It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Going On in Venezeula? Feb 12th 2014 - Must See!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

The opposition has being on faking these images.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Indeed. The MSM has not been covering this. Why not?

Hell, Venezuela even has loads of oil, too! A requirement for US foreign policy concern. What gives?

Oh yes they have being covering it.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I call Cointelpro. This is exactly what happened in Libya and "Egypt". Both of which are of extreme importance to the US. Also, the US really wants the oil Venezuela has, what better way than de stabilize the country and move in US oil giants when the current govt is overthrown (Happened in Libya, the Libyan national oil companies who shared their revenues with all Libyans, are now American or owned by American interests). And common here guys, Venezuela caused the economic instability xD? are they to blame for the US's economic and social stability to ?

I agree that the way the student are being treated is appalling, But its all there in the Video, Venezuela has the highest crime rate in the world, they NEED hardcore para military police . Flip the picture and move down one country, The west would be in OUTRAGE if Brazil did not have its Para military police to patrol the streets for when we are down there. It just comes with the coc aine territory and is a completely different issue (again being funded by the US for de stabilization ).

Just my 2 cents

Namaste

(Sorry about the rant like structure, copied from my Facebook)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Night Star
These people were protesting peacefully. They did not deserve to be gassed or beaten to death. This is an outrage! What the hell is wrong with people? Where is their compassion, their humanity and love?????? A government is supposed to work for the people not be against them.

I agree entirely.

It will be scary if a similar situation comes here, where it becomes someone's fault for being weak, and therefore okay to harm them. Something I think about all the time.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
this section of the forum is called "global meltdown" for a reason
the world has to be torn down before it can be rebuilt
sorry for spoiling the movie
but you will get to see some boobs exposed before it all ends

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Same thing happen in Ukraine too, the culprit? The good ol'e US government and its famous black ops in action… Always been and continue to be.

globalresearch.ca

edit on 18-2-2014 by amkia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
America will NEVER get to that point, simply because they're scared to rise up. They're too worried about "terrorists" and "terrorism".

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

If we (America) ever get to that point it'll be like Gettysburg every day. We will need a good reason to start that kind of blood bath.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join