It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McAfee: Obamacare website code written in India, lacks “safeguards”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLotLizard

sorry by we i meant "Indians" , personally am in India and its written that Obamacare would increase the export of Indian made generic drugs ....

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

PapaNegroniWhat is this ‘single-payer’ system? that the president has repeatedly said he really wants? It’s a term unfamiliar to most Americans.
Simply stated: The “single payer” would be the government. Private insurance companies would be eliminated.

David Horowitz (conservative author) calls it by its proper name - Communism. He believes that political word games and semantics are intentionally clouding over a crucial issue: "When leftists say they favor “single-payer” health insurance, what they really mean is they favor communism. And that is what President Obama really wants."

False. I am about as anti Democrat and communism as they come, and single payer is the only thing that makes sense. Any one equating single payer to public healthcare are intentionally obfuscating the issue.

Or do you enjoy paying 30% more for no reason at all?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Hmmm i would have thought with the millions out of work in America, the president and CEO would have been able to find and financially support at least a few talented coders capable of creating a Government website actually FROM and IN America.

I guess patriotism and supporting 'one's fellow Americans' isn't as popular a concept as it used to be...at least if you're the president of America at any rate.

Shocking.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join