It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is Satan, use this through out Revelations

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Here is the explanation: I am not Jesus I am David because I haven't did anything to cause a revolution. I am according to the scripture - I am Michael because I caused the government to fall. See how the united states government is follying with Obama and everything that Obama has done? After I completed the cipher this stuff started happening. And If I tried to be Jesus according to my interpretation I'd be blown away by a nuke along with my followers which would be thrown into the lake of fire. There is no real lake of fire because the last book cipher and places which are heaven and hell are turned into CONSCIOUS PLACES - so therefore lake of fire means something else and I suspect it means nuclear weapon and heaven means the brain. It makes sense.

There are 2 ways of looking at the last book - "God is Satan code" and as a "cipher". They both correlate with each other if you look at it right. There are NO errors I believe.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I'm not a religionist, but I think I am on topic here and this seems to sum up what you are saying:

Isaiah 45:7
King James Version (KJV)
7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

www.biblegateway.com...

In context to your post OP, you are right.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

BlueSun
I'm not a religionist, but I think I am on topic here and this seems to sum up what you are saying:

King James Version (KJV)
7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

www.biblegateway.com...

No he is not right!

Have you realised that the people who are enslaving people around you have been fed with a silver spoon? If YAH gave you no choice but to be happy and never let you see "evil" how then could you appreciate JOY? How could you ever truly be free? How could you appreciate the gift that is given? Of course he made both because you were not made to be a SLAVE! But the next verse states what YAH wants for his children.
Isaiah 45:8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness, let the earth open and let them bring forth salvation, let righteousness spring up together, I YHWY have created it." So when we read more than one verse at a time we can see what YAH is really saying. He's saying "I formed everything, and I wish that you would be what I made you to be... RIGHTEOUS AND FREE." YAH IS NOT THE DEVIL. REPENT BE RIGHTEOUS AND BE SET FREE.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Just a thought OP, I hope you don't saddle the rest of us by reproducing.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationsDivad

I pray in the name of YESHUA, the redeemer man, that he would place his righteous hand upon the crown of your head and deliver you from wickedness and bless you with salvation. Turn away from FALSE evil doctrines and pray to your FATHER in heaven.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

stok3th3fir3

BlueSun

King James Version (KJV)

www.biblegateway.com...

No he is not right!

Have you realised that the people who are enslaving people around you have been fed with a silver spoon? If YAH gave you no choice but to be happy and never let you see "evil" how then could you appreciate JOY? How could you ever truly be free? How could you appreciate the gift that is given? Of course he made both because you were not made to be a SLAVE! But the next verse states what YAH wants for his children.
Isaiah 45:8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness, let the earth open and let them bring forth salvation, let righteousness spring up together, I YHWY have created it." So when we read more than one verse at a time we can see what YAH is really saying. He's saying "I formed everything, and I wish that you would be what I made you to be... RIGHTEOUS AND FREE." YAH IS NOT THE DEVIL. REPENT BE RIGHTEOUS AND BE SET FREE.

My answer to that is give them my communications lessons - that will save them from going through the trouble of learning from evil people. How could you apprieciate JOY without evil? That is totally absurd... I'm not even going to argue with you.

We become good and evil through development of the brain because of the social standards of this planet.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Cynic
Just a thought OP, I hope you don't saddle the rest of us by reproducing.

Yeah... If I had sex and went from being a virgin they'll probably torture me or worse so I'm not having sex in this life time...lol I really don't care about torture tho. I'm past all that.

I believe I've done it. My job should be finished. Lets hope that completion of the cipher puts our people in the government out of their mind controlled misery and creates some sort of peace.

I have abit more confidence in my sermoning now that I know what they will do and won't do to David. Since I know if I played Jesus I'd be blown up, I know the limits of what I can do on this planet. This is good and hopefully my new confidence is correct.

So no - I don't believe they are interested in me unless I start a revolution.
edit on 16-2-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Adam and Eve didn't appreciate the gift they were given, they chose to disobey YAH. Everything YAH created has a purpose and had to be know by him before he created this world, he created us knowing that some would between good and some would be evil. Thus we have free will, which requires a contrast in choice. Living in this world is not easy, but when you find rest you will appreciate it much more having known the alternative. This is not absurd its the truth. YAH did not make man as an imperfect thing he made man and knew what they would do. He also knew he would save man.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The term satan isn't a name it is a title. It means "adversary." Knowing this, how can God be adverse to Himself? That makes no sense. While I agree that the God of the bible is evil, your post is wrong because it uses bad translations of ancient languages to argue its point.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

stok3th3fir3

Adam and Eve didn't appreciate the gift they were given, they chose to disobey YAH. Everything YAH created has a purpose and had to be know by him before he created this world, he created us knowing that some would between good and some would be evil. Thus we have free will, which requires a contrast in choice. Living in this world is not easy, but when you find rest you will appreciate it much more having known the alternative. This is not absurd its the truth. YAH did not make man as an imperfect thing he made man and knew what they would do. He also knew he would save man.

