It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing what lies beneath the bodies of dead bankers and what lies ahead for us

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

amfirst1
Can we use a different term than the 1%. The 1% consist of entrepreneurs, my boss, and my siblings. It also subconsciously put u into a class warfare mindset. The term elites or .00001% would be more suitable.
edit on 17-2-2014 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

Should any terminology in this discourse upset you for whatever reason--GOOD.

Why should I care about your BOSS?, or YOUR FRIENDS?, or YOU?. The world has had enough of the corporate bullying and why should you and your friends be exempt?.

The class warfare mindset was put there by those with the upper hand, not by us struggling to survive.

Read on class warfare; France, Russia, et al... you will see a pattern.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

amfirst1
Can we use a different term than the 1%. The 1% consist of entrepreneurs, my boss, and my siblings. It also subconsciously put u into a class warfare mindset. The term elites or .00001% would be more suitable.
edit on 17-2-2014 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

What, a P.C. term for the 1%? Who would have guessed?

And nope, there's nothing subconscious about class warfare. It's a socio-political mechanism, not a mindset, and it goes both ways. As do many here, I view class warfare as a reality (a very obvious one at that), and if you don't, well that's your opinion, but I'm not going to amputate my vocabulary for that. I also happen to know people who could be counted among the 1%, and I have no personal gripe against them, but I would never deny that they belong to an elite.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Cathcart

What, a P.C. term for the 1%? Who would have guessed?

Didn't you know? They're the victims in all this.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Bone75
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

You just had to put this off on "conservative" billionaires didn't you? Do you really think they are the only kind?

Well he's right. The conservative billionaires are playing divide and conquer. Occupy Wall Street was attacked by lower-middle and middle class Americans of a conservative nature. Many of my friends (conservative) painted OWS as lazy bums that need to get jobs.

Now, I agree with your point too. There are manipulative, underhanded liberal billionaires too. The truth is the public is being played like a fiddle by both sides. And more to the point the liberal and conservative billionaires are working together.

What Blackmarketeer said wasn't incorrect. He just chose not to point out how the other side is as equally corrupt and manipulative.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

This is probably the case with NYPD...
However I can't help but feel as if The CIA have the banks/bankers right where they want them.
Being above the law is CIA 101...
The Banks/Bankers want to be above the law... The only way is to get into bed with the CIA, who probably only accepted after vast donations known via legitimate transactions & unknown via the continuous exchange of big brown envelopes full of moneymoneymoney!!!

The CIA have the tech to help... they have the political & lawful power to help... they have the "silencers" who will be a big help in the long run... And all above the law, because hey if it's not legal, do it covertly disguised as national security and we won't hear about it for 50-60 years thanks to freedom of information being the CIAs best friend!
It may be illegal once we hear about it... but even if agents and directors within the CIA are doumented as part of the FOI we eventually recieve in half a century will either be dead, missing, migrated, or well into the late 80s/early 90s.

This is just another pie the CIA wanted their fat grubby fingers in... JP Morgan will be above the law and alive, as long as he lines the pockets of The Central Intelligence Agency!!!

I feel the need to mention my Undifferentiated Schizphrenia so any agents monitoring this particular thread put this whole segment down as a "tinfoil wearing, nutjob's rant"!!!

Peace.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

CharlieSpeirs...I can't help but feel as if The CIA have the banks/bankers right where they want them.

Well, they'd probably be deemed incompetent if they didn't. Finance is just as powerful a driver of the state as politics (if not more so). So of course they make it they're business to control economies by any means they can - blackmail, spies etc.

Isn't manipulation of finance what eventually broke the back of Soviet communism, rather than political negotiations and wars. Glasnost happened because the USSR was broke after blowing all the cash on missiles to protect themselves from the make-believe Star Wars project. That put Gorbachev into power, a man who was willing to let the West in.

Intelligence agencies, love'em or hate'em are f**ked if they do, but really f**ked if they don't. This isn't about taking sides, it's about not being so naive as to assume that 'competent' agencies don't have their fingers in all the pies.

The world would be better off without any of them, but if one side plays sneaky, then everyone has to or they lose and are ruthlessly exploited by the winner. It's the catch 22 that, probably, only divine intervention or alien visitation might put an end to. It's human.

My feeling is that these particular deaths have something to do with the details of this kind of info being given to another side and that side removing those weaknesses.

I wonder who's been giving classified info to who lately?

edit on 19-2-2014 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

The dead bankers are troubling, but have you guys heard about the outbreak of a new contagion in the Philippines? We have a source on the ground and they are reporting a complete media black out with heavy military presence in the area.

themindfulpatriot.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

Can't say I disagree at all.
I guess I was just letting off a bit of steam with a little conjecture.
I can't say I disagree with the CIAs protocol here either.
I'd side with them before somebody like JP Morgan anyday.
I actually hope they extort him for most of what he has.

They're already watching us!!!
Why not watch the WallStreeter's too.

In fact if their fingers are in all pies, this is a much better pie for all of us than contraband and the rest of the pastry based goods they love so much.

Still hard to find a link to this and the "suicides" though!
My assumption is they were scared of future reprimand.
The Coke-addicted rich folk down W.S maybe high in suicide, they're also highly corrupt and that's a connection that shouldn't be ignored!

Peace.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Great post OP! You have to be careful with whom to discuss issues such as this, because others will think you're talking about a conspiracy theory when in actuality its very real. It's scary to know that your every move, whether it be outside or online, is being monitored. What is freedom nowadays? Is there a such thing as freedom...in the U.S.?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join