It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's obvious that there is a pro-female agenda....but why?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

BrianFlanders
They are using people's natural sense of injustice for something a little darker than they will admit. I'm just not sure what that thing is.

So you're starting to be able to see "it"? It's hard to see what's really happening beyond our blinders but from time to time they get soo bold, the veil drops and we get a glimpse that something is amiss.

This "movement" like all the other countless ones they are raging MUST work the same way. Start off with a genuine cause then start to rapidly stoke the flames. Should women be entitled to betterment and equality? YES! But that is not going to be the endgame, in fact there is never an END to it.

At it's core is something we simply aren't EVER allowed to talk about, get that part out of the way. But look at all the other causes in the world, have we made any real progress? They aren't interested in ending sexism, racism, etc....... In the name of social justice they're managed to have the entire world at odds with each other over something or another. Meanwhile the people pulling the strings DON'T subscribe these agendas amongst their own.

But they've also been doing this for a very long time. It didn't just start out of thin air, they've revised their techniques and use their other avenues to constantly reinforce their will. The best way is to get them when they're young and mold the mind over generations. The brainwashing gets so ingrained that even when you stated in the OP your actual stance on the general issue, they ignored you and hit you with standard keywords and talking points. It gets to the point where the issue is a one way street and any questioning is seen as dissent. At which point the shunning starts: racist, sexist, bigot, homophobe, liberal, conservative, extremist, etc...etc...etc.........!!!!!

Again, all for women's and everyone elses rights, that's the best ideal. The extreme and unrelenting aspects are the ones that need to be observed. Watch groups like Femen and how they operate and tell me they are doing anything other then making people resent them.

XL5

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
AutumnWitch657, its pointless to argue with some women as they will twist things to a point where they don't even have to use logic to prove a point in their favor. They will use guilt to intimdate, open threats and silent treatment. Its akin to arguing between evolution and creation, pro/anti-abortion and 9/11 official/controlled demo.

The statment "honey, don't you think the TV is too loud" is whats wrong, when you think about it and the way it makes you feel, you will get my point. That statment, minus the "honey" has been used on me and there is no good way of expressing how you feel about it without it making it worse. No, not every woman does this, that should be a given.

Every thing else I said in my other post meant nothing though I guess.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

eManym
Here are a few instance of feminization of western society. I am sure there are more but here are a some:

1. The requirement of clean shaven males.
2. Male genital mutilation - Circumcision.

I don't see this happening, anyway you are using the word mutilation when all I heard from ladies was something else! ;p

eManym3. Female titallation of superiors for advancement and promotion - it happens all the time.

This is however seen negatively from most women and most men, I see no aggravation due to feminization here.

eManym4. The consistent portrayal of females as intelligent and articulate and males as unintelligent bumbling dolts.

I totally agree with that one!

eManym5. The forcing of males to operate in a more feminine mode of interaction in the workplace.

Hey, if it really does give better results or at least pretends to, why not give it a shot?
Then the workers can debate what's best for the team...

edit on 17-2-2014 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
It's not so much "pro woman" as "anti men". The pro woman angle is just one angle among many used to achieve this goal. Men have long been seen as the protectors of family and community. It used to be that if you were in trouble you could go knock on someone's door and a man, a real man, would come to your assistance with whatever you needed. Fixing your car, scaring off a gang of hooligans, give you food and shelter during a storm... They have partially succeeded in "removing the man" from our society. Now if you were to knock on a door, you are likely to be greeted by a single mother who must take her children's safety first and so cannot assist you, an elderly disabled couple abandoned by their kids with no way to help you and again worried about their own safety with no man around to keep them safe, or you might even be afraid to knock on a door cause there might be some weirdo who will rape you if you go inside to use a phone or shelter for the night.

A with this safety net of "real men" removed from our communities, we are forced to rely more and more on our governments. Calling 911 happens more than it used to I imagine. Sure, weirdos were around in the past! But their were a higher ratio of real men to compensate, providing this community safety net.

Men have been made to feel like they are not real men. Extreme feminism has just been one of the ways this has been done. Yes they always take a good cause and turn it into an extreme form. Like hip hop was turned into gangsta rap and used to lure young men (and women eventually) into these horrible ideals, ruining a good portion of a generation. Anyway I think I could go on but I think you get it. Look around you... where are the "real men"? There are few of us and the simple fact there are few of us makes the few of us that there are more unwilling to act in in reasingky more situations because we know from experience our actions will not be supported or will be met with extreme behavior.

