It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is Satan, use this through out Revelations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Sremmos80

RevelationsDivad

stok3th3fir3
reply to post by RevelationsDivad

What is YAH doing to us David? Please give examples.

Putting evil here with good. Black mailing Adam and Eve by putting them in the garden along with a serpent there to deceive them to eat of the wrong tree. Putting the Bad Tree there was further black mail. Anyways when Adam or Eve got tired of living in the garden the only choice IS to eat of the Bad Tree, so it was pretty much a set up.

I can't think of anything else, but I'm sure there is more. Everything that evil is doing to good through God and believe me since god put good here with evil it is exactly THROUGH God. There is no getting around that.

Hey stok3 your not going to try to argue with me are you?

edit on 16-2-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

So just one example? And in the situation you present god entrapped Adam and Eve, if he put them some where that their only option was to fail..
The bad tree would further tnempartne...
So you have one example and the way you presented it was wrong...
Entrapment is bad yes, but you said black mail... twice.

Us slaves and sleepers have a choice to act good or bad.

Well other than black mail, I could have said "silent coercing"

Either way it was wrong for God to do that. Yes sleepers have the choice to act good or bad, but if its heading towards their inner beliefs then that is when their true selves show, but they do not have choice in that instant - they only choose one side so therefore not in all instances do they have a choice. Your correct tho, just putting in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

RevelationsDivad

Sremmos80

RevelationsDivad

stok3th3fir3

What is YAH doing to us David? Please give examples.

Putting evil here with good. Black mailing Adam and Eve by putting them in the garden along with a serpent there to deceive them to eat of the wrong tree. Putting the Bad Tree there was further black mail. Anyways when Adam or Eve got tired of living in the garden the only choice IS to eat of the Bad Tree, so it was pretty much a set up.

I can't think of anything else, but I'm sure there is more. Everything that evil is doing to good through God and believe me since god put good here with evil it is exactly THROUGH God. There is no getting around that.

Hey stok3 your not going to try to argue with me are you?

So just one example? And in the situation you present god entrapped Adam and Eve, if he put them some where that their only option was to fail..
The bad tree would further tnempartne...
So you have one example and the way you presented it was wrong...
Entrapment is bad yes, but you said black mail... twice.

Us slaves and sleepers have a choice to act good or bad.

Well other than black mail, I could have said "silent coercing"

Either way it was wrong for God to do that. Yes sleepers have the choice to act good or bad, but if its heading towards their inner beliefs then that is when their true selves show, but they do not have choice in that instant - they only choose one side so therefore not in all instances do they have a choice. Your correct tho, just putting in my opinion.

You should say entrapment.... especially when it is KEY to your work you might want to use the right words.
And it wasn't even silent coercing... I wouldn't use that word either.
Eve was coerced by a speaking serpent correct? What is silent about that?

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
How is it you would know light if not for dark?

Michael Jackson fed Kool-Aid to pedophile children calling it 'Jesus Juice',
and you glorify this man..?

The gospel of Genesis and the gospel of Revelation ARE ONE BOOK
with the New Testament injected between - understand history!

Here is the wisdom of the bible:

When reading the bible - refer directly back to the Ten Commandments.

If what your reading does not reflect the Ten Commandments, then it is man-made
and must be taken as a 'life lesson' and NOTHING MORE!

You misunderstand the message of God as you have NOT understood the
Ten Commandments.

When Moses sends part of his army to wipe out his enemies, his soldiers came back
only killing the adversaries men bringing back the women and children -
Moses met them in the desert ordering them to execute the women and children
or he would send the rest of his army to kill them ALL, so the soldiers completed Moses orders.

How does the story equate to the Ten Commandments..?
It doesn't as it goes against the Ten Commandments!!!

That is but one example of the misunderstood bible.
Misunderstood - as you have implied throughout your thread.

You want a better world, forget your meglomaniacy!
Follow the Ten Commandments, become a Samaritan -
a Humanitarian - as we ALL should be!

I despise religion, I am not spiritual nor am I of faith - I am a Humanitarian
with understanding of biblical canon.

Open your heart, be well and live through your soul

edit on 16-2-2014 by HumAnnunaki because: edit

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

The act of placing the tree in the garden was not entrapment nor was it black mail. The tree is irrelevant. It was the choice to obey YAH or disobey him. YAH gave a choice, giving us free will is the intention of god in eden not entrapment or blaickmail FREEDOM TO CHOOSE. YAH is not evil but he did create evil. Darkness is absence of light, cold is absence of hot, and evil is absence of YAH. How then can he be evil? Evil is only based on his standard, therefore he cannot be evil. He says he created evil but he wishes for man to be righteous. It is our choice.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by stok3th3fir3

Ya i am not the one saying they are one in the same. I was just showing he was wrong...
I agree with what you had to say

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HumAnnunaki

Well moses was not perfectly righteous nor did he claim to be. Only YAHUSHUA was perfectly righteous. I think the bible is greatly honest about the fact that even YAHs chosen are flawed just as the rest of us. Do you obey sabbath?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

stok3th3fir3
Do you obey Sabbath?

