It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

scripted news and militarized algorithms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
We all know that news is scripted.
Here are example of this posted on ATS.

For anyone thats ever wondered if our news is scripted

Just how scripted it really is!!!

and the new,
Conan Shows Us That The News Is Scripted: Valentine's Edition.

It definitely is the same thing broadcast everywhere. Imagine, The whole populous feasting on whatever these television networks and cohorts are feeding us.
Is any of it fact? Truth? Of import?

What is worse, is what they are not showing us.
Chew on that for a minute.

Then, along comes a company named Google, which, has dominated search engine technology with it' patented
Google Page Rank Algorithm

So dominate it could be...
Proof Google Is God...

But that title, not being enough, leads to Google buying up military-industrial companies ends.
Google Buys Boston Dynamics, Creator Of Big Dog
and seven other robotics companies,

Bot & Dolly
Schaft
Autofuss
Meka Robotics
Holomni
Redwood Robotics
Industrial Perception

Forming The Revolutionary 'Moon Shots' Google Is Working On Right Now

I coin them 'The Moon Shots Eight'.

While this exciting undertaking is in the limelight,
another technology advances.
The Algorithms Are Coming!

I guess God created the world and now, Google has a plan. Here it is.
Google's Plan To Take Over The World

In this plan, algorithms are more personalized and if they don't like you, they can, through these algorithms, make quick work on their YouTube, which the You is slowly being replaced with Corporate entities that can script, as well as propagate what they want you to se on the internet so that the last frontier, the World Wide Web, is in their control just as Television.

Matt Cutts, Google's Algorithm Changes

Q. Can you please tell us:
a) How many changes did Google make to their
primary search algorithm in 2009 till date?
b) I content still the king or has something else
(structure) taken over? This is some big buzz
in the Internet community.
A. "...at least once a day...
I think content is, (pause) Necessary...

Here is one such YouTube Channel that says lost half of their subscribers and Mess with uploads and user counts etc...
All through these new weaponized algorithms.
Fukushima Aware Targets for New Google Cersorship Algorithm
and
Censored by YouTube, Google, NSA
from 2012 who's in charge of this?
Google Algorithm Targets SEO, Google Update, Bing Mobile SEO

Soon enough the algorithms will pinpoint your content source and the google robotic army will get you.

edit on 16-2-2014 by imd12c4funn because: typo

edit on 16-2-2014 by imd12c4funn because: as 8th

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

"The news is scripted" is an ambiguous phrase which can mean two different things;
1) The wording of news reports is scripted.
2) The events themselves are scripted.

You quote evidence of the first. But that's nothing new, though funny, because we always knew they were reading from autocues.
But are you trying to use that as evidence of the second, which would be the real conspiracy theory?

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Wow !
I wonder how many silly believers will post a reply?

reply to post by DISRAELI

You are correct but
I'll take door No.2
SnF
edit on 16-2-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Yes, but can we cite no.1 as evidence for no.2? That was my point.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I believe things when coincidence is too strong. Not necessarily this topic. but others, definitely. It's theory until proven.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

That was my point.

Negative
I don't believe No1 is evidence for No 2
edit on 16-2-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I actually like where this is going..surprised more aren't as supporting given the site.....the Google proof is hilarious..I had never seen that before.

In terms of where Google is going should be a huge flag..not in a bad way necessarily but they are definitely not slowing down. Not only did they purchase all the robotics companies but they are building those huge large scale barges to what I think...go into the waters where they have no laws slowing them down for whatever research they are doing or avoiding taxes or who knows what. I wouldnt be surprised if they are looking to make their own floating country!

As for the script thing...Ive seen people lose subscribers from fake accounts...there are so many services now for like $5 you can get 10000 hits on whatever you want...you tube, sound cloud, etc that is possible people are targeting the fake accounts.

Id imagine though it wouldnt be that hard to block or eliminate someones subscribers to damage their credibility. Did anyone play the game shadowrun growing up? Hackers were a huge character class in that game and lets face it Google would be on the frontlines of that war...if someone could do it...its Google... I dont know how much in bed they are with the government though.

Cool theory and thread.
edit on 16-2-2014 by cosmicexplorer because: (no reason given)

ACtually just saw this in one of the articles....my guess this is what the barge is for... "Google hopes to take on aging and even death with the launch of its new startup, "Calico," which is short for "California Life Company." It's going to be headed by Arthur Levinson, a chairman and ex-CEO at biotech giant Genentech and chairman at Apple." Google Article
edit on 16-2-2014 by cosmicexplorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Over the years I have seen Google work with the US government, sometimes against them, and quite often just like them. The conspiracy that I see here involving Google are ways to make a profit above all, through hook or crook.

Google has grown to big, too fast and are feeling their oats, in my opinion. Instead of the NSA octopus on that reconnaissance satellite recently launched, I think Google should adopt that symbol. Their reach is everywhere.

They probably gather more intelligence through open source data mining in one day than the NSA or other alphabet agencies do with the secret warrants and data mining in a year.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I don't know about the google, but probably the scripted news things which have hit the comedy shows are just lazy news producers using Associated Press or Reuters (or other news services) stories and often not changing a word. So local TV news stations all across the world obtain the same copy, and many of them actually use what they pay for.

top topics

join