I put "real men" in quotations for a few reasons. You could say that one reason is because women can and have been known to fill these positions too. In fact a woman can often more successfully stand up to somebody because many are more reluctant to commit violence on a woman. Maybe this is a transitional phase where we can all stand up and perform the duties of the "real men" of the past... But I kinda see it as a psychological attack on the populace to weaken our families and communities, causing us to rely more and more on government provided services.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
There's no chance this is about "gender equality". While it's true that our culture is still patriarchal on the whole, and yes women do still have income disparity compared to men, that in no way means there isn't an agenda here.

The agenda seems obvious to me. Look through the media. You will see women as confident, smart, more intellectual, and somehow even more physically stronger (BIG WTF??) then men. The men are portrayed as weak, dumb, ineffective, and somehow more emotionally driven than women (BIG WTF??).

There seems to be an agenda to use our emotional and spiritual inclinations against our own good. I think women are being shaped in a way that only benefits the outliers. The same can be said of men. While I'm all about these more extreme variants gaining acceptance within the culture and society in general, this is not how we should be attempting to reshape the norm, as it's just not in them.

edit on 18-2-2014 by webedoomed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BrianFlanders

I'm still confused OP as to who 'they' are specifically.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The same reason 'they' get involved with all sane and equitable ideas/movements which empower the average person regardless of sex, religion, colour.....

THEY DO NOT WANT EQUALITY FOR ALL

It's quite simple and they do it over and over again - ANY movement coming from the people is quickly taken over by those already in control who can then rip apart the movement from within and generally do the opposite of what they were initially set up to do usually while discrediting those who initiated the movement.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by johnb

Which is quite obvious to anyone who is bothering to pay attention.

I think the "women's movement" was infiltrated decades ago. What has been allowed to be spotlighted is anything but helping women or society.

If only common sense still existed, we would never be in this predicament.

*sigh*

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
There's a pro-female agenda? Really? That's news to me. I want in on the action....

Especially when there is still a wage gap for males and females in the same exact positions...

Exactly, me too, because if there is an agenda they must need all the help they can get.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Woman are equal now. That is why I refuse to buy them flowers, I won't let them order first or hold the door for them. And if they talk smart to me they get popped in nose just like anyone.

Women got what they wanted. Chivalry is dead.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The women movement is not about equality, its about total control.

*The promotion for females to get education, such as women's grants, women's studies, what happen to men's counter part? EQUALITY!

*Why do 90% of the court cases female always win the divorce/custody settlements? AND get the men to pay for the them? why don't they speak against that? cause its benefit for them that's why! EQUALITY! talk about being independent.

*Why do these females on talk shows talk about how kicking a man in the balls is "funny" and aired as something normal, while IF bunch of men sat around and talked about kicking the women in their **** is shunned and censored? EQUALITY!

*Why do when an older man(a teacher) have an intercourse with a minor(student) get heavier penalty then if the sex is reversed? would you tell the 12 yrs old kid to "man up"? EQUALITY!

*Why do spousal abuse complained by men not even taken seriously? EQUALITY!

*Why is bunch of grown women, cheering at 15 yr old boyband is normal, but if the the sex is reversed its creepy?

This is just tip of the iceberg.

Until this women's equality movement actually is fighting for equality, ill be a proud anti-feminist.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Ever watch the south park episode where Kyle's younger brother is having an affair with his teacher? If not watch it. That episode shows why no one cares about teenage boys having sex with their teachers while they do care about the other way around. Meaning that it isn't a product of feminism or anti-feminism and more just men being happy for boys getting laid.

"Niiiiice" is literally what every guy says when they hear about the affair in the episode. You can't have a problem if no one recognizes it as such.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

randomtangentsrme

Yes I read it, and disagree to the core. That's why I quoted it in it's entirety. You claim a lot, while protesting to much. To paraphrase Shakespeare.
I do not see what you see, which is why I responded as I did. I personally do not see what you see, while working in a male dominated industry.
So again, I would like your 20 pages of notes, or maybe a web link to start me understanding where you are coming from.

