It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there an agenda regarding homosexuality?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EloquentThinker

There absolutely, positively IS an agenda by TPTB to promote homosexuality.

Why? Within 10 years 70% of all jobs will be automated and taken over by either computers or robotics.

Current state of the world: By the year 2020 we will see the start of depopulation globally if current birth/death rates continue.

(check the stats yourself before jumping back at me, I'm actually being conservative in my stats)

Currently all developed nations are depopulating, but not at a fast enough rate to accommodate an increase in job loss of 70% of the population.

Therefore, TPTB are actively promoting homosexuality as a preferred lifestyle, an "uber cool" lifestyle, a lifestyle to be emulated by the masses who want to be like ......(name the famous person).

In this way they are hoping to accelerate the depopulation that is already underway.

Why does Putin put up such a stink about homosexuality? Because Russia is becoming so depopulated that he foresees a period of great turmoil as a huge portion of the population becomes too elderly to produce and there are not enough young to support the older generation.
His method to stop this is to criminalize homosexuality.

Neither stance, pro or anti by governments has anything to do with morality, or justice, or what is right or nice to others, they are purely politically motivated based on what the people in power see as best for themselves in the long term. Not best for the people, best for themselves. A rapid depopulation is greatly desired because of our currently high unemployment (actually close to 21% if one includes the discouraged who have given up); and the looming 70%+ unemployment as computers and robotics become more sophisticated.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by grandmakdw

Thanks for your post - I really needed a laugh tonight.

This hogwash is wrong on so many levels, I don't even know where to start.

Why would TPTB have to promote homosexuality to stop us from procreating? Why not just promote a heterosexual childless lifestyle as the cool lifestyle? Why not just secretly sterilize a large percentage of us? That makes just as much sense as what you said.

For such a long time, heterosexuality has been positioned as the "right" and "normal" and only acceptable way to be, and yet..... we still have homosexuals! What makes you think all the heteros out there are going to all of a sudden change to homosexuality, when all the homosexuals haven't been able to change to heterosexuality? It's because you are attracted to who you are attracted to, and no amount of marketing or advertising or "uber coolifying" is going to change who you are attracted to.

Seriously....you made me laugh....

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

kaylaluv

Thanks for your post - I really needed a laugh tonight.

This hogwash is wrong on so many levels, I don't even know where to start.

Why would TPTB have to promote homosexuality to stop us from procreating? Why not just promote a heterosexual childless lifestyle as the cool lifestyle? Why not just secretly sterilize a large percentage of us? That makes just as much sense as what you said.

For such a long time, heterosexuality has been positioned as the "right" and "normal" and only acceptable way to be, and yet..... we still have homosexuals! What makes you think all the heteros out there are going to all of a sudden change to homosexuality, when all the homosexuals haven't been able to change to heterosexuality? It's because you are attracted to who you are attracted to, and no amount of marketing or advertising or "uber coolifying" is going to change who you are attracted to.

Seriously....you made me laugh....

There is a massive promotion of the childless lifestyle. I see it nearly every day in media of some sort. Just pay attention and you will start to see magazine articles promoting the vitality of a childless couple.

I am a former professor of psychology who taught in several major universities.

There is a small percentage of the population who are genetically predisposed to become homosexual regardless of environment, that is quite true. For these people there is no "choice" they have a predetermined orientation.

It is also true that environment plays a role. There are a lot of people out there who think no one becomes homosexual because of environment, that is not true. Take a look at genetic and epigenetic studies and you will find that environment most definitely "change" a person's sexual orientation, it is just not politically correct to say so.

As for secret sterilization, there are many out there who think it is happening already through GMO, water additives, an increase of estrogen in food products which affect male virility. That is really a part of conspiracy which may or may not have any basis in truth.

