It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghostly Feelings or Seeing Clearly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I was reading something today that was posted by another ATS'er in another thread and it got me to thinking about sound and the powerful things it can do. My mind went wandering off on a tangent like it usually does when something is interesting to me. I wanted to post some questions and thoughts that I began pondering.

Several experiments have demonstrated that low-frequency sound waves, known as infrasound,
can cause phenomena that people typically associate with ghosts. This includes feelings of
nervousness and discomfort as well as a sense of a presence in the room. The sound waves
may also vibrate the human eye, causing people to see things that are not there. Usually,
these waves have frequencies of less than 20 Hz, so they are too low-pitched for people
to actually perceive. Rather than noticing the sound itself, people notice its effects."

source

Lets think about this. People hear the sound. They may or may not be aware that they
are hearing it and then they notice the effects. They see things, like apparitions or
feel a presence.

So the Sound :

1) created the effect

and/or

2) opened a doorway to enable them to see or feel or sense the effect

Did the frequencies open a doorway to "see" these things more clearly ? Is this a phenomenon
or a reality hidden just out of reach, waiting until we know the secrets to unveiling it ?

Animals use sound all the time.

Acoustic communication
Acoustic communication is the sending and receiving of messages using sound. Bird song, the roars of lions and the chirping of cicadas are all examples of this. Sometimes the messages are outside the range of human hearing, such as the ultrasonic squeaks of baby rats or the infrasound rumbles of elephants. Most acoustic communication is not language, in the sense that humans use it, although language is one aspect of this adaptation.

source

For example:

Whales are one species that use echolocation to communicate and locate prey. Echolocation is the process of emitting sound and interpreting its vibration. Echolocation helps whales to navigate and see their environment even in dark, murky waters.

Whales and dolphins have a flat organ in the front of their heads referred to as a melon. It acts as a lens to focus sound waves into a narrow beam. The echoes are received in the lower jaw, which acts like a receptor. The echoes are then transmitted to the inner ear. The time lapse that occurs between the whale sound and the echo allows the whale to determine the distance of an object.

source

We see here that animals do it naturally. They already know the secrets to sound and what they can
do with it.

So why... why... why... when people do it, is it considered not real or an over active imagination ?

Perhaps we are using our third eye in sensing & seeing things not normally visible to our naked eyes by picking up things when the sound waves and frequencies begin to vibrate the "third eye".

leolady

edit on 15-2-2014 by leolady because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
This brings up an interesting possibility with say...... pets?

Dogs and Cats are well known for having superior hearing. I wonder how this possibly plays into this? I've read quite a bit on how Dogs and cats can supposedly see apparitions/ghosts or detect spirits and the like.

There may be something here that needs further research

This should be an interesting read S & F

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
www.grantchronicles.com...

The Universe is based on major 5 dimensions, and is unknown except to a select group of mankind! You are familiar with the first three linear axis of ordinary spatial volume related, x, y, and z of standard math. The fourth is time, which insights are given in the relativity paper.

Lets introduce a new frame of reference. First we need to setup a defined three-dimensional box, with defined distances, molecular compression, a reference value of heat equilibrium stabilizing particle movement within to explain the fifth dimension. The natural time progression will be used, which is forward progression for the interaction of matter and energy within the box is the fourth dimension. The fifth dimension involves vibrational frequency. This frequency or vibrational rate is super imposed on matter and energy at the sub atomic level. This would be called its resonant frequency.

In our world and existence, this would be akin to only knowing the aspects of solid matter without knowing the other forms of matter liquid, gas or plasma. The fifth dimension has many different levels. Counter to some who theorize on 11 dimensions and string theory recently changed to 9, can they make up there mind. In the universe there are infinite amount of levels that matter and energy can exist in a natural state. What mankind does not know is that matter and energy, and that which supports the essence of life, exists many different vibrational frequencies. Each vibrational level is independent from each other, but occupy the same space.
reply to post by leolady

This site has some really great information on it to help people understand how this all works.

Yes, if you raise your vibration level, you can see into the other dimensions. This is why some people see ghosts, or can communicate with higher-level beings, while others cannot.
It has also been proven that different sound tones can raise the vibration of the consciousness to a higher level. There are many videos that offer different sound tones for certain kinds of meditation.
I had a couple of threads up about this last year. I won't post them here unless someone is interested.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yes, pets are very perceptive to hearing tones we can't... otherworldly sounds.

Just last night I was sitting in the recliner watching a movie with my cat in my lap. She had her head on the chair arm, almost asleep.

Suddenly, I saw an orb float up from the t.v. entertainment center and float off into the kitchen. At that very second my cat raised her head very quickly and looked over in the direction of where the orb appeared, and stared for a good long while, with ears perked up.

Something alerted her, because her head was not in a position to see this orb without turning her head first.

So, yeah...

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

I don't mean to hog your thread, but I want to post this for those interested in using sound frequency during meditation:

onlinetonegenerator.com...

And here is a chart to tell you which tone does what:

www.greatdreams.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Not at all... thanks for sharing. I enjoy all contributions ! The more content the more interesting the material in each thread.

I'm going to play around with the tone generator. Perhaps do an experiment or something.
I wonder, how long one should listen to a particular frequency to feel the effects.

I wonder if there is a typical frequency that creates the ghostly phenomenon(s). If so do we know what that particular frequency is ? If so my experiment could actually be done to test it myself.

I could just start off by testing several of the different frequencies and documenting along the way.

leolady

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

I don't know for sure what the frequency would be, but my guess would be the one that opens the third eye.
THIRD EYE 448(14:1)A
Also, I would say listen at least 20 minutes, or until you feel something.

There are more great links at the bottom of the page of the frequency source.

You go play, girl.

I look forward to hearing your results.

edit on 2/15/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I have had many experiences on this subject. I recently downloaded an EMF meter app on my mobile. Long story short used this in at a police station where I work in the UK that is believed to have the ghost of an officer that hung himself decades ago. I went to the now unused cells where I have sensed him many times. The hair stood upon my neck and I quickly fired up the app which immediately went off the scale! I went back many times following this but got no abnormal reading...

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Well, I've seen in a website (which link I'll link at the bottom of this post) that the music we're hearing on the radio, tv , etc. is out of tune with nature, that the tune of nature is 432hz and we are currently listening All music (because the hz used in music etc. were set by a world organization) is set to 440hz, which "disrupts the normal functioning" of the body. However the rest of the sounds we hear on nature are 432hz. It's interesting because when you look up in youtube 432hz you find some songs converted into that frecuency and it seems to "fill" the room, because the sound is not directional, feels deeper, more pleasing to the ears. May be the excess of music all around us tuned into this frecuency is altering our senses somehow triggering our pineal gland to crack open from time to time, which is not the way it's suppoused to function.

Here's the link to the site. I hope you enjoy it. music 432hz

There's more info about this over the internet.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

Did the frequencies open a doorway to "see" these things more clearly ? Is this a phenomenon
or a reality hidden just out of reach, waiting until we know the secrets to unveiling it ?

Diagnosed with Schizophrenia, Undifferentiated type, I see & hear things all the time... Literally once every 20 seconds or so!!!

It's my belief that once the doorway is opened, we've already walked through and closed it behind us, it's hard to go back through the doorway to "normality"!!!

It's easier for doctors to say it's a Mental Health problem, but I've never been ridiculed by a consultant or nurse for explaining my decyphering of the situation, that of the Spiritual Realm...
The only condescending thing I have been asked is "Are you special because of this ability"...
Obviously I said no & was truthful in my response!!!