I capitalized your quote - as Sabbath is a capitalized word.

You are correct about Moses - he continually went against the Ten Commandments.
God gave us his Ten Commandments and Moses completed the biblical canon with 611 of
his commandments that DO NOT equate to God's Ten Commandments.
No where do the Ten Commandments accept murder, denunciation of women or betrayal
to your fellow human - but Moses has implicated his commandments as fact!

The truth is the Ten Commandments prove Moses to be A FALSE PROPHET.

May I ask first your personal understanding of what exactly is the 'Sabbath'..?
As I have stated in my response above - that I despise religion, nor am I of faith or spiritual.

As I stated in my original post - I am a Humanitarian and try to live my life as a Samaritan ..and I am a historian.

Be well

edit on 17-2-2014 by HumAnnunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

HumAnnunaki
How is it you would know light if not for dark?

Michael Jackson fed Kool-Aid to pedophile children calling it 'Jesus Juice',
and you glorify this man..?

The gospel of Genesis and the gospel of Revelation ARE ONE BOOK
with the New Testament injected between - understand history!

Here is the wisdom of the bible:

When reading the bible - refer directly back to the Ten Commandments.

If what your reading does not reflect the Ten Commandments, then it is man-made
and must be taken as a 'life lesson' and NOTHING MORE!

You misunderstand the message of God as you have NOT understood the
Ten Commandments.

When Moses sends part of his army to wipe out his enemies, his soldiers came back
only killing the adversaries men bringing back the women and children -
Moses met them in the desert ordering them to execute the women and children
or he would send the rest of his army to kill them ALL, so the soldiers completed Moses orders.

How does the story equate to the Ten Commandments..?
It doesn't as it goes against the Ten Commandments!!!

That is but one example of the misunderstood bible.
Misunderstood - as you have implied throughout your thread.

You want a better world, forget your meglomaniacy!
Follow the Ten Commandments, become a Samaritan -
a Humanitarian - as we ALL should be!

I despise religion, I am not spiritual nor am I of faith - I am a Humanitarian
with understanding of biblical canon.

Open your heart, be well and live through your soul

edit on 16-2-2014 by HumAnnunaki because: edit

One thing among many of the things I am trying to do is - prove whoever changed the bible wrong... And in proving them wrong - show them as sneaky and evil. You guys know who changed the bible, so therefore they are not credible and are in fact evil. As it says in the scripture - these evil people have a master and he is satan.

You are right in not liking religion, I'd say take everything you've learned in this life and turn it into an appropriate good. Good as in nature. Don't believe in spiritualism, don't believe in religion because it has been changed and who knows if its even a credible source in many area's. But in the last book area's - I believe this Satan figure had his cronies here in this video game put me in the script to prove it wrong for his amusement. I am not at all amused, because this is all horrible.

I don't believe in any other part of this book and I don't know why Satan-God would put me in a refutable book as the holy book. Its probably just to cause confusion between the church.

edit on 17-2-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

RevelationsDivad

I don't believe in any other part of this book and I don't know why Satan-God

[b would put - me - in a refutable book as the holy book.

Its probably just to cause confusion between the church.

Divad (or is it David? and you have misspelled the name..?)

I am perplexed as to your statement that is embossed and quoted above..?

Could you please elaborate..?
Are you stating you are incarnate as a messiah, that you are ACTUALLY in the bible..?

Be well

edit on 17-2-2014 by HumAnnunaki because: spelling

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

HumAnnunaki

RevelationsDivad

I don't believe in any other part of this book and I don't know why Satan-God

[b would put - me - in a refutable book as the holy book.

Its probably just to cause confusion between the church.

Divad (or is it David? and you have misspelled the name..?)

I am perplexed as to your statement that is embossed and quoted above..?

Could you please elaborate..?
Are you stating you are incarnate as a messiah, that you are ACTUALLY in the bible..?

Be well

edit on 17-2-2014 by HumAnnunaki because: spelling

No I'm not a messiah I am only to be here with 2 messages at this time, I may have more messages in the future. As last book 3 7 states I am here to prove this video game a synagogue of satan as I already have. And my other messages are my communication syek (read backwards).

