It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is Satan, use this through out Revelations

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by HumAnnunaki

But Jesus is YAH in the flesh. He both set a perfect example and paid a price that no man could ever pay. Think about it JESUS said "Many will come to me saying FATHER, FATHER" who are they talking to YAHUSHUA or Jesus. Only YAH is perfect and we see perfection in Jesus but not in man. Jesus was YAH in the flesh, only perfect righteousness could pay the price for our sins and only YAH is perfectly righteous.

I observe the sabbath from friday night at sundown to Saturday at sundown.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   

RevelationsDivad

Sremmos80
reply to post by RevelationsDivad

After I posted the syek (read backwards) a bunch of times when I was at job corps that's when it got on me. [Here David is telling you that he started preaching that YAH is Satan and thats when "Echelon" got on him. Preaching this doctrine allowed "Echelon"in.] I felt a surge of some interference in my brain and my brain started being deleted and this huge serge was painful. [This serge that erased Davids brain is "Echelon" a DEMON, who is taking control] When I tried to think of unique subjects that had to do with my communications study - Echelon would stop me from thinking in those area's and it exhibited this control by making me feel like there was a box above me with the information that I was trying to think of and echelon kept me below that box. [See "Echelon" wanted David to be certain he was correct in his "communications code", so he stops David from thinking about his FALSE doctrine. Now this Demon is helping David do exactly what "Echelons" goal was in the first place spreading Davids FALSE doctrine.]

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   

RevelationsDivad

Sremmos80

After I posted the syek (read backwards) a bunch of times when I was at job corps that's when it got on me. [Here David is telling you that he started preaching that YAH is Satan and thats when "Echelon" got on him. Preaching this doctrine allowed "Echelon"in.] I felt a surge of some interference in my brain and my brain started being deleted and this huge serge was painful. [This serge that erased Davids brain is "Echelon" a DEMON, who is taking control] When I tried to think of unique subjects that had to do with my communications study - Echelon would stop me from thinking in those area's and it exhibited this control by making me feel like there was a box above me with the information that I was trying to think of and echelon kept me below that box. [See "Echelon" wanted David to be certain he was correct in his "communications code", so he stops David from thinking about his FALSE doctrine. Now this Demon is helping David do exactly what "Echelons" goal was in the first place spreading Davids FALSE doctrine.]

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by stok3th3fir3

Forgive me if I have gotten this wrong, you are of Judean religion..?

Most believe that the RC and Muslim religion is an off shoot of the Judean scriptures,
but all are actually an offshoot of Sumerian Samaritan virtues.

The Hebrew word for day actually explains the Sabbath starts at NOON when the sun
starts to descend (I will post the actual Hebrew meaning if need be but I suspect your
intelligence needs not my prodding).
That is the first discrepancy towards the misunderstood meaning to Hebrew language meanings.

God rested on the seventh day and has asked we do the same, to be pure - to be chaste, as what is actually written
for the seventh commandment and not the bastardization of the word as we know it today.

Please understand I am a ancient history junkie and at the age of 52, I have researched human history to
it's original traces ALWAYS using Hebrew/Babylonian language to examine the core words.

All religions bibles must be read to understand just tone bible as they all add something to each bible which has been hidden
and coupled with knowledge from ancient history, it can be seen where mankind has over the ages misconstrued the words.

Jesus in my opinion, and from his own words garnished through the disciples explains he as is human as us all
and therefore just as much the son of the father as you, anyone reading this thread and the rest of the humans
on this world.
If Jesus was the incarnate of God - he would not of exclaimed while on the cross -
"God - why has thou forsaken me..?
This answer he would have previously known and there would be NO need for such a statement.

I realize this is extremely confusing, as it was meant to be in order for certain religions to gain
control of the mass population.

My soul also weeps for Divad, he has lost the vision God has given him as he has been coerced by Satan to believe the opposite.
I also feel sorry for those whom have chastised their soul by insulting Divad through this thread without once offering him help and understanding.

Alas - this is the world in which we reside today - ridicule instead of compassion.