Haven't you seen the news regarding the fact that 70% of all jobs will soon be obsolete. That will necessitate leaders to accelerate depopulation. The promotion of homosexuality for people not predetermined to be homosexual and the promotion of the childless lifestyle are "humane" ways to depopulate.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

seriously, great post. It absolutely deserves applause.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Myself - Im a live and let live kind of person - if you haven't walked in someones shoes ........ but my main concern and I often wonder about it is: Given all the conspiracy regarding a NWO and Marshal Law - are they making it so they all come out the wood work so that if ever these conspiracies were proven true - Well they would have all identified themselves!!!!!
I was raised post WW11 and fresh in my mind is what Hitler did to Homosexuals - it wasn't just the Jews he tried to eliminate!!!!

GOD I HOPE I'M WRONG .........

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I have never seen or heard of homosexuality mentioned in the same capacity as snapbacks and Justin Bieber. Or is there a higher ring of "uber cool" I'm missing here?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

AfterInfinity

I have never seen or heard of homosexuality mentioned in the same capacity as snapbacks and Justin Bieber. Or is there a higher ring of "uber cool" I'm missing here?

Its one of those weird things that if you get it, you dont get it.

Learn to be more cool dude, just go with things you dont understand, its the 21st century way

edit on 17-2-2014 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I think a lot of folk are getting confused with Homosexuality and Bisexuality. People are born homosexual and have no choice. Anyone that says its a choice probably mean Bisexuality;

* 5% of women and 10% of men fall solidly into a middle level of the Kinsey scale of sexual preferences. However, when accounting for people's actions and attractions, as many as 25% of women and 46% of men could be labelled as bisexual.—Dr. Wardell Pomeroy, director of field research for The Institute for Sex Research

www.kinseyinstitute.org...

There seems to be more Bisexual people, or people with Bisexual feelings than predominately Heterosexual or Homosexual people according to this study. You said you teach or taught psychology as a professor all over the US, then I am sure you would understand that the issue is more to do with folk with bisexual feelings than homosexual feelings.
edit on 17.2.2014 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by flammadraco

In our highly sexually charged society the fact that most people have bisexual feelings is no great surprise. There is very very little evidence for this being genetic (I mean by this: born that way).

We are to some bizarre extent like fowl who imprint easily. This imprinting can actually change our genetic code, hence the science of epigenetics. This is where environmental factors actually change "genetic propensities".

Women are constantly exposed to highly sexualized female images and even the most macho men explicitly endorse female to female sexual interaction as stimulating to watch. So females are most at "risk" of this epigenetic manipulation of sexual orientation.

PS I am NOT denying that 1-5% of the population are "born" homosexual, to put it in easy to understand terms.

Men are demonized in our society as brutal and taught through video games to be brutal to females and to objectify females. Experiences with these men combined with the constant bombardment of sexualized female images can "cause" more women to "become" lesbian/bisexual, and to change epigenetically.

Men on the other hand, who are pushed to the sidelines in society for not being able to meet the ridiculous standards of manhood today, (a sixpack, 2 day full beard growth with no patches, rugged, yet sensitive and caring); these men now have a new way to enter the world of acceptance, societal enlightenment if you will, and even "coolness" by becoming homosexual. Once a man has a homosexual experience, especially if it is quite gratifying and the man is young, or it is his first experience, epigenetic changes will be begin to occur, leading to bisexuality/homosexuality.
edit on 17-2-2014 by grandmakdw because: clairification

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Do you have sources to back those statements?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I would like to see that user guide us through as well.

...but i agree with her epigentics is natures way of creating short changes. How it affects long term is something I do not understand. But epigenetic markers are created as a response to environmental stress, and is a short term reaction that can be passed from parent to child. Its a way of imparting knowledge to your children of the world that they will live within.

I would presume it might help explain why you find much higher rates of homosexuality in urban areas. Population stress could be something that creates the kind of stress that epigenetics thrive on.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Which statements?

I taught for so long that most of this information is ingrained in me and I got rid of many of my books and publications.

I suggest you do a little digging for yourself. You will learn so much more and feel much more satisfied with the conclusion you personally come to.

