It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PRICELESS!! A Country Founded by Geniuses but Run by Idiots

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

This was actually written by a man named Fritz Edmunds in his article on politicallytrue.com... titled "Channeling Jeff Foxworthy In A Country Founded By Geniuses And Run By Idiots"

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Sorry for the late reply, but I only now saw your post.

That's where my husband grew up. He's smarter than me all the way around. But I think he has a mean streak because he opens his mouth and people hear the accent so they start making assumptions about intelligence, so he plays dumb and then blindsides people when they least expect it.

He did it to my co-worker once. It was funny, it left the guy with his mouth hanging open and scrambling for what to come back with!

edit on 19-2-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I don't know where this guy has been hanging out, but what gives himthe idea the country is being "run" at all? even if it was being "run" by idiots, that would be a massive improvement. Even an idiot has an outside chance of accomplishing something, so long as they put a little effort in. imagine,, the entire feral government CAN NOT BUILD A WEB PAGE THAT DIPS A DATA BASE! i don't think idiots ar a problem. democommies and republinazi's are the problem. and let's be clear, i'm not calling republinazi's and democommies idiots. i have no reason to insult idiots !

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I think the word we're all looking for how the most nations are run is "kakistocracy" kak·is·toc·ra·cy, kak-uh-stok-ruh-see

it means a government run my the worst or idiots.

Kakistocracy

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

I hate to be anal retentive, but it is in my nature.

That being said, "Here's your sign" was done by Bill Engvall, not Jeff Foxworthy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join