It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Atom and Eve show a simulated universe.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSource

I was thinking about this today. There are some things written in the Bible that don't make any sense unless they were written after the start of an Information Age like the one we are in now. For one thing, Eve ate from an Apple in order to learn Knowledge. Could this be a reference to Apple computers?

Genesis could actually be an entirely different story than we think about the dawn of the Information Age in another time. We could be in a simulated universe and some of that stuff in the Bible could be from the Architects.

Worshiping false idols, for example, no big deal, until corporations show up - then the benefits of monotheism can be seen - but how would someone writing the Bible know this ahead of time?

What I think happened is the Information Age hit in some universe, and it was too much for humans to handle. So then they started a simulated universe. I also think that the Grey aliens, in particular, could be related to the original inhabitants and be technicians or something. I think the point of the simulation might be some kind of experiment computing social algorithms.
edit on 16amSun, 16 Feb 2014 02:51:48 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

darkbake

I was thinking about this today. There are some things written in the Bible that don't make any sense unless they were written after the start of an Information Age like the one we are in now. For one thing, Eve ate from an Apple in order to learn Knowledge. Could this be a reference to Apple computers?

Nope, its the other way around, the apple in Apple computers is a reference to the apple Eve ate to gain knowledge...

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Atom and Eve are gnostic writings and may pertain to past spiritual and even scientific musings. But what is showing the simulation? Some of the scientific findings.

Looking into atoms, not only did they find there is nothing truly there, but also that there is a kind of plasma screen we're all a part of.

Using equipment to try and assess gravity in space, they kept getting interference, like the dots of printer ink, 2 D, and so the holographic idea is strongly prevalent.

There is no proof of any reality outside of our brain interpreting signals.

www.nature.com...
Simulations back up theory that Universe is a hologram

"A ten-dimensional theory of gravity makes the same predictions as standard quantum physics in fewer dimensions."

Note, the above doesnt have anything to do with dimensions. Science always comes up with one thing and then instantly tags a whole suitcase of unproved baggage onto the one thing. Holographic does not mean there is only one dimension. Holographic, inner infinite plasma screen tv can have infinite channels. Why they do this all the time start to find evidence for something interesting and then, list all their beliefs of what other ideas this would mean, when all of them are independent, and there is infinitely more than they can even think of to begin with.
edit on 16-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

LightSource
So I was thinking about this today. How could we prove that we are in a simulated universe. I started thinking about our past and where many different people think it started, Religion. It seems that all religions are based off the same thing but just told with a different twist. I don't know much religion however I do know the story of Adam and Eve. How Adam came first and Eve came after and then I thought. What if Adam wasn't Adam, but Atom. And Eve wasn't Eve it was Everything. So it wasn't that Adam came before Eve. It was Atom is, Everything. The Atom came before everything. Something that the creators left behind like a "note" if you will. If the Atom is everything and everything is an Atom then everything must be alive. If everything is alive (the keyboard, mouse, rocks, plastics, books, lava, fire, everything) because that is what we all are made of, then we are in a simulation.

If you think about computer code. Its all made of of the same thing just in a different order. Everything is made of computer code (Atoms = Everything) just in different order..

Have you Seen my Post's Recently ? LOL

It seems that all religions are based off the same thing but just told with a different twist. I don't know much religion however I do know the story of Adam and Eve. How Adam came first and Eve came after and then I thought. What if Adam wasn't Adam, but Atom. And Eve wasn't Eve it was Everything. So it wasn't that Adam came before Eve

Well if you look at Religion and Mythology and Borderline Fantasy There is Always Similar likeness ...
of Comparison Around the World ! of Attributes and Virtues to Similar Mythical Creatures or Legend and Lore

Example Horus/Jesus Hades/Lucifer Mars/Michel Anubis/Gabriel

and then you have Mythological Beasts Around the World Speaking of the Same Creature

Most Common is a Flying Serpent Europe/China/japan/Pre Columbia aka Dragon and a One Horn Goat like Creature Europe/China/Japan aka Unicorn ... Legends of Giants Around the World Little People Around the World !!
to Shape Shifters Were Creatures to Blood Suckers Vamps too... on both sides of the Ocean

Just need to look around on theses Subject

Adam/Atom Eve/Everything

Ironically the Word Atom is Greek and means uncuttable or can not be Divided
! but it Happened in the Trinity Project ( 1945 )

The name atom comes from the Greek ἄτομος (atomos, "indivisible") from ἀ- (a-, "not") and τέμνω (temnō, "I cut"),[3] which means uncuttable, or indivisible, something that cannot be divided further.[4] The concept of an atom as an indivisible component of matter was first proposed by early Indian and Greek philosophers.

en.wikipedia.org...