I believe your perception runs away with you. Not the other way around. No disrespect though.

You are entitled to your opinion and I respect that. You have a different perspective of our lives I can see that, but me and you are from different parts of the subject we call understanding.

There is no need to argue. Be well.

Anything else? Hopefully everyone understands.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Krazysh0t
The term satan isn't a name it is a title. It means "adversary." Knowing this, how can God be adverse to Himself? That makes no sense. While I agree that the God of the bible is evil, your post is wrong because it uses bad translations of ancient languages to argue its point.

God is adverse to himself in the sense of what he is doing to his creations, his creations in questions conditions and living standards. He cannot maintain the title "God" any longer due to what he is doing to us - so therefore due to "good" human logic he has acquired the new title "Satan" which is the person that we would least expect to be god. I don't believe I have to be more unique and deeper.

And I'm not using bad translations - I'm using translations relative to our current reality which is the point of my doing of the last book cipher which is in the time of around 2008 or 2009. I don't know when the cipher ended but I completed it.
Since I have the yek (read backward) and assume due to my information that I am indeed David - I applied information of this time 2008 or 2009 to the script of the ancient languages. These translations of the last book are accurate to me and some others that have posted here on this thread. You are right in saying god is evil but, you are out of the equation if you don't understand Krazysh0t.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Krazysh0t

Here's more: The reason why I flipped God to Satan is because of the entrance of the aliens. Due to their presence and their acts on this planet - abductions (I got abducted and saw purple liquid on my sheets), being SNEAKY and creating crop circles (I believe they've done this) not contacting civilians, when I looked up one day above me I saw a UFO and it zoomed away as soon as I looked at it, considering their entrance and it not being recorded in the holy book but only known by decoding a code in its script - this adds them as a variable of their master Satan due to their sneakiness. Since they can be identified by code in the holy book and with the knowledge of them being sneaky - you can associate them to the only evil we know on this planet and be linked to Satan due to their coded presence with the affiliation of the beast found in a script in the last book.

Like frogs (aliens) out of the mouth of the [from the last book of the elbib (read backwards)].... Well you know. Obviously the aliens are evil. I hope I'm not contradicting myself about that "frog" script in the last book with this explanation. This stuff is weighs heavy on my memory. I'm still recovering from my brain being deleted. I'm not going to get caught by echelon again. That cipher was life traumatizing every second. But I'm fine now.

You seem like you have a good head on your shoulders, but I'm trying to get you to understand.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

What is YAH doing to us David? Please give examples.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

stok3th3fir3

Putting evil here with good. Black mailing Adam and Eve by putting them in the garden along with a serpent there to deceive them to eat of the wrong tree. Putting the Bad Tree there was further black mail. Anyways when Adam or Eve got tired of living in the garden the only choice IS to eat of the Bad Tree, so it was pretty much a set up.

I can't think of anything else, but I'm sure there is more. Everything that evil is doing to good through God and believe me since god put good here with evil it is exactly THROUGH God. There is no getting around that.

Hey stok3 your not going to try to argue with me are you?

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

What backs it up is this secret. I look like Michael Jackson and I posted my communications keys that could unlock the codes in revelations and structure the communcations itself. I put this stuff over the internet and got caught by a pesky computer called Echelon with what I believe is with MISIRP (read backwards). Since they changed my face with this medication that I took at Job Corps without my consent while being watched under the commands of Echelon, I found out what was going on. My face is special, not everyone can look like Michael Jackson on this medication - it gives different effects with people. I have a lot of eye lid capacity and I resemble him in the face on this medication.

This ^^^^^ right here^^^^^ is why you need professional help........ not a conspiracy forum!

I mean no disrespect, but any right minded person can see that you are suffering from delusional paranoia......Michael Jackson was a troubled/disturbed pop star, he has no more basis in the bible than one direction!

