It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is Satan, use this through out Revelations

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I don't know if people have already studied this - but I think it would be proper to post my 2 cents on this.

The truth that the last book of the elbib (read backwards) cipher is a dud wipes the possibility of the bibles "good god" out of possibility. Then since it is a dud, the last book is considered evil. (explanation of "dud" in one of my links in signature, read them all)

Since I saw 2 people teleport at job corps while echelon was on me - this means we are in a video game. Criminals run the streets and good does not, the government runs our lives and good does not. There is so much evil influence in this world that is being socially hidden from good people because of good peoples blindness to the evil that is apart of the bigger picture that no one notices the bigger picture and who is really in control - wait forget I said control, I mean who is in ULTIMATE CONTROL. This is without a doubt - Satan's Computer.

You msut see God as Satan, so God-Satan. Satan is outside of the video game controlling it because god being good would not do this to us - only an evil god would. So everything that is written in the last book would then be converted from god's doing to satan's doing

Remember, when it says a main name (which are scriptural proper nouns) and gives words that can be flipped like God is Satan which is also God-Satan, they are apart of their team.

Observe: I will not give the exact script because of Echelon:

last book 16 13 and I saw three frogs (aliens) come out of the mouth of the dragon (which is satan who is actually God), out of the beast (which is the civil end time leader which is also the city) and out of the false prophet (religious leader which is one of the presidents).

The aliens are angels (not demons) so aliens-angels. You must flip it for this next Chptr and Ver.

last book 16 14 for they are spirits of devils (good angels), working mericles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of the day of god (satan) almighty."

last book 19 19 and I saw the beast (city), and the kings (good leaders that are against satan) of the earth, and their armies (the people that are tired of the government), gathered together.

last book 19 20 UNQUOTE: and they make war with Christ (satans false prophet which is the ANTI-CHRIST I don't know who) and his army (military, police, etc.) And the beast (city) was taken and along with him the false prophet (Michael or David or Jesus)."

last book 19? 20? That wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast (the mark of god)

last book 19? 20? And them that worshipped his image (of the good god) these both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone (I haven't figured this out yet, maybe its literal or maybe its a synonym for nuclear weapon)

I still have some work to do but this is only an example on how to read the scripture. Putting "David or Michael or Jesus" is only an example attachment because I don't know if David is Jesus or not, I'm not sure but I'm thinking - david is NOT Jesus.

I have a new hypothesis that David, Michael and Jesus are actually levels of authority in completion - meaning if David is weak in the last book cipher - satan-god will save him. If David Pulls off the cipher he is Michael which causes the government to fall which is in the last book in one of the versions of the book, possibly NIV. If David does not cipher then he is Jesus. You must remember that Satan is God and that Satan does not have a human form - he is only Satan, so therefore he cannot have a counter part of Jesus as God has a counter part who is Jesus. David would have to be the counter part of Jesus because Satan is actually God. It fits but I'm skeptical. I'm not claiming anything. Hey, anything is possible with this book because God could be none other than God and not Satan and God is just a life creating and negatively abusive low life. But this is how it looks to me on the grounds of my Revelations Cipher and video game theory. (read my signatures for cipher rules and other information)

edit on 15-2-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationsDivad

I remember the last time some one did this, they had a title similar to yours. Seem to recall a lot of comments about how it is the book of Revelation, not revelations. It is just one book correct?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
CONTINUING FROM ORIGINAL POST:

If you are implying that Michael Jackson is Jesus, I'd say that is a clever association. but I don't think Michael is Jesus. I believe Michael Jackson is possibly the Arch Angel. There is much that goes into this. There isn't anyone that looks better than Michael Jackson IMO, but that doesn't mean he would be Jesus. I believe God set Jesus apart form good looks for whatever reason. If I was god, I would name Michael Jackson as Jesus because that to me, would be the most logical thing to do. I believe the best looks are to the throne of god, but I believe this is not what God planned for. This also brings up "conspiracies of looks" and maybe someone changed the scripture of the bible also changed our Messiah to Jesus instead of Michael - that I will not get into right now or until the time comes. I believe I have explained myself enough.

If you call Michael Jackson as Jesus, you are contradicting the elbib (read backwards) which according to many peoples idea's is what is right due to their opinions.

But unfortunately, if we did that - we would be wrong.

Now - seeing all of this and justifying it with my first post in this thread - the authenticity of my first post depends on if someone changed our messiahs name from Michael or David to Jesus and I am not at point to figure that out.

I still have studying to do. I don't mean to misguide anyone. I'm just calling it how I see it

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Sremmos80

I remember the last time some one did this, they had a title similar to yours. Seem to recall a lot of comments about how it is the book of Revelation, not revelations. It is just one book correct?

this is the same old whack a doddle.

not one of his threads has ever made any sense.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

What was MJ, the king of pop, purpose to leave us when he did then? Was it take his duties as the arch angel?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Satan is the god of this world. God warned us about that repeatedly.