Then Who does the Greek Would Know ??

But chemists in the 18th 19th century Coined on the Word..

tho

References to the concept of atoms date back to ancient Greece and India. In India, the Ājīvika, Jain, and Cārvāka schools of atomism may date back to the 6th century BCE.[9] The Nyaya and Vaisheshika schools later developed theories on how atoms combined into more complex objects.[10] In the West, the references to atoms emerged in the 5th century BCE with Leucippus, whose student, Democritus, systematized his views. In approximately 450 BCE, Democritus coined the term átomos (Greek: ἄτομος), which means "uncuttable" or "the smallest indivisible particle of matter". Although the Indian and Greek concepts of the atom were based purely on philosophy, modern science has retained the name coined by Democritus.[

en.wikipedia.org...

Eve I think Means Living !! So Atoms are Living !

If you want to go to down the Route of my thinking !

Here Set your Mind on this for a while !

Molecular dynamics
en.wikipedia.org...

For Laymans Terms think of Super Computers a The Move Called The 13th Floor or The Tron Series !

We may be in a Simulation a Simulation of Molecule Atoms in a Hologram Universe ...

In a Much Larger scale we can comprehend....
Anton (computer)
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

hey.. just think about this for a moment we here about the fictional Dyson sphere right

Dyson sphere
en.wikipedia.org...

how about a Atom a universe within the dyson sphere instead of a sun..

Ohh WOW CERN is Destroying Universes just Like the Atom Bomb !! LOL.. on and on we go !!

A Universe of Atoms, An Atom in the Universe
www.amazon.com...

and it gets Deeper

The Universe in a Single Atom: The Convergence of Science and Spirituality

by
Dalai Lama
www.barnesandnoble.com...

Then it Gets Weirder !

Earth = 12.76 x 10+6 = 12,760,000 meters wide (12.76 million meters)

Plant Cell = 12.76 x 10-6 = 0.00001276 meters wide (12.76 millionths of a meter)

micro.magnet.fsu.edu...

Interesting

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Phage

You could also use E = mc2 to show that everything is made of the same thing.
No. You couldn't.

If everything is made of the same thing then everything must also be "alive".
Why?

Sorry to interupt ...

According to Animism

en.wikipedia.org...

Animism (from Latin animus, -i "soul, life")[1] is the worldview that non-human entities, including animals, plants, and often even inanimate objects or phenomena, possess a spiritual essence.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

LightSource
reply to post by Phage

In fact I could say if Everything is matter/energy you could also say its code as well. Matter is either the 1 and energy is 0, or energy is 1 and Matter is 0. I would say that energy is 1 and matter is 0. Start your code...

Yes that is the Basics

and for Humans way of using code Sequence is Letters GATTICA well Arabic Letters...

We are just Little ones and zeros on the Scale of Machine code of Life LOL!

which i tend to belive in! a Possible Theory ... well someone had a theortical Thought

edit on 16-2-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

to add man has created life synthetic life from Machines have they NOT?

Top Story: May 20, 2010
Synthetic? Cell
www.calacademy.org...

just imagine in a larger scale.. OF a type 3 or higher civilization Not from this World ..

Kardashev scale
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 16-2-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

gen 3
3But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God has said, You shall not eat of it, neither shall you touch it, lest you die.

there is nothing in the bible about apples, modern culture just used a well know type of fruit in books and movies to eplain the passage in a way children would understand.

To the Op
how is one specific identical thing a code? (atoms) especially since atoms break down into smaller particals, and for all we know those smaller particles can turn into even smaller particles infinitely. by what i understand ( which i dont understand a lot) even the simplest form of life has highly complex actions taking place inside of them. your basically thinking from the point of knowledge Darwin had about single celled organisms he though they were super simple and only had a few mechinismims We know that to be untrue today because we can see greater detail in the small side of our universe.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

LightSource
It doesn't matter what everything is made of it could be jelly or sand or water. If everything known is made of the same thing it is a code. Or made by creator/creators and still a type of "code".

