights and daylight discs?
This is the greatest evidence that UFO's in fact do not exist, at least nowhere except the mind of the observer…

Occasionally witnesses will report all electronics (including cell phone cameras etc...) shutting down or going wild during encounters with UFOs. Indeed, electromagnetic effects are a common theme among the more credible UFO sightings.

link

In addition, witnesses will sometimes report being so amazed by whatever they are witnessing that they will forget to take a picture, or chose not to in fear of missing the spectacle unfolding before their eyes.

Perhaps this is true, but at times these ideas seem more like excuses than anything else.

What say you, ATS?
edit on 17-2-2014 by thesearchfortruth because: changed wording

Our military already fields lots of technology of invisibility , think you just failed with you dis info or lack of knowledge

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Pladuim

MadMax9

Funny people don't believe in a God but want to believe in aliens. God being spiritual and aliens being physical I think the laugh is on the aliens believers don't you?

I have never seen God, but I believe in there being a God. I have seen UFO's that I KNOW were intelligently controlled life forms that are alien to us. Ya see, its not that I believe that there might be UFO's controlled by beings that are alien to us, I know for a fact there are.

Pladuim

It would be really funny if god was flying a ufo to check up on us. and everyone was wrong!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Id say thers just not alot of UFO encounters especially now seems to be declining. Id say a large part of it was just misidentifications. People are shall we say more tech savy now and can tell what they are looking at we have smart phones that can instantly tell us venus is right there etc. So how many UFO sightings happen in the US in say a year im guessing not more than a hundred . And of those how many are misidentifications. Ever notice how Mexico sees UFOs everywhere yet in the US in Texas for example nothing. The mexicans are at the point the US was in the 50s and 60s we saw UFOs everywhere.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Being freelance photographer for nearly 30 years, carrying professional cameras in my back pack 365 days a year to capture and freezing the moments/phenomena as I have seen many strange things!

………….Then just a few years ago I suddenly realized… Sometimes, something should stay, remain and kept hidden as secret no matter how wonderful, strange and life changing they might be..!

Now think of many like me is out there too…!

Thanks for the post.

edit on 17-2-2014 by amkia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Thats great and all, but if nothing happens to the property (or what ever is being surveilled) does anybody watch the CCTV?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Can you prove that there aren't any UFO's that visit earth?

Can you prove that there isn't any intelligent life in the universe that has the technology to travel around visiting planets?

We have no concrete proof either way, I think it is great to think out of the box.

Nothing wrong with imagining and dreaming.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by PLAYERONE01

An unidentified flying object, or UFO, in its most general definition, is any apparent anomaly in the sky that is not identifiable as a known object or phenomenon.

Thank you. This is what I have been thinking while reading through the thread. UFO is NOT synonymous with ET craft. It's no wonder there is such confusion among humans. The same words or terms become so convoluted, they no longer have a standardized definition among a public, who refuse to learn their own language, or find out what a word means before using it. (Not aimed at you specifically, OP.)

edit on 2/17/2014 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join