It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

three Moore cops beat man to death

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
A lawyer for one of the cops says there is a second video that 'shows everything', including the victim getting in an aggressive stance....

But get this, the lawyer says that there was no beating.
News9.com
From the link:

"There's no beating at all and I think that needs to be made clear is that during both the videos, and you can watch them both. There is not any kind of a beating."

I guess this attorney didn't see the photos of the man that his client helped beat to death???

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Didnt you know people beat themselves to death all the time . It just so happend the three cops were standing around him at the time.

He was agressive towards himself and the cops just let it play out

His wife and daughter are obvious liars as they are dark skinned and wear no badge.

So obviously .....

Wait what? If thats what the video shows then they will have no problem letting them out to the public.

What a farce!

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
If the wife had not filmed it, we would not be having this conversation what so ever and we would never know period. This would be just another covered up death by cop. I do not think I would have been able to just film it like that, but in the end, there was nothing else she could do, or she would be dead/hurt/arrested as well and who would believe a more than likely illegal(I know its not PC, but highly likely the case). So at this point, she did the absolute best thing she could have done. I dont think they beat him to death, I think he was smothered. He was obese and being on top just right made it easier to cut off his air would be my guess. The end result is the same

If this keeps up , it will be a catch 22, because people are going to get tired of it and start taking it out on cops, and then cops are going to ramp up their part and so on...I for one know most cops are not bad guys, but the fact they dont do their part to curb the bad ones, sort of voids out a good chunk of their good side.

edit on 27-2-2014 by Wiz4769 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Link to the new thread with video

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Update

Private autopsy suggest asphyxiation

m.newsok.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join