Well I don't think is to hard to see where is coming from and what's trying to say. You might work in a male dominated industry but have you ever had a legal issue with a woman such a child support, alimony or divorce? I hope for your own sake that have not. Otherwise what the op is saying just pinches you in the @ss with it truthfulness because no matter what, despite how right, honest and innocent you might be, the woman always wins. Or take an example from the entertainment world. Try and see a tv show, a series or whatever and tell me that the male figure is not being pictured as emasculated, stepped on or as a retard who goes to work to make money which in turn is controlled by the wife along the house and the rest of the life. I always hated shows like Maury or even worst, Jerry Springer but I couldn't ignore one fact in whatever is depicted there (true or fake). Always females are shown as aggressive, tough, ready to slap and punch the man which you often see it happens in this shows and never the opposite. We know though that in the real life no such thing really happens, at least is not the norm. So what's the purpose of that? Is fun or humor? I hope not because I'd feel really bad for all humanity. Can you really say there is no agenda behind all this?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Telos

randomtangentsrme

Yes I read it, and disagree to the core. That's why I quoted it in it's entirety. You claim a lot, while protesting to much. To paraphrase Shakespeare.
I do not see what you see, which is why I responded as I did. I personally do not see what you see, while working in a male dominated industry.
So again, I would like your 20 pages of notes, or maybe a web link to start me understanding where you are coming from.

Well I don't think is to hard to see where is coming from and what's trying to say. You might work in a male dominated industry but have you ever had a legal issue with a woman such a child support, alimony or divorce? I hope for your own sake that have not. Otherwise what the op is saying just pinches you in the @ss with it truthfulness because no matter what, despite how right, honest and innocent you might be, the woman always wins. Or take an example from the entertainment world. Try and see a tv show, a series or whatever and tell me that the male figure is not being pictured as emasculated, stepped on or as a retard who goes to work to make money which in turn is controlled by the wife along the house and the rest of the life. I always hated shows like Maury or even worst, Jerry Springer but I couldn't ignore one fact in whatever is depicted there (true or fake). Always females are shown as aggressive, tough, ready to slap and punch the man which you often see it happens in this shows and never the opposite. We know though that in the real life no such thing really happens, at least is not the norm. So what's the purpose of that? Is fun or humor? I hope not because I'd feel really bad for all humanity. Can you really say there is no agenda behind all this?

I can chime in and say there is no agenda in those two particular industries and nine others as per askmen and recent studies.

www.womensaid.org.uk...

ca.askmen.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

InTheLight

Telos

randomtangentsrme

I can chime in and say there is no agenda in those two particular industries and nine others as per askmen and recent studies.

www.womensaid.org.uk...

ca.askmen.com...

I don't need links, associations or foundations with their study to express what I perceive as right or wrong. I don't need to read what a study says about certain topics when I've lived and experienced first hand, when I'm surrounded by people with similar experiences as mine and are the perfect example of how things are. Maybe that's the problem now days, people don't think anymore for themselves but need to be told what is right and wrong, what can and cannot be done. That in it's own way is an agenda.
edit on 18-2-2014 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BrianFlanders

The destruction of the family unit is what they have to gain.

They also added to the workforce twice as many slaves at half the price. Inflation goes up, but rather than the pay rate for the individual going up with it; the number of people in a household needing to work full time to make ends meet has; leaving no one at home to raise our children in a proper manner (whether male or female).

The breakup of the family unit, which serves as the single most powerful bond on Earth among mankind, can force individuals to rely on their governments as their provider rather then their family/self.

God Bless,

edit on 18-2-2014 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Telos

InTheLight

Telos

randomtangentsrme

www.womensaid.org.uk...

ca.askmen.com...

I don't need links, associations or foundations with their study to express what I perceive as right or wrong. I don't need to read what a study says about certain topics when I've lived and experienced first hand, when I'm surrounded by people with similar experiences as mine and are the perfect example of how things are. Maybe that's the problem now days, people don't think anymore for themselves but need to be told what is right and wrong, what can and cannot be done. That in it's own way is an agenda.
edit on 18-2-2014 by Telos because: (no reason given)

Alternatively, I too have long experienced and lived on the other side of this coin, so I perceive the statistics and study data collected by both women and men to be spot on - still, unfortunately!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join