It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton is in trouble (Sarah Palin)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I love Sarah! Sarah single handedly transported American politics into surreal zones even Rod Serling didn't know existed.

www.youtube.com...

American politics has become a parody of itself, devoid of meaning; cheap sideshow entertainment that totally illistrates what the American political culture has devolved into.

Best damn show in town!!!

Hillary just doesn't have the production value that ex Gov. Palin has. Still....bring in the clowns!!
edit on 17-2-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I could turn out to be totally wrong, but I have a gut feeling Hillary won't run in 2016. I have a feeling that the already-unpopular Obama presidency will not end well and she will make a tactical decision not to run.

As for the GOP candidate... I think the nominee will be someone not even on the radar yet. It won't be Palin (though she might run in the primaries).

As a secular conservative, I never have a candidate that matches my political leanings 100% anyway...

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

That's so true. All that little idiot McCain can do is talk about bombing muslim countries. It's like he is a mentally ill and needs war in his life. Come to think of it, a lot of them politicians seem that way.

I thought the GOP would be shaken up and get back to its roots after losing to a nimrod like Obama but they still seem so out of touch with the American people. It's just mind blowing at how delusional they all are. I fear that if the GOP puts JP Morgan puppet Ted Cruz in the front that they will be handing victory to dear Hillary. Revolution is the only way out. That's the conclusion that I have come to.
edit on 17-2-2014 by Fylgje because: to add to my post

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
To even consider Clinton as a presidential candidate ......... All's I can say is you'll be sorry.
A surefire winner? Someone (good, bad or indifferent) who promises all the usual crap....... and legalizing marijuana. That is all you see lately in the news, some story or opinion about it's legalization. Offer in your election promises that you will make it legal and you will likely win.
All that aside, Hillary is a Bad Choice for a host of reasons, and NOT to be trusted. The democrats will be steamrolled this next election, or so much corruption will take place fixing the poles to benefit the democrats, that if you still vote a dem. you deserve every ill coming your way.
We don't need circus acts, queers, magicians, Wrestlers, illegal aliens again, or any odd perverse strange-bait individuals as President. Being president here in the US has become a side show worldwide.
Frankly I'm too old to care, my life is pretty much spent, and I can say that I lived in the best of all times to live on earth. A Golden age. It's gone now, but the memories remain. How many did Pol Pot, Stalin, Hitler and the rest of the despots murder? Each were in the millions ?
And you think it can't happen here.....? Sure looks like it's leading to it... ya think?

You had better think long and hard about who you give the reins of this country to, we are fast running out of hope of remaining a great nation with all the crazy choices that we have made. 0bama should have taught us something by now.. no more sympathy votes or 'Circus Acts'.......

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Scary Hillar(it)y

Hillary, Hillary, Hillary, Hillary.

Hillary, Hillary, Hillary, Hillary.

Hillary Bam, Hillary Boom.

Hillary Bop, Hillary Bill, Hillary Bop Bill.

Bam, Boom, Bop Bill, Hillary.

She Bop, She Bop, She Bop You Too.

Pillory Hillary, Pillory Hillary,

Before She Pillories You.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Carry on.
edit on 18-2-2014 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

There are a lot of dems who don't like Hillary. Being that she is a globalist, pro outsourcing ( she has travelled to India to court companies interested in importing jobs from the US) , is a former republican (yes, she switched parties when Bill ran for governor). She also sat on the board of Wal-mart, Not exactly a card carrying communist.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

She has the backs of working people in America. I am sure all our college graduates appreciate the friendly competiion with their Indian colleagues. "Fit the skills to the jobs": TRANSLATION: Service jobs for Americans, tech and professional positions for the H1B1 workers. If there is ONE American who could have filled a job taken by an H1B1 visa, she has committed a crime against the American people. I for one would vote for Pee Wee Herman before her.

edit on 18-2-2014 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2014 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

The difference is that S.P. is an idiot who knows next to nothing about the world. H.C. is anything but an idiot and is most likely the most qualified person to be Prez. Do I want to see her become President? Hell No!! She is scary!!

edit on 18-2-2014 by Darkmask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

OMG, now you have me thinking about this,,,

OK, I like Sarah, I do, she appears to be a Down to Earth Kinda Of Person.
I don't care if she's Religious or if her daughter is a single mom.
here are some interesting tid-bits from an article.

The Democrats understood how to reach that constituency. When a barrage of Obama campaign TV ads told them that the GOP wanted to take away their contraceptives or that Bain Capital killed someone's wife, they took notice. When Obama strolled the hurricane-stricken beaches of New Jersey in his bomber jacket, they were snowed. As Malor put it, Obama won on "binders, Big Bird, birth control and blame Bush."

Palin can more than keep up with the Democrats in appealing to voters' emotions. Hardly anyone could be more blue collar than Palin, out on the fishing boat with her hunky blue-collar husband, Todd. Palin is "View"-ready, she's "Ellen"-ready, she's Kelly-and-Michael-ready.