Search for : epigenetics and read about what it means and what it can do to ones genetic code

I also suggest you search for recent articles regarding the looming 70% job loss coming due to automation, although I don't believe the articles actually use the word automation, they may use the words computerization or robotics

As for video games affecting behavior, a light google will give you more information than you can digest

As for media affecting behavior, just a light google on advertising changing behavior, well you;ll probably get much more than you can handle

You can also search for imprinting, and how the first sexual experience "imprints" on the male in particular, by sexual experience, I mean gratifying, with no negative feelings attached, with orgasm

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

these men now have a new way to enter the world of acceptance, societal enlightenment if you will, and even "coolness" by becoming homosexual. Once a man has a homosexual experience, especially if it is quite gratifying and the man is young, or it is his first experience, epigenetic changes will be begin to occur, leading to bisexuality/homosexuality.

If the man your hypothesising about is heterosexual prior to his "Homosexual Experience" then he's bisexual, he was never heterosexual and he's not heterosexual and not homosexual after the experience.

I am 100% gay, and could never sleep with a woman even if you paid me a million quid, the chemistry is not there. Just as Heterosexual men would not be able to be aroused by another man. However we have a whole load of people in between these two extremes and they are predominately Bisexual.

Whilst you can be born bisexual, you still have a choice as to what you want out of life, whether that would be a family with a white picket fence and a wife or to experiment with your same sex. However those born Heterosexual and Homosexual do not have a choice about who they sleep with as they cannot get sexually aroused by either the same or opposite sex.

Finally, your comment about "Coolness" about being gay. Where is this happening? The fact of the matter is there is more homophobia now than I have seen in 20 odd years. Its not cool to be gay, far from it, its a life of persecution and always trying to defend your rights. I'm lucky as most people do not know my sexuality, I have over 500 staff and I'm a typical Alpha male. I do not believe what I do in my bedroom should follow me around all day at work. I do believe that sex no matter what kind of sex is a private thing between you and the other individual. It amazes me how many folk are so interested in what goes on behind closed doors. We seem to be a society of "Voyeurism"..

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Check out twin studies, that is how we really began to learn about epigenetics.

It does not just affect future generations, it affects the actual person.

Environmental stresses do not have to be just negative. Eustress or "good stress" which is intense can be as powerful as negative stress.

Eustress with the male's early orgasm experiences are particularly powerful.

PS Please don't anyone think I am denying the basic tiny percentage who are "born" homosexual, they do exist.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I only did a little bit of research, but I already found this:

“It’s a very provocative, very interesting new twist that is plausible,” said Margaret McCarthy, a neuroscientist at the University of Maryland who studies how hormones influence brain development and was not involved in producing the model. But, she cautioned, so far the theory “is not supported by any data.”

Indeed, Andrea Ciani, an evolutionary psychologist at the University of Padova, thinks that a variety of factors, including genes and epigenetics, influence sexual orientation. “It’s a little bit vain to think we’ll find the answer to homosexuality as a whole.”

It sounds like "plausible" is as far as this epigenetic homosexuality theory comes to "proven" for the time being.

Eric Vilain, a neuroscientist at the University of California, Los Angeles, worries that the model, which “might be true,” makes a few simplistic generalizations. “It assumes the same mechanism [for development of sexual orientation] in both sexes . . . and that androgen levels play an important role in the development of sexual orientation”—neither of which has been demonstrated, he said.

Fascinating as it may be to understand the biological basis of sexual orientation, however, not everyone is convinced it’s a necessary line of investigation. “Should we test this? Is it important for us to know?” asked McCarthy. “Homosexuality is not a disease, it’s part of natural human variation. I’m not sure there’s a good reason to delve this deeply into it. I think we’ve reached the point that we have enough evidence that there’s a biological basis for sexual orientation.” It would be more helpful to people to get a better handle on the epigenetics of cancer or mental illness, she added.

I thought it might be worth throwing that in.