Never do I respond to religious threads often always just reading and then leaving it at that, but
this thread compelled me to help Divad, or to atleast try.

@ARGARON -
Thank you for your compliment and I wish you the best through my heart and soul!

What a beautiful world we would have if ALL would just offer their hand to those in suffering -
that would make you a 'giver' instead of a 'taker'.

Be well all - Commandment Number One.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

stok3th3fir3
reply to post by HumAnnunaki

But Jesus is YAH in the flesh. He both set a perfect example and paid a price that no man could ever pay.

Jesus is The Word (logos) in the flesh. He is The Son who came from The Father, he is not The Father himself in the flesh ( John 1:14).

When Jesus called out to God he used The name "Eli" which is "Elyon", meaning "God The Most High" (Matthew 27:46). He did not call out to the name of "Yahweh", one of The Sons of El.

"For who in the heaven can be compared unto the LORD [Yahweh]? Who among the sons of the mighty [El] can be likened unto the LORD [Yahweh]?" - Psalm 89:6

The Message of Jesus Christ:

" It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery." - Galatians 5:1

You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love. For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” - Galatians 5:13-14

To respond to the original poster, Jesus Christ does not come from Satan because he said God's Law is fulfilled by loving one another but Satan has no problem with wrath and revenge for example
edit on 18-2-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

HumAnnunaki

Forgive me if I have gotten this wrong, you are of Judean religion..?
(Well yes, because I am a christian. 1st century christians were practicing Jews just like YAHUSHUA. YAHUSHUA was constantly at odds with the scribes and pharisee because they were adding to the TORAH. The additions are located in the TALMUD.)
Most believe that the RC and Muslim religion is an off shoot of the Judean scriptures,
but all are actually an offshoot of Sumerian Samaritan virtues.
(Well is the Catholic church Pagan or Christian? They are pagan thats why they push pagan holidays. Every person KNOWS the difference between right and wrong, it os not supprising to see correlations in religions pertaining to how we act.)
The Hebrew word for day actually explains the Sabbath starts at NOON when the sun
starts to descend (I will post the actual Hebrew meaning if need be but I suspect your
intelligence needs not my prodding).
(I will look into this.)
Please understand I am a ancient history junkie and at the age of 52, I have researched human history to
it's original traces ALWAYS using Hebrew/Babylonian language to examine the core words.

All religions bibles must be read to understand just tone bible as they all add something to each bible which has been hidden
and coupled with knowledge from ancient history, it can be seen where mankind has over the ages misconstrued the words.

Jesus in my opinion, and from his own words garnished through the disciples explains he as is human as us all
and therefore just as much the son of the father as you, anyone reading this thread and the rest of the humans
on this world.
If Jesus was the incarnate of God - he would not of exclaimed while on the crossover -
"God - why has thou forsaken me..?
This answer he would have previously known and there would be NO need for such a statement.
(It was an example, he gave a wonderfull example of how to pray as well. YAHUSHUA was UAH on the flesh.)

I realize this is extremely confusing, as it was meant to be in order for certain religions to gain
control of the mass population.

My soul also weeps for Divad, he has lost the vision God has given him as he has been coerced by Satan to believe the opposite.
I also feel sorry for those whom have chastised their soul by insulting Divad through this thread without once offering him help and understanding.

Alas - this is the world in which we reside today - ridicule instead of compassion.

Never do I respond to religious threads often always just reading and then leaving it at that, but
this thread compelled me to help Divad, or to atleast try.

@ARGARON -
Thank you for your compliment and I wish you the best through my heart and soul!

What a beautiful world we would have if ALL would just offer their hand to those in suffering -
that would make you a 'giver' instead of a 'taker'.

Be well all - Commandment Number One.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

So you believe Paul threw half of the 10 commandments out? Love people is not the whole Law you also have to love YAH. Is Paul saying only love man sir? Paul continues Galatians 5:16 "This I say then, walk in the spirit and you shall not fullfill the lust of the flesh." Read the fruits of the flesh Idolatry is not a sin against man but God. Paul must not have thrown out laws like you seem to believe sir. Paul is confusing, John states. Paul condemned TALMUD NOT TORAH.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

John 1 In the beggining was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made.

