It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McAfee: Obamacare website code written in India, lacks “safeguards”

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Another surprise !!

Looks like healthcare.gov has some code "Made in India" !!

So says McAfee, a leading anti-virus software company.

This is a never ending boondoggle.

Warnings like this have been laughed off for years now.

But day by day, the speculations keep becoming realities.

McAfee: Obamacare website code written in India, lacks “safeguards”

Set aside for a moment all the tales you’ve heard about people trying to sign up (or just lurking) at the Obamacare website. Most of us have realized the government spent many millions to hire a company to build the PPACA/Obamacare website that isn’t up to par by a long shot.

Web legend John McAfee put the company the feds hired into perspective for the job they did not bid during an interview with Fox News.

McAfee said:

“The company used Indian programmers—in India—to code using Java Script. On the user’s computer…Just bizarre.”

The Slop Keeps Getting Deeper

edit on Feb-15-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
You can laugh at india all you want but eventually they will write some interesting code that submits shockwaves through the air.

It is just a speculative observation.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
So far we've heard Michelle Obama's friend, Canada, Russia, and now India.
No wonder it cost over a billion dollars- its been outsourced all over the place.

Someone put a lot of thought into making sure it wouldn't work.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

He should make a video for how to sign up to Healthcare.gov.

edit on 15-2-2014 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

GiulXainx
You can laugh at india all you want but eventually they will write some interesting code that submits shockwaves through the air.

It is just a speculative observation.

Not "knocking" India.

This is about the corruption that exists in the American political system.

Whoever is involved with this in India is just doing what they are paid to do.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

*Throws hands up in air & shakes head*

Why doesn't Obama just throw in the towel & scrap this piece of crap??????

edit on 15-2-2014 by snarky412 because: too many thumbs, LOL...

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

snarky412

Because he *Knows* it bothers us.

It's like an itch you can't reach.

The people behind this are professionals and they have an agenda to tend to.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I say we outsource those people who brought us the 'Affordable' Care Act.

I want to know if there were any Americans involved in it at all except those politicians.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I trust John and their superior scanning and protection system since ages ago and continue to be with them for ages to come.

But…Indian coding is not actually new to this business. I fear the Chinese one!

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

You guys are going to listen to a guy who snorts bath salts through a crazy straw?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

obama is snorting bath salts? Can't hardly believe it - I guess he gets them from pelosi.

obozocare was meant to fail from the very beginning - I don't even feel sorry for those stupid enough to even attempt to "login" to the identity theft going by the name healthcare.gov.

The end is coming soon. They're just trying to steal everyone's last dime, now.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

snarky412

edit on 15-2-2014 by snarky412 because: too many thumbs, LOL...

Obama would rather all of us die before he admits to being wrong. Pretty sad that it is a surprise when the POTUS is right about something.....Which is pretty much never these days.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

i dont get it what 'McAfee' is on about. JavaScript was designed to run on client side. If that is all that what was written in India. Then the real problem will be the SERVER side safeguards.

Having asserted that JavaScript is a Client side PL. I would love to see how a JavaScript can manipulate or even access the DB directly on the SERVER side. Normally, this should NEVER be allowed as it leaves the doors open for data theft. That is why a Controller is needed. If the controller is dumb as a door knob and gives out whatever is requested, then the problem is not the client side (program written in India) but rather server side. I think people should really understand basic MVC before making baseless attacks for their own failures.

edit on 16-2-2014 by f0xbat because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2014 by f0xbat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   

edit on 2/16/2014 by bladdersweat because: i think i'm just up too late

edit on 2/16/2014 by bladdersweat because: err or early wtf ever

edit on 2/16/2014 by bladdersweat because: i wish ats had a delete your profile option, # this #

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
The push to 'socialization' (a euphemism for communism) of medical care in America comes from a small cabal of Marxists Zionist's, led by a communist with close ties to Barack Obama. The leader of this Marxist clique of Zionist's is Quentin Young - a retired Chicago doctor, a life long Marxist agitator/activist and long time friend and political ally of Barack Obama.

The primary, and long standing intention of the Marxist cabal is to implement a “single payer” healthcare regimen originally promoted by Congressman John Conyers’ National Health Insurance Act, or HR 676.

There are no true errors at the .gov site. All failures and seeming stupidity and ineptitude is pre-planned so as to indoctrinate/direct the public mind towards total frustration so that they will eventually give up and then they will have been 'mind controlled' enough to be ready to accept the communist - Marxist run 'single payer' system.

What is this ‘single-payer’ system? that the president has repeatedly said he really wants? It’s a term unfamiliar to most Americans.
Simply stated: The “single payer” would be the government. Private insurance companies would be eliminated.

David Horowitz (conservative author) calls it by its proper name - Communism. He believes that political word games and semantics are intentionally clouding over a crucial issue: "When leftists say they favor “single-payer” health insurance, what they really mean is they favor communism. And that is what President Obama really wants."

edit on 16-2-2014 by PapaNegroni because: WHY?

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

I doubt it , if it was India , the govt. would make sure that the code was written properly... we want Obamacare to succeed

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Personally, I feel safer and more secure giving my bank account information to a Nigerian Prince (who's going to make me rich!) than I would putting my personal information on an Obamacare website.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

Who is we?

No one wants Obamacare to suceed. Seems like your on the wrong side of the sand line there..

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

xuenchen

snarky412

Because he *Knows* it bothers us.

The people behind this are professionals and they have an agenda to tend to.

That probably sums the WHOLE THING we're watching here as good or better than threads and threads spent lost in the details of each aspect of it. It's all generally to move in the same directions for the same end results and each arm of effort right now is pushing from a slightly different angle or from a different spin. Same game with the same end result tho.

Well put.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join