It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BMJ Investigation Reveals Big Pharma Flu Scam - Billions Looted From US - WHO is corrupt

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
A BMJ Investigation Reveals Big Pharma Monstrous Flu Scam - Billions Looted From US.

I said it at the time the flu pandemic was a gigantic money making scam and was approved by corrupt officals who had ties to big pharma.

Everyone was terrified by the propaganda spread by the WHO at the instruction of Big Pharma.

They concocted this crap vaccine to inject into everyone.

They declared a pandemic after only only a few cases.

remember the WHO is a very corrupt organization full of nepotism,cronyism and corruption.

i have been proved right again.i was right all along.i have been vindicated.

just look at the vast evidence of this corruption.

a new investigation aimed at uncovering what really took place during the 2009 global influenza pandemic, which led to tens of millions of people being vaccinated for so-called "swine flu." A joint investigation by the British Medical Journal (BMJ) and the Bureau of Investigative Journalism (BIJ) has already uncovered major conflicts of interest at WHO, whereby vaccine companies profited heavily....

www.naturalnews.com...

I said it at the time the flu pandemic was a gigantic money making scam and was approved by corrupt WHO officals who had ties to big pharma.

remember the WHO is a very corrupt organization full of nepotism,cronyism and corruption.

i have been proved right again.

just look at the vast evidence of this corruption.

we have robbed,lied to, cheated... money has been stolen by big pharma and their endless greed from our pockets.

a fake vaccine to defraud us all-with horrendous side effects including death.

"After Dr [Michael] Elashoff's review (he had access to individual patient data and summary study reports) the FDA's advisory committee voted by 13 to 4 not to approve zanamivir on the grounds that it was no more effective than placebo when the patients were on other drugs such as paracetamol," adds the report. "Dr Elashoff's view was that zanamivir was no better than placebo -- and it had side effects."

www.naturalnews.com...

That's right folks you have been tricked swindled again by big pharma.

Remember how they have spend 6 million dollar on each each congressmen.

Remember I have been proved right again.

The thing they are concocting another FLU scam right this minute if you look at the headlines in the MSM.

The sharp witted among you will know about this...the sheeple will have forgotten all about it.

i can just imagine that pardon? /crazywok poster ambling along to parrot his excuses for the corruption....

edit on 16-2-2014 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2014 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Flu shots.....meh

Last time I had the flu was in high school when I was maybe 13 or 14 years old and that was well over 20 years ago. I've never had a flu shot in my life, thankfully when I was young the drug dealers didn't push them as much as they do today.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Unless the sheeple hear it from their corrupt television they wont believe you me or even natural news.

Yes its a big fat con, always was and always will be.

Get ready for the "you cant beleive natural news" crowd.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

Well how about that, I always felt pushing flu vaccines was really getting to the point where it was causing fear among the public. In all my years, I've never seen local pharmacies posting flu reminder signs and pushing flu shots. Every time I have a doctor's visit during the winter months, my family doctor is always pushing me to get a flu shot. The media is always pushing people to get shots during the winter months.

I always felt it was better for my own immune system to fight off the flu instead of relying on a flu shot, so I never caved into the mass hysteria. As a teacher, I'm bombarded everyday with viruses and bacteria. Kids are sneezing and coughing, and transferring bacteria on their written assignments everyday in my classroom. I rarely get sick and if I do, it only last a day or two.

I think with all the antibiotics and vaccines that are pushed upon us, it does more harm than good. It weakens our immune system and makes it harder for our bodies to fight off viruses and bacteria. I'm not a doctor, but I think our bodies can adapt to fighting off bacteria and viruses when your'e constantly exposed to them. They treat allergies by injecting the allergen and increasing it's dosage until the body's own immune system can handle it. It would make sense the same idea would apply to bacteria and viruses.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Why pick on big Farsema. It is part of their job description to trick the people of the world which leads to them making profit. They just spelled Pharmacutical wrong.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
And before anyone jumps on the main source, Natural News, claiming it's debunked from that, see more info provide. There is a source article with even more info - See here, to look into.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

dreamingawake
And before anyone jumps on the main source, Natural News, claiming it's debunked from that, see more info provide. There is a source article with even more info - See here, to look into.

It says in that article that the Pharma company had 4 billion invested in the vaccine. I kind of find it hard to believe this. Unless they payed out a lot of top exec. bonuses I can't see them having over one billion dollars in developing the vaccine. I wonder how they do their figuring myself. I bet there is some serious money crunching to make it look like they are not making money.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

WeRpeons
reply to post by beckybecky

Well how about that, I always felt pushing flu vaccines was really getting to the point where it was causing fear among the public. In all my years, I've never seen local pharmacies posting flu reminder signs and pushing flu shots. Every time I have a doctor's visit during the winter months, my family doctor is always pushing me to get a flu shot. The media is always pushing people to get shots during the winter months.

You are probably right, however GP's are more or less compelled to follow government guidance in that area, and the need to offer an advisory, especially if there is observations of a novel pandemic and there, GP's are between a rock and a hard place under those circumstances.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
you wanna vaccine?
go to a birthday party blow on the cake

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
It could be argued that if there was an actual pandemic, then the measures taken wouldn't have been questioned.

But there wasn't, so now the WHO's credibility is mud.

If they did do all this to line their own pockets, they've just shot themselves in the foot, as now everyone will be wary of their claims.

I think there's more to this story than we are being told.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

AlphaHawk
It could be argued that if there was an actual pandemic, then the measures taken wouldn't have been questioned.

But there wasn't, so now the WHO's credibility is mud.

If they did do all this to line their own pockets, they've just shot themselves in the foot, as now everyone will be wary of their claims.

I think there's more to this story than we are being told.

This man is one of the ring leaders behind these "pandemic" scares.look how much money he has made.

look how he and his cohorts lobbied every government.

rense.com...

And follow the money trail here:-

www.financialsensearchive.com...

Shocking.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Here's yet another reason why we need to end corporatism. It is a corrupt and inhuman system that does more harm than good, and now they can spend all that money on our elections!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
WHO was founded by the rothschilds(rockefellers too) i do believe, forget where i heard that. Would make a lot of sense now wouldn't it. the UN as well are tied in with the rothschilds. The whole thing is a cluster#.
edit on 17/2/14 by AzureSky because: added

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Is anyone surprised?

Anyone at all?

Anyone?

-FBB

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The flu shot covers only one strain of the flu.

The strain these "health professionals" are pushing is the one that is going to make you sick...

The only way to get you this sick is to administer it to you by way of iv.

Elderly people who hardly go outside will go get the flu shot, only to be infected for coming outside...

new topics

top topics

join