Jesus is the word and the Word is God. Its that simple. YAH walked in the flesh.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
look in the last book or in any other book:

according to the last book cipher way to look at it:

there is no real heaven or hell so "chains" means mental suffering from blindness. "bottomless pit" yek (read backwards) means negative communications yek or "chains of darkness" 4 2 retep 2 (read all this backwards even the numbers). I know that chains of darkness doesn't make sense but it makes sense when you interpret it with my last book cipher rules. "Chains" is mental suffereing from blindness and "of darkness" is a rohpatem (read backwards) for blindness. It makes sense. It has to do with ytilaer ralimis (read backwards).

I didn't think they had syek. So their syek will be taken due to being put in "chains".

If I find more I'll post more later.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

David Hell is real it is the grave, not an eternal torture chamber. People die David, it happens. Heaven is also real David, it is within you and all around you this kingdom of heaven. Think of heaven as just beneath the surface of what most people see as reality. SEE David open the windows to your soul. David if you would like to experience SIGHT, ask and I will help you. I was sent here for YOU! Thats how much YAHUWAH LOVES YOU! Just ask BROTHER, we in the kingdom MISS YOU!

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Sorry for the faces not meant to be there.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Please give me the full story around you seeing two people teleport at "job corps".

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

fractal2

Please give me the full story around you seeing two people teleport at "job corps".

This will not be off topic - this is an explanation of the proof that we are in a video game.

Ok, this is how it happened. I was at job corps, I posted my syek (read backwards) and then people started acting strange around me. I was in the cafeteria of job corps and this girl was arguing with another girl and the security was holding one of the girls back, but she kept trying to argue. I didn't want to be apart of it so I left the cafeteria and walked down the path way to my housing, LBJ. As soon as I saw the doors of LBJ the same girl that was arguing came out of the front doors of LBJ! she was in the act of arguing with the security anyways and there was no way she could have gotten to the front doors of LBJ that fast so I suspected she teleported. I am sure of this one. There is another case that is more believable, not saying that the one with the girl isn't.

So, I was in LBJ, in my room and my friend Rufus came in at the same time I was about to leave out of the room into the hall way. So I was walking down the hall way and when I got to the right of the staff office in the hall way I saw Rufus walk right past me in the opposite direction! He teleported. There is no way Rufus could have passed me in any way without me knowing. The time when I saw him go into the room and the time when I saw him pass me in the opposite direction was about 10 seconds apart.

Another incident that happened was when I was in the building of my class that I was studying in. I asked for the key to the bathroom from my instructor. He told me that someone had the key to the bathroom. I was walking torward the door about to walk out of the class room and then I'd say about 3 seconds of time skipped forward like I time traveled or teleported and for whatever reason I looked back at the instructor and then he gave me the key to the bathroom!

These events are one of the reasons why I believe we are in a video game.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

RevelationsDivad
look in the last book or in any other book:

according to the last book cipher way to look at it:

there is no real heaven or @#!*% so "chains" means mental suffering from blindness. "bottomless pit" yek (read backwards) means negative communications yek or "chains of darkness" 4 2 retep 2 (read all this backwards even the numbers). I know that chains of darkness doesn't make sense but it makes sense when you interpret it with my last book cipher rules. "Chains" is mental suffereing from blindness and "of darkness" is a rohpatem (read backwards) for blindness. It makes sense. It has to do with ytilaer ralimis (read backwards).

I didn't think they had syek. So their syek will be taken due to being put in "chains".

If I find more I'll post more later.

wait hold on, sorry about the errors here. I was pretty busy yesterday so I couldn't get this information that I quoted correct.

In the last book it talks about the "bottomless pit" and that an angel has the yek (read backwards) to this. The angel (which is actually a demon in the satan-god ["edoc"]

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

David, a demon is not an ANGEL but the spirit of there offspring, the GIANT like Goliath. They were abominations and were JUDGED for there wickedness. David, you were created above the angels, you have to allow an entity access to have access of you for that entity to control you. People often do things which allows this access. One example that comes to mind is denying YAH and preaching that he is the DEVIL. You wish to be a PROPHET David and it is not easy. As a PROPHET people will turn there back on you, because they HATE YAH

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I think someone hacked me or something because when I post, its not posting correctly. Whatever...