Wat??

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

bigcountry08
reply to post by darkbake

gen 3
3But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God has said, You shall not eat of it, neither shall you touch it, lest you die.

there is nothing in the bible about apples, modern culture just used a well know type of fruit in books and movies to eplain the passage in a way children would understand.

To the Op
how is one specific identical thing a code? (atoms) especially since atoms break down into smaller particals, and for all we know those smaller particles can turn into even smaller particles infinitely. by what i understand ( which i dont understand a lot) even the simplest form of life has highly complex actions taking place inside of them. your basically thinking from the point of knowledge Darwin had about single celled organisms he though they were super simple and only had a few mechinismims We know that to be untrue today because we can see greater detail in the small side of our universe.

So again if the "garden" is just a program like 3DS max for example to create things. Then again the "garden" could not be touched again unless they "died" and returned to the program (because it is not contained in the "universe" program).

To answer your question its the duality. Anyone that can comprehend that we live in a "duality" universe (or at least everything we can see at this point) can see the relationship. positive/negative, energy/matter, hot/cold, alive/dead, sit/stand that is our beginning. the start of the universe. The start of our "coded" universe, 10 or 01 and everything within it (overtime the code can become more complex but the basic start is 10 or 01. My guess would be 01). So "Atom" could be 101100011001110001. and "eve" could be 01010101010101010000. Once you figure out where something starts you can try and work out where it ends. If "Atom" starts with 1 then I know the first step. You then just need to figure out the rest. It would be the same as scientists trying to break our DNA code like they are.
edit on 17-2-2014 by LightSource because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Prezbo369

LightSource
It doesn't matter what everything is made of it could be jelly or sand or water. If everything known is made of the same thing it is a code. Or made by creator/creators and still a type of "code".

Wat??

Energy/matter for example they are the same thing. How is this possible? They are both the same thing yet, not doing the same thing. Well there is a "switch" that changes if from energy to matter and back again. That "switch" is the 1's and 0's that make it up. it goes from 01010101101 to 10101010101. You can never destroy it because its either 0 or 1.

In physics, the law of conservation of energy states that the total energy of an isolated system cannot change—it is said to be conserved over time. Energy can be neither created nor destroyed, but can change form, for instance chemical energy can be converted to kinetic energy in the explosion of a stick of dynamite.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
If the universe were a simulation it wouldn't be programmed in binary code. Binary code only allows for two answers. Yes or no. Life has shown that there can be multiple outcomes besides yes or no. That is why a fully functioning artificial intelligence could NEVER be programmed in binary. If you cannot program intelligence in binary, it stands to reason that you cannot program a universe in it either, because intelligence is a part of that universe.

You need to take your argument back to the drawing board and rethink it with a higher dimensional logic language. Binary (dimension of 2) doesn't cut it.
edit on 17-2-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Krazysh0t
If the universe were a simulation it wouldn't be programmed in binary code. Binary code only allows for two answers. Yes or no. Life has shown that there can be multiple outcomes besides yes or no. That is why a fully functioning artificial intelligence could NEVER be programmed in binary. If you cannot program intelligence in binary, it stands to reason that you cannot program a universe in it either, because intelligence is a part of that universe.

You need to take your argument back to the drawing board and rethink it with a higher dimensional logic language. Binary (dimension of 2) doesn't cut it.

I'm talking about the "start" of our universe. It "Started" binary and changed. Light/Darkness 10 or 01 neither can be destroyed energy/matter, Atom/everything 10 or 01 begin your code... Our universe started very basic.

I would say our "code" has changed many times just like you can change a code in anything you program. You can keep everything the same but just change some things just like multiple universes. The "code" could change an infinite number of times in the same universe however it would still be the same universe just "changed" slightly.

Just like in the movies we have today. Remember when TV first came out and the animated graphics? Now look at todays animated graphics. Our universe is much like the start of TV or the start of our first computers. They all started very "simple" and changed over time. Standard def TV's vs High def. different size memory cards. Better video graphics everything starts "Simple" and moves up.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Krazysh0t

LOL .... OK

Bill Gate Once Said 640k should be plenty for everyone ! back in the early 80s .. for Dos ..

then what Happend .. He had to create something to break the Barrier ... extended Memory..

