It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there an agenda regarding homosexuality?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

What I'm saying is that if most of the population of earth turned gay then the human race would be in serious trouble, would we not?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Fylgje
reply to post by tothetenthpower

What I'm saying is that if most of the population of earth turned gay then the human race would be in serious trouble, would we not?

what are the chances of that happening? Artif

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Not Technically, now if it was just Males or Females than yes, but if it was a mix of Male and Female homosexuals than We could Technically Reproduce.

being Homosexual doesn't mean it's impossible.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

This discussion has turned so Jr. High.

Of course homosexuals can and have the ability to reproduce, just not male on male OR female on female.

Whatever made any of you think that homosexuals can't reproduce? Just not as same sex couples.

What was an intelligent discussion around pages 4 has turned into a sophomoric, no elementary school level discussion.

The reason I put forth that TPTB want to encourage homosexuality as a small part of depopulation is because homosexuals as same sex couples can not reproduce without assistance from outside their marriage. They can adopt and do normally. Otherwise, they need assistance from the opposite sex, and as one homosexual put it earlier : I find the thought of being with a woman repulsive : so that makes it harder, plus they have to normally pay someone and/or risk partial custody or later a threat of losing custody for reasons that could also apply to heterosexuals who are divorced etc.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by grandmakdw

Science has given us methods of producing children without ever having intercourse.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

AfterInfinity

Science has given us methods of producing children without ever having intercourse.

Ok, you have proven my point about the low level of discussion this has turned into.

This statement is so elementary school teacher, that you must think me an idiot.

I gave up earlier on this thread when the level degenerated, I shall do so again. Bye
edit on 19-2-2014 by grandmakdw because: farewell

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I wasn't the one that said we Can't reproduce the same as Heterosexuals... if that was pointed at me

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join