A Palin "war against women"? Hah! Not only is she a woman, she's got a single-mom daughter, Bristol, to help with the swelling single-mom demographic. On social issues, Palin, unlike Romney, has been absolutely consistent. And let's remember that most Americans, whatever their view of choice, disapprove of most abortions.

Gay marriage? Palin opposes it. But she is also a strong advocate of states' rights, and I'm betting she'd be fine with letting states and their voters grapple with the issue on their own. Remember that all of America didn't swing toward approval of gay marriage on Nov. 6. Three reliably blue states and their voters did. If she were smart, Palin would recruit a member of her impressive gay fanboy base — yes, she has one — to help run her campaign. I nominate Kevin DuJan of the widely read gay conservative blog HillBuzz, a Palin stalwart since 2008.

Palin's son Track is an Iraq war veteran, so she can be proudly patriotic without being labeled another George W. Bush, looking to do aggressive nation-building. She seems aware there is only one nation in need of building right now: America.

Furthermore, looks count in politics, and Palin at age 48, has it all over her possible competition, including Hillary Rodham Clinton, who will be 69 by election day 2016 and who let someone talk her into adopting the flowing blond locks of a college student, making her look like Brunnhilde in a small-town Wagner production. Men love Sarah Palin, and she loves men.

She's tough as nails too. After Election 2008, she was supposed to have been through. This year eight of the 14 GOP candidates Palin endorsed for Congress won election or reelection, including tea party favorite Ted Cruz for a Senate seat in Texas.

Sure, there is going to be never-ending nastiness from the left, but she's already lived through that once. Katie Couric? A has-been. Tina Fey? Her shtick was already wearing thin in 2008.

There are also the snooty East Coast Republican intellectual types, such as Peggy Noonan, who look down their noses at a woman who doesn't shop at Neiman Marcus and didn't attend an Ivy League university. But Peggy made a fool of herself calling the election for Romney on Nov. 5. Who's going to care what she and her ilk have to say next time?

Sarah

Hillary Clinton would be the worst choice for the Democrats in 2016 because the moment she becomes a candidate, the Republicans know where to aim their covering fire. We have to assume that the RNC staff learned something from the Obama campaign’s successful use of negative advertising? Her support for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, the questions surrounding the Benghazi consulate terrorist attack plus all the issues from the 2008 campaign and White Water, Travelgate etc. would come back roaring. Yes, even her remark about not staying home to bake cookies. That's a lot of covering fire!

Hillary Clinton would be the worst choice for the Democrats in 2016 because her candidacy would revive the talk about the Bush/Clinton dynasties. Wouldn't it seem, almost, undemocratic to elect another member of the same generation of that dynasty to the presidency?

Hillary Clinton would be the worst choice for the Democrats in 2016 because she will be 69 years old and, she hopes, a grandmother. As a surrogate for Obama in 2008, Hillary Clinton argued that 70-year-old Senator John McCain was "too old." The Republicans would, potentially even turn to John McCain, himself, to turn the tables on Hillary? It would, at the very least, provide fodder for late night comics.

Hillary
Yes, Old and Ugly!

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
So people shouldn't care about the potential sexist opinions Hillary will have to deal with, because Palin also experienced some?

How does one persons experience with sexism discredit someone else? Why do you need to score points on this issue? If a genuine act of sexism occurs, and you genuinely oppose sexism, then do it without bias.

I think if we moved on from our need to score points we'd see a drop in fraudulent claims of sexism as well. Part of our hyper sensitive PC policed culture is coming from this same place. Everything ever said is equal to the worst thing ever said, until nothing can ever be said again.

I'm 100% guilty of calling Sarah Palin ignorant, and i got called sexist because of it. If I said I want our most intellectually gifted running our country, and made a case as to why Sarah wasn't meeting the qualifications, my words shouldn't be twisted to make me look like I said women are stupid. I got told off for not sympathizing with her cries over gotcha questions. You are running for one of the most important jobs in the world, you need to tell us what you know. Her lack of knowing is by definition ignorant. All women aren't ignorant, but she is and that's not sexist.

I think as long as everyone has to score points, this annoying behavior won't ever go away.
edit on Febam01am282014-02-19T01:02:24-06:0001America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I will be veyr sad if she gets elected. i mean VERY sad, i just cant say it enough, just sad

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Mamatus
1. Mark my words, Hillary will be the next President.
2. I don't like her but next to Sarah Palin she is a freaking genius.
3. Sarah Palin deserved every single bit of criticism she received.

BTW I did not for for Obama, I voted against Palin ever being in a postion to lead should McCain have died. Which is why I truly think that the Republicans "threw" the last election. The economy was going to be in a mess for quite some time and they setup Obama to take the fall for it.

Pretty slick if you ask me.

Really she did? Deserved it? She may not have been a foreign policy genius but Sarah did do some things and had ideas with regards to new regulations for schools and a forced reorg of Child Protective Services that would have been awesome to see implemented. She had some of the best ideas and laws with regards to special education safeguards and procedures, as well as rights for those afflicted and their parents, no one ever caught on to those though, they only focused on the character assassination, just like with Dan Quayle and the potato incident.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join