Conventional memory
en.wikipedia.org...

to break that barrier of Binary code. a Word I call using a thing called Layers and degrees a High and Low
when you look in Religion in the Spiritual World Realm.. We and the Life on this Planet are the Programs they are the Programers. a Cell and DNA is very Complexed for something that just came out of thin air ! into existence..

But Humans has Made a Synthetic Cell That's Alive and Breathing Functional..
Created well mimic by Humans with the Help of a Binary system Machine a Computer..

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Thank you for a thought provoking post OP, and everyone else who threw in, this is the thread that made me sign up for an account. Right after I read this thread, I had to mention Dr. Sylvester James Gates. He is a brilliant man, this is a youtube video of his argument on intelligent design, he says he's seen things as a mathematical equation since he was a kid, that's the easiest way for him to comprehend things. I won't pretend to be a scientist, I can't keep up with all your 1s and 0s but the idea is too intriguing to not try and wrap my head around. So give the video a watch! It seems to back up OPs case.

note: youtube id number seems to be not working, hoping the link or video will work

www.youtube.com...

edit on 17-2-2014 by WeezusGeezus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by WeezusGeezus

Thank you very much for the video WeezusGeezus I enjoyed it very much and welcome to ATS. Yes I would say our argument is the same. I was also thinking of that guy trying to argue that there is no "moment" if it was a computer program. I would disagree I think our "moment" is actually the speed of light. 670,616,629 mph (speed of light) is each "frame" if you will.

Added- I actually think there are 670,616,629 "frames" per second in our universe (or more if you broke it down below 1mph).

Added- and if he was talking about "feelings" being the "moment" give us time and computers will have feelings.
edit on 18-2-2014 by LightSource because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Adam and Eve= Atoms and Evolution?

Interesting theory, kudos as I have had different yet similar thoughts about the matter. I do believe that the Bible and other Holy Books contain a lot of clues to our ENTIRE history but have been used in power grabs and mislabeling and covering up of correct information to better suit the needs of those in power.

Anarchist or not, I'll never understand why Men allow other men to govern them. Knowing that every man is open to corruption and absolute power corrupts absolutely. (I know, I'm one of those) I still obey and live inside the laws of society, I just feel like they're beginning to become over-bearing at the present moment in time.

Star and Flag for You.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

That is a really interesting way to see it, and it visually makes so much more sense like that. I picture what you said like a high def video camera, which just makes so much more scientific sense than the mainstream way of thinking. Thank god for ATS!! I'm still figuring out this bonus flag star system, and will be giving you them if I can (not sure if I have to earn them before giving?)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

WeezusGeezus

That is a really interesting way to see it, and it visually makes so much more sense like that. I picture what you said like a high def video camera, which just makes so much more scientific sense than the mainstream way of thinking. Thank god for ATS!! I'm still figuring out this bonus flag star system, and will be giving you them if I can (not sure if I have to earn them before giving?)

I was just thinking of this as well. Our universe is made of water which is the hard drive that stores the code. I also feel that in the future we will start making hard drives with water inside them. The only way you would lose information then is if it "leaked" water.

It has been known for more than three millennia that water contains far more than the chemical formula H20 implies. It is not just the liquid without which life on our planet would be impossible. Water has powers and oscillations which have not yet all been discovered and analysed. Water is capable of storing and transferring ethereal information. This discovery is utilised in homeopathy, for example. Nowadays this "water memory" is no longer denied by renowned scientists

www.active-water.com...

Added- I also wanted to add that if feel 1 is all matter and the 0 is what we call "space" but it is all a form of "water". Best way I can try and explain what I mean is picture an ocean. Now picture a piece of dust inside that ocean. However big or small the piece of dust is doesn't matter it's still a 1 and the rest of the ocean is 0. The Ocean stores the information as it moves through the ocean in any direction. The size of the dust can grow or shrink it just takes up less space in the ocean (or hard drive).

edit on 20-2-2014 by LightSource because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

Actually, you can read a tree; botanists do it all the time. I like your way of thinking, LightSource.

edit on bThu, 20 Feb 2014 00:27:03 -0600am50America/Chicago2amThursday20America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

Thank you very much brazenalderpadrescorpio.

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join