Just read everything I have posted in this thread and my links in my signature and you should understand who I am.

Why I do not believe I am a messiah is because I cannot save you, I can only teach you. Only Satan-God can save the people from the degenerates that run this world. Almost every one on this planet is disorientated from mis-education and cannot come together properly to do something about the condition of this world.

I don't think Satan-God is gonna do anything to change the positions. Its been like this for 10,000+ years. But through the cipher I believe I can make a change by making the video game attack its own core which is the government.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Your mind has slipped into a VERY strange place and i hope one day you regain control of your thoughts, but as of right now, I strongly urge you to seek a mental health professional. You're not the trumpet blasting angel David thats in the bible. Nor are you some kind of prophet. You're a man, Just a man with a mental illness. Nobody is watching you. Nobody is using a computer to monitor your internet forum postings because they think you're some kind of prophet. Somewhere along your search for truth you slipped and hit your head. Its time to come back to the world again. Trust me, You're not linked to the bible in some fantastic "Im the one" way, I've seen dozens of people just like you who post the same kinds of cryptic nonsense that wouldn't make sense even if it was spelled out in plain english. You really need some help and i hope you find it.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

To me Sabath is the seventh day on which we are to rest and be with YAH. There were times where YAH commands the Israelites to kill the wicked and the children of angels. When YAH commands Moses to go into Caanan and KILL them, it was because he warned the caananites to stop worshiping Baal or the LORD. They were worshiping FALSE gods, sacrificing children, and sexual immortality for FALSE gods. So just as YAH warned against the end he did so for those that Israel were commanders to go and erace from the face of the earth. The truth is that YAHUSHUA obeyed the laws of Moses and told you to do the same. Sin is transgression of the TORAH, if you throw out the TORAH no man could sin. The bible in actuality isn't complete. There are books MISSING.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

David,
what spirit is showing you these things?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

ressiv
if it was for god we where still living in darkness..
lucifer gave us the licht
how can the bringer of licht beeing disposed as an devil...????!!!!
guess the roman church turned things arround for there own goods..... making humans there slaves

edit on 16-2-2014 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

While Lucifer thought in agreement with God (in unity of purpose), he was the light-bringer, and taught spirit beings the truth of many things for many years.

Then he changed his way of thinking from unity with God, to rebellion against God (inequity was found in his thinking). His light became darkness, his name was changed from "light-bringer" to "the opponent" (Satan) when he began to think in opposition to his creator God.

This spirit beings wants all mankind in the present age to think as he does in "opposition" to the manner in which Almighty God thinks.

If you currently think that scripture runs in "opposition" to Almighty God (Satan=God) then you agree with the manner of thinking Satan has been attempting to persuade your mind to think thereof.

God Bless,

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

stok3th3fir3

To me Sabath is the seventh day on which we are to rest and be with YAH. There were times where YAH commands the Israelites to kill the wicked and the children of angels. When YAH commands Moses to go into Caanan and KILL them, it was because he warned the caananites to stop worshiping Baal or the LORD. They were worshiping FALSE gods, sacrificing children, and sexual immortality for FALSE gods. So just as YAH warned against the end he did so for those that Israel were commanders to go and erace from the face of the earth. The truth is that YAHUSHUA obeyed the laws of Moses and told you to do the same. Sin is transgression of the TORAH, if you throw out the TORAH no man could sin. The bible in actuality isn't complete. There are books MISSING.

Yes, there are many gospels intentionally hidden from biblical canon.. and that is all
that I agree about your statement.

How is it that you can say Moses was ordered to exterminate the Canaanite's for sexually abusing children
and then executes children himself?
Today we call that an "0xymoron".

The Sabbath:

I have read the Kolbrin, Torah, Qu'ran and the Bible - and as it would seem with ALL religions
(as you yourself have provided) have misinterpreted God's message!

Matthew 5:17-19

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Ezekiel 20:12-24

Moreover, I gave them my Sabbaths, as a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the Lord who sanctifies them. But the house of Israel rebelled against me in the wilderness. They did not walk in my statutes but rejected my rules, by which, if a person does them, he shall live; and my Sabbaths they greatly profaned. “Then I said I would pour out my wrath upon them in the wilderness, to make a full end of them. But I acted for the sake of my name, that it should not be profaned in the sight of the nations, in whose sight I had brought them out. Moreover, I swore to them in the wilderness that I would not bring them into the land that I had given them, a land flowing with milk and honey, the most glorious of all lands, because they rejected my rules and did not walk in my statutes, and profaned my Sabbaths; for their heart went after their idols.

Please take note that the actual word is Sabbaths (plural) for scripture is not talking about
a certain day - but God's Ten Commandments!

