It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton is in trouble (Sarah Palin)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dukeofjive696969

At this point, I'm writing in Dr. Ben Carson.

Because I don't see anyone on the GOP side that wants what the people want.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

beezzer

lostbook
reply to post by beezzer

I don't have anything against Palin, I just didn't want her as my vice President. Biden was the better choice for V.P.

Palin is yesterday's news. But she'll come up again, when the encroachment of Hillary "Darth" Clinton emerges from the depths of hell.

The DNC is praying to God the GOP brings out Palin again!!! McCain might have had a chance but for that dumb ass Palin. The republicans were so embarrassed by ex Gov. Palin; They started the T party.

edit on 16-2-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

olaru12

beezzer

lostbook
reply to post by beezzer

I don't have anything against Palin, I just didn't want her as my vice President. Biden was the better choice for V.P.

Palin is yesterday's news. But she'll come up again, when the encroachment of Hillary "Darth" Clinton emerges from the depths of hell.

The DNC is praying to God the GOP brings out Palin again!!! McCain might have had a chance but for that dumb ass Palin. The republicans were so embarrassed by ex Gov. Palin; They started the T party.

I honestly think that McCain has proven himself a much larger idiot than Palin.

But it still does not compare to the reek of corruption that flows off Hillary.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

beezzer

I think Americans received their full measure of "hope".

The "change" was not what they were expecting.

With regards Obama's election and subsequent Re-election, I'd have to agree wholeheartedly there, The People Are/Were Full Of HOPE, yet the change they ultimately received apparently wouldn't line even the tiniest of 'pocket purses' .... unless you were one of those 'too big to fail'.

I mean, SERIOUSLY, in a Capitalist economy and environment how the hell is ANY Co., LLC., Corp., etc 'too big to fail'

???

that's what's always just 'astounded' me about the whole shebang...

?crazy?

utter ?crazy?

oh. wait.... .gov 'intervention' .... yeah that makes all the sense in the world. Bring in the historically worst 'provider' of solutions for the masses, and let them figure out and handle the, in essence, collapse of the US economy.

Yeah .... that'll about do it ....

red tape. BS bureaucracy and all ...

and yet, here we sit 'wondering WHY!?'

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

olaru12

beezzer

lostbook
reply to post by beezzer

I have to wonder though,
if she is so dumb, why did they have to invent things that she 'said' to broadcast on network TV?

I'll bet she knows how many states there are in the US.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

beezzer

UseMyMuse
reply to post by beezzer

I really hope that just because we have one female politician who is intelligent and corrupt, we don't turn to the lady that has constantly defamed herself trying to relate to the popular masses with ignorance blossoming from her lips at the start of every sentence, neither are fit to lead, but at least Hilary can read legalese.

Since when is being a lawyer a good thing?

LOL

Smart people know more words, this isn't about being a lawyer, this is about the fact that Sarah Palin would not understand the doctrine she would be passing judgement over. Hilary Clinton is smart and CORRUPT, there are few redeeming qualities about either female candidate. Defaming one so the other looks less stupid is tactically the same as most CNN reports, why don't we find someone to like represent the people and not politic stigma?

LOL

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

beezzer
reply to post by dukeofjive696969

At this point, I'm writing in Dr. Ben Carson.

Because I don't see anyone on the GOP side that wants what the people want.

So Dr. Ben Carson wants what the people wants? What people? Certainly not enough to get him elected. I really don't see a homophobic bible thumper that compares gays to pedophiles getting elected. With the way gays are getting rights that they should have had all along it pretty much goes against what he talks about.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

butcherguy

olaru12

beezzer

lostbook
reply to post by beezzer

I have to wonder though,
if she is so dumb, why did they have to invent things that she 'said' to broadcast on network TV?

I'll bet she knows how many states there are in the US.

What did they invent could you post some links? You aren't getting that SNL skit confused with real life are you?

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

What part of the post didn't you understand?

Maybe you could post a link with video of Palin saying that she could see Russia from her house. I can post a link where Obama says that he visited 57 states.... but then if SNL didn't capitalize on that.... I can understand why you might be confused.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Bassago
reply to post by beezzer

Hater! Hater!

Sorry, couldn't resist.Just wanted to prepare you for what may be coming.

I hate 'er too!
lol: Count me in!

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I think she'll manage to do well without resorting to accusations of sexism. For one, most voters don't understand or even know about Benghazi. The ones that do are split on the conclusions.

My guess is that she's going to concentrate on bashing the ACA and reminding America that she had a plan for universal healthcare while she was FLOTUS. She will accomplish two things with this. One, she'll endear herself to anti-ACA folks and, two, she'll endear herself to the pro-ACA folks who want to see it changed.

If she is smart about it, anyway.

If America gets a turn of good luck, we won't even have to worry about the two-party clowns and hopefully get some 3rd-party folks giving them a run for their money. I think it's time.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

butcherguy

What part of the post didn't you understand?

Maybe you could post a link with video of Palin saying that she could see Russia from her house. I can post a link where Obama says that he visited 57 states.... but then if SNL didn't capitalize on that.... I can understand why you might be confused.

What's the matter can't back up your whine about how they made up things about Palin? And you really are confused I never said anything about her seeing Russia from her house I just asked if you thought that skit was real. Still waiting for the made up media.

edit on 16-2-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This isn't made up...

This looks more like a Monty Python sketch than a presidential campaign.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

You may want to refer to my post.
Never used the word media.
Someone is making things up.

I said network TV. I believe NBC is still considered a network.

You don't address the fact that SNL never used the gold that Obama put out there for real.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

And who is whining?
I don't even support her as a candidate. I just made a post pointing out the left leaning SNL show and their need to alter what she said.... because what she actually said was true... and not funny. Obama thinks that there are 57 states and he gets a pass.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
So the set up has began and a repub or a dem is already ingrained in your little minds to take potus. This is why america is broke if you don't vote for Hilary and you vote repub the 2 headed party still wins and its politics as usual. I kinda hoped after the obvious corporate alliances on all sides people would understand all of these people are detrimental to the US.

Get out of the 2 party mentality if you ever truly want a return to a democratic truly free country. All you ever see out of both of these are tax this tax that and they add more with every new administration. One day we are going to wake up and realize its better just to stay at the house than to go to work and have everything you earned ripped away.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Don't worry Beezer, I know the women scare ya but they will be gentle.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   

MOMof3
reply to post by beezzer

Don't worry Beezer, I know the women scare ya but they will be gentle.

Women don't scare me. But yellow crayons do.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Is that an inference to the Woodie Guthrie song?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

MOMof3
reply to post by beezzer

Is that an inference to the Woodie Guthrie song?

No. Just an irrational phobia.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join