God is not Satan, but Satan wants to be God. God is not evil. Read a Gospel and then read the rest of the Bible. Everything points towards Jesus and Israel.

Do not attribute the works of the Holy Spirit to Satan.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Michael Jackson is simply not Jesus. I don't know what else to say. Have you been doing any kind of drugs or is that your sober opinion?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Sremmos80

No its the book with all the other books in it which is the elbib (read backwards) heh. I can't give out too much clairity because of the National Security Agencies computer Echelon. Sorry about that. Yeah I kinda figured someone might have done this. But I have working theories that back it up.

What backs it up is this secret. I look like Michael Jackson and I posted my communications keys that could unlock the codes in revelations and structure the communcations itself. I put this stuff over the internet and got caught by a pesky computer called Echelon with what I believe is with MISIRP (read backwards). Since they changed my face with this medication that I took at Job Corps without my consent while being watched under the commands of Echelon, I found out what was going on. My face is special, not everyone can look like Michael Jackson on this medication - it gives different effects with people. I have a lot of eye lid capacity and I resemble him in the face on this medication.

Well that's about it. There's no way you couldn't believe me now with all that I have said here and in my signature - But some people won't believe which is fine. I still have some studying to do.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

FreeWillAnomaly

Michael Jackson is simply not Jesus. I don't know what else to say. Have you been doing any kind of drugs or is that your sober opinion?

I specifically addressed the anomaly that Michael could have or could have not been changed with Jesus. I know its had to understand. But I assure you that my information is solid. Just read it and try to understand freewillanomaly...

Even with this said - if you still do not understand, I am not going to argue with you.

Like I said I am only putting my 2 cents in. Do what you will.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

You aren't saying that MJ being jesus is impossible either which most would agree that it is...That is the part that is going to be hard to get past for most. It isn't crucial to your theory so maybe leave that part out next time

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Dude i literally have to believe you less and less every time you post... I had not this response yet or what I just posted would be far different and probably not as constructive. Also you are not fooling any type of intel agency by spelling words backwards... Do you think those programs only analyze in a left to right reading style? That would be the only way that would fool anybody, if they were forced to only read and analyze in that way.

I bet that is how those super computers are over there though, keeps the R&D cheap so they can spend the money on the big purdy buildings

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Black is white.
Up is down.
Day is night.

We can play with semantic inversions all day, but the problem with absolute reality is that it is absolute.

This means that black is black, up is up, day is day and, also, God is God.

Sorry to pop the bubble.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

My suggestion is to post an alert to the mods about trolls and posts like this.The sooner these folks are not littering the web with BS the better...deny ignorance.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The pentagram(with the circle around it) is a representation of God, man, and Lucifer. The circle is God, the 'star' is Satan, and man is the pentagon inside the star. God is God because Satan or the 'star' does not encompass the entire circle, and man is both God and Satan because he is contained within both but is influenced more actively by Lucifer. The parts where you get into aliens and stuff is a little out there but true 'belief' has unimaginable powers; being that we are a part of God. To put it another way: God is the universal unconscious, Satan the universal conscious(collective man imo), and man is a little of both.
edit on 2132bSat, 15 Feb 2014 21:32:31 -0600pmSaturday28pmSat, 15 Feb 2014 21:32:31 -0600America/Chicago by Gibraltarego because: (with the circle around it)

edit on 2143bSat, 15 Feb 2014 21:43:05 -0600pmSaturday28pmSat, 15 Feb 2014 21:43:05 -0600America/Chicago by Gibraltarego because: influenced more actively (by Lucifer)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I can't give out too much clairity because of the National Security Agencies computer Echelon.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Michael Jackson died for our sins.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

RevelationsDivad
Since they changed my face with this medication that I took at Job Corps without my consent while being watched under the commands of Echelon

After reading your stuff, I have to conclude that you're suffering from a case of textbook schizophrenia. I've seen it in a few other people, and the way you write and seem to think is indicative of this. It's not an accusation or an insult, it's simply a recommendation that you speak with a psychiatrist.
You didn't take medication that magically made your face morph into Michael Jackson's face and you're not being watched and controlled by some living supercomputer. It might make sense to you right now, but it's not reality.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Here's the best hope I have for you.
That you some how find the strength with in yourself to make it back
from how far your mind has taken you. I don't see that as a very easy
row to hoe. But it would be cool if you were up for the challenge.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Sremmos80

You aren't saying that MJ being jesus is impossible either which most would agree that it is...That is the part that is going to be hard to get past for most. It isn't crucial to your theory so maybe leave that part out next time

Since there is no real heaven (as my last book cipher shows). And the only heaven there is is in the mind (according to the last book cipher), then Jesus would have to be Michael or David.

I am thinking that because of this Jesus cannot have a place some where where it doesn't exist, so he is ultimately Michael or David.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
if it was for god we where still living in darkness..
lucifer gave us the licht
how can the bringer of licht beeing disposed as an devil...????!!!!
guess the roman church turned things arround for there own goods..... making humans there slaves

edit on 16-2-2014 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join