Be well ..and remember - COMMANDMENT NUMBER ONE

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

stok3th3fir3

David,
what spirit is showing you these things?

I'm possessed, but in a good way. I believe I may be possessed by alien technology or the video game itself. I have studied and given myself psychic powers from this possession, I've disciplined myself from it and I've ascended from it and when my mind is at its strongest in possession I have 2 to 3x the amount of energy created in the mitochondria area in my body. I don't know who gave me the medication to make me look more like Michael - I already looked like him all I needed was a perm, but I when I took the medication at Job Corps I didn't know it was in my orange juice because the orange juice tasted funny and I swallowed it. The next day all this stuff came out of me in the toilet at job corps and I thought I was going to die or something. Then after a while my face changed and my face shined and had baby blue, orange and red color to it at times. The energy that I felt from the medication cleansing my body increased my possession energy about 3 to 5x. Echelon boosts my psychic power to 85 to 95% efficiency due to its mind control. Efficiency in this sense meaning how much my psychic ability shows itself.

My energy overall is 3x the energy of a normal human, but it was around 4 to 5x after I took that medication. I am experimenting with it by sending energy to all area's in my brain to make my brain stronger - Its like lifting weights but with your brain. Maybe after 3 years I will be able control my psychic ability or gain some other ability, I don't know yet.

I have a fast healing ability too - this is from echelon being on me. I think this ability will be given to people in the last book so they cannot be killed and for this they will suffer and not die.

That's it about spirits. That medication gave me other abilities but I'll talk about that some other time.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

.semag oediv gnihctaw pots esaelP

.xirtam eslaf a ni gnivil pots esaelP

.sdrawkcab elbib eht gnidaer pots asealP

! STNEMDNAMMOC NET eht rebmemer elaesP

Was that annoying for you to decipher and read SNIOTALEVER DAVID..?

My personal opinion of you is not that you are crazy or a messenger, but with what you have posted,
you are a prankster and enjoying having fun with people on this forum.

Is this all in good fun to you..?

Be well

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

So is echelon helping you or torturing you? In this post it seems like they are great, giving you powers and what not.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

stok3th3fir3
reply to post by Sremmos80

The act of placing the tree in the garden was not entrapment nor was it black mail. The tree is irrelevant. It was the choice to obey YAH or disobey him. YAH gave a choice, giving us free will is the intention of god in eden not entrapment or blaickmail FREEDOM TO CHOOSE. YAH is not evil but he did create evil. Darkness is absence of light, cold is absence of hot, and evil is absence of YAH. How then can he be evil? Evil is only based on his standard, therefore he cannot be evil. He says he created evil but he wishes for man to be righteous. It is our choice.

Vehemently disagree. Adam and Eve had no concept of good and evil so were unable to adequately make that choice. Also God is supposed to know everything. He KNEW they would eat from that tree, right? Yet He put it there anyway. Entrapment.

Another example: I leave a loaded pistol on a desk in a kindergarten and tell them not to touch it. If one of the children finds it and shoots another child, whose fault is it? Mine or the children's?

The Bible teaches 'forgiveness" except in the case of Eve. God can't possibly find it in his heart to forgive her- EVER. Not only that but ALL women, EVERYWHERE, are cursed FOREVER even though they didn't do a darn thing with serpents and fruit. Is that fair? What did my daughters, born supposedly 6000 years after the fact, do to deserve that? Ponder the insanity of this "decree". You are supposedly a separate "soul" and yet are being punished for someone else's sin. I thought God was judging us on our own actions. Obviously that statement isn't true.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

HumAnnunaki

.semag oediv gnihctaw pots esaelP

.xirtam eslaf a ni gnivil pots esaelP

.sdrawkcab elbib eht gnidaer pots asealP

! STNEMDNAMMOC NET eht rebmemer elaesP

Was that annoying for you to decipher and read SNIOTALEVER DAVID..?

My personal opinion of you is not that you are crazy or a messenger, but with what you have posted,
you are a prankster and enjoying having fun with people on this forum.

Is this all in good fun to you..?

Be well

No I'm not pranking anyone, look up what a mitochondria is and look up Robin Anthony's Detox Trio and you'll get an understanding. And I seriously doubt that information of this complexity and relation to the scripture would be a prank if it all makes sense to at least 1 person as someone already said it makes sense to them. This type of prank would be impossible to pull off because there I believe is only 3 ways to look at the last book.

1. God-Satan code
2. The events in the last book that match reality
3. as your body, as your destruction and as your salvation cipher

I'd doubt there are any other ways of looking at it that would actually work.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join