I am curious as to how this is reflected in the other animal kingdoms? Dolphins, monkeys, bears, any animal that has been documented as exhibiting homosexual behavior on more than an isolated basis.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Oh, no there are many many heterosexual men who have early homosexual experiences. This is quite common. Boys experiment with each other regularly, not that it always leads most to bisexuality, but the possibility is there. Also, take a look at the quite common in England, all boys schools. There is a great deal of homosexual acts occurring by heterosexual males. Being a pubertal male alone causes intense sexual feelings and if one has no access to females, other males with similar "raging hormones" are available. Well.....

Sexual urges are strongest in males in the early years peaking at about age 18. A lot of males will seek relief pretty much anywhere it is available, even if in secret.

Females on the other hand peak in their sexuality in their 30's, which could (maybe, hypothetically) explain these actresses change in inclination in their 30's after being bombarded with female to female sexual images their entire lives.

We are all born with the "ability" to "become" bisexual or even "homosexual" through epigentic factors and then become what some might call (sort of incorrectly, but sort of correctly) genetically bisexual/homosexual.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I don't get this agenda stuff man... These people fancy people of the same sex, their agenda is to be accepted in society. They just want to be able to walk down the street, holding hands with someone they love, be able to go on picnics and maybe kiss under a tree just like everyone else does.

The only reason most straight people don't understand is because we have always had a god given right to kiss where we want and hold cuddle up to someone we care about, imagine life if you couldn't show affection to the person you love most in the world?

There is not collective agenda apart from trying to get straight people to leave them alone and for straight people to stop telling them how to live their lives.

Why do you care so much about something that doesn't even involve you?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I am NOT demonizing homosexuality in any way, shape, or form.

Just because I am saying things you don't agree with, doesn't mean I am demonizing you or homosexuality. I am demonizing the way that TPTB are using homosexuality in a purposeful way to try and depopulate. Perhaps demonizing isn't correct, more like awareness. It may not be a bad thing to depopulate if most human jobs are going away. I am just aware of the manipulation that is going on.

As for acceptance: come on, nearly every new TV show has a gay character shown in not only positive terms, but practically glowing terms; most non PG movies are the same way now; every "famous, glamorous person" who "come out" is described in glowing terms and praised in the media, including sports stars. If you can't see the glamorization of homosexuality in the media, you are blinding yourself to it. The food network and HGTV have mostly gay hosts, straight hosts are becoming nearly rare on those channels.

This glamorization can be quite appealing to the mass of young males who like the mass of young females have absolutely no hope of meeting the heterosexual "ideals" of the role models they see in the media. They see hope for themselves finding love elsewhere.

I am also not denying you are an alpha male and that alpha male homosexuals exist. But you are not the type of homosexual portrayed and glamorized in the media.

Can you see in any way where the LBGT movement has been piggybacked by TPTB who are using it for their own agenda?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I am demonizing the way that TPTB are using homosexuality in a purposeful way to try and depopulate. Perhaps demonizing isn't correct, more like awareness. It may not be a bad thing to depopulate if most human jobs are going away. I am just aware of the manipulation that is going on.

These are the kinds of statements I like to see sources for. It's all well and good to point your finger on the internet, but it's another matter entirely when you ask us to take it seriously without evidence. The weaponization of homosexuality? I'm gonna need to see some proof.
edit on 17-2-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Dude, you know I am totally in agreement with your overall goal (free and accepting society and full rights as individuals)....but you are kind of exercising the same kind of ideology that the OP was talking about.

What she is saying is fairly true. Some results may vary, as it is psychology we are talking about. She isn't demonizing homosexuality. She is discussing it from a scientific viewpoint. Some things give you curly hair, some things make you like the color red. Some things determine whether you are gay, straight, or both.

If you disagree with her, find science to refute it. That is the playing field you are on with a discussion with her. "Feelings" have nothing to do with observation, logic, and measurement.

Don't be "that guy" that the OP is referencing. It only hurts your own cause.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join