It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sonnet #1 On Pantheism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

It's bad when ones own thoughts lead one to the conclusion that acquisition of brain bleach would be a good idea! Sorry to hear that you have been so afflicted!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

That's cool, just tell us the general area and we'll get hold of it. I have excellent detective skills.

I chuckled when I saw this thread on page two, people will be expecting a serious discussion on the pro's and con's of iambic pentameter. Happy days!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

10-12 Marine Parade
Southend-On-Sea
SS1 2EJ

That was the address. There are CCTV cameras everywhere on Southend seafront, but they are government jobs, and getting hold of feed from those, even old stuff, is trickier than getting old footage from a private camera.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

You lived in a pub on the seafront? That must have been so awesome!

Offically jealous

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I used to live in a room, out the back. It was my friends room really, I lived on the floor, in about a two foot space between the bed, and the wardrobe. The room was about the size of a jail cell! It was great! Rum for breakfast, ale with lunch, and just twenty yards from golden sands, and the lapping waters of the Thames Estuary. They had a great jukebox there as well, best in the county at least. It's not the same these days though.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Hehe

I used to live in the backroom of backstreet biker pub. I had my own pull out bed though. The amount of times people used to walk in thinking it was the bog! Really not what you need when you are jumping around trying to get into your jeans. It was free though (came with the job) so I can't complain. I used to have the long pool-table light over the dining table. It was horribly spooky though, I'm amazed at how long I lasted really. The guy living in the attic woke to see a little girl playing by the side of his bed and the landlady saw an old woman in the corner. I'm not sure if they were serious or just winding me up!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Oh I heard all manner of stuff about what people had seen in the pubs back rooms and attics. I never payed much heed to it, since everyone in the place was as drunk as a lord, or at least as drunk as me! I never saw anything myself, that's for sure.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Filled with eloquence and imagery. Wonderful!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
@Night, thank you so much, it took two days and I'm still recovering.

Thank you for your kind words, they are much appreciated.

@True, I'd never stop rocking in the corner if I ever saw one. I'd be institutionalised for life.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Nice writing. I enjoy reading these stories

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dukeofyork

Thank you for commenting!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join