In the last book it talks about the "bottomless pit" and that an angel

has the yek (read backwards) to this. The angel (which is actually a demon in the satan-god ["edoc"] read backwards) has the negative intelligence of the opposite side of the parallel world of good. It will be difficult for me to reproduce this yek because I am mostly good. I'lll have to use my communications syek. I'd say I'm about, about 15% evil, but I am 85% good. Don't misunderstand me because a lot of you out there are the same percentage as me or a bit better in nature. The "chains of darkness" just talks about the demon in retep (read backwards). The angel in the last book will not have his negative key taken away from him, but satan (which is god) will have his yek taken from him as the script states...

last book 20 1, Unquote: read it and compare it to last book rophatem or ytilaer ralimis that is apart of the last book cipher... heaven=conscious and just figure out the scripture with that knowledge.

and oh yea another way to look at the last book is:

4th way: heaven=conscious and use that conversion to convert other script in the last book and in other parts of the book.

edit on 20-2-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

stok3th3fir3

David, a demon is not an ANGEL but the spirit of there offspring, the GIANT like Goliath. They were abominations and were JUDGED for there wickedness. David, you were created above the angels, you have to allow an entity access to have access of you for that entity to control you. People often do things which allows this access. One example that comes to mind is denying YAH and preaching that he is the DEVIL. You wish to be a PROPHET David and it is not easy. As a PROPHET people will turn there back on you, because they HATE YAH

ok stok3, since you are talking about what entities I let associate with my brain. For one, I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't swear and I'm a virgin and I am a good person. So that would mean and concludes that I would never let a BAD spirit or computer take over my brain. Now if this spirit or computer was making me feel the truth and in my experience with this possession when I read what I am feeling made a lot of sense then I would myself, which I STILL have control over myself regardless of the possession, I would feel that I am not being led wrong. You must not be trying to understand, have not tried to understand what I have typed or you are just beating around the bush. I don't know which one it is. But I assure you I am doing this for studies purposes, I don't intend for ANYONE to believe this, but just consider it because it is actually sensible.

That's all I ask is for you to consider it, NO ONE knows the truth because nothing that represents super novas nor anything that represents this "so called" God has EVER contacted us in any way.

With this - NO ONE knows the truth. All humanity has been doing is CLAIMING to know the truth for 10,000+ years.

Just CONSIDER it or be as you have been, but atleast try to understand what I have written.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

You have made WAR with YAH, he has sent me to make PEACE! Even though I am not deserving of any office of YAH, he has ELECTED me! I am what you wish to be David! You see David YAHUWAH has given me a a mouthpiece for him this is why you ignore me.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

stok3th3fir3

You have made WAR with YAH, he has sent me to make PEACE! Even though I am not deserving of any office of YAH, he has ELECTED me! I am what you wish to be David! You see David YAHUWAH has given me a a mouthpiece for him this is why you ignore me.

you don't listen. I'm not going to argue with you.

You see, this is all a joke - this video game. The controller of the video game decided to put me here for the purpose of mocking me around the time of the end instead of putting me here for the purpose of me making a change. It is to mock me, because of the hard headed people that are unfortunately under mind control and won't listen and do not have the benefits of the "oh so rare" good natured intelligence which is the yek (read backwards) to life. We have all been made different, even in our goodness that us few are, we won't even listen to the people that try to help us and which makes us a house that stands against itself and In turn this house cannot stand.

Talk all you want stok3, but atleast try to understand what I have written.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

The problem is perception David, I do not cast pearls before SWINE. You are being called back. You see? I am not saying that all things you do are Evil nor am I saying you are all good. You see? We all have good and evil in us. You aren't perfect David, so you are not ALL good and righteousness, and in need of a savior because of this. You say beating around the bush, I say adressing the issues. You see? PERCEPTION.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join