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Argyll

What backs it up is this secret. I look like Michael Jackson and I posted my communications keys that could unlock the codes in revelations and structure the communcations itself. I put this stuff over the internet and got caught by a pesky computer called Echelon with what I believe is with MISIRP (read backwards). Since they changed my face with this medication that I took at Job Corps without my consent while being watched under the commands of Echelon, I found out what was going on. My face is special, not everyone can look like Michael Jackson on this medication - it gives different effects with people. I have a lot of eye lid capacity and I resemble him in the face on this medication.

This ^^^^^ right here^^^^^ is why you need professional help........ not a conspiracy forum!

I mean no disrespect, but any right minded person can see that you are suffering from delusional paranoia......Michael Jackson was a troubled/disturbed pop star, he has no more basis in the bible than one direction!

your a funny guy Argyll, no disrespect... no seriously...lol...

Your possibly suffering from mind control, your one of humanities people, but you've been tainted by others that claim that are your friends but are not. Choose your rightful side Argyll. Don't resort to arguments that don't surmount the idea's at hand. Even if you are a sleeper I'm here to help. I'm not saying I'm not a sleeper any less than you are. Choose your side.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

RevelationsDivad

Argyll

Your possibly suffering from mind control, your one of humanities people, but you've been tainted by others that claim that are your friends but are not. Choose your rightful side Argyll. Don't resort to arguments that don't surmount the idea's at hand. Even if you are a sleeper I'm here to help. I'm not saying I'm not a sleeper any less than you are. Choose your side.

Reading this all this is troubling, and none of it makes sense, why does relative awareness have any impact in this video game made be "satan-god", why would this evil god need to interface with those in his game and code in a good god as well, there is no reason for consciousness (which I'm almost positive I possess) in this fabricated world you've presented us with. I think trying to understand why your idea of a higher power is corrupt with said power, might be a better waste of brain cells. I would like to be nice, but there is far too much of that floating around these days, and anyone who attempts to throw of public perceptions in this way cannot be helping us reach a better future. This may seem like a relatively harmless deviation of thought, but thoughts spread, and this shouldn't be released into some less intelligent peoples lines of thought in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

None taken

I've chosen my side....I look a little like Matt Damon.....what side does that put me on?

Try not to talk in riddles though.....it's not big and it's not clever.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

UseMyMuse

RevelationsDivad

Argyll

Reading this all this is troubling, and none of it makes sense, why does relative awareness have any impact in this video game made be "satan-god", why would this evil god need to interface with those in his game and code in a good god as well, there is no reason for consciousness (which I'm almost positive I possess) in this fabricated world you've presented us with. I think trying to understand why your idea of a higher power is corrupt with said power, might be a better waste of brain cells. I would like to be nice, but there is far too much of that floating around these days, and anyone who attempts to throw of public perceptions in this way cannot be helping us reach a better future. This may seem like a relatively harmless deviation of thought, but thoughts spread, and this shouldn't be released into some less intelligent peoples lines of thought in my opinion.

The less intelligent are the obsolete - thanks to the government. I am one of the only people that can learn whatever I want and CREATE WHATEVER I WANT through the communications because I am ascentient. People are obsolete due to the governments of this world not putting their time into greater communications abilities. That time came when Processors came into creation. I've identified 90-92% of all communications. I am receptive to all of it and I know that's hard to believe to some people, but I am.

To answer a question of yours - why Satan needed to call himself A good god and an evil god is for the purpose of deceiving the people that he was going to create within this video game. There is deception and things that don't add up when applied to the scripts of the elbib (read backwards) compared to reality. Like who the frogs (aliens, read last book of the elbib) are and their association with the bible when it doesn't talk about the aliens but in encryption and code.

there is no way of making you understand if you are on the opposite side of me. The only way to stop your questioning mind is to neutralize you from every possible response that you can think up to rebuttle. I can't make you understand due to certain people being under evil mind control, all you can do is choose your side.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

RevelationsDivad

stok3th3fir3

Putting evil here with good. Black mailing Adam and Eve by putting them in the garden along with a serpent there to deceive them to eat of the wrong tree. Putting the Bad Tree there was further black mail. Anyways when Adam or Eve got tired of living in the garden the only choice IS to eat of the Bad Tree, so it was pretty much a set up.

I can't think of anything else, but I'm sure there is more. Everything that evil is doing to good through God and believe me since god put good here with evil it is exactly THROUGH God. There is no getting around that.

Hey stok3 your not going to try to argue with me are you?

So just one example? And in the situation you present god entrapped Adam and Eve, if he put them some where that their only option was to fail..
The bad tree would further tnempartne...
So you have one example and the way you presented it was wrong...
Entrapment is bad yes, but you said black mail... twice.

Us slaves and sleepers have a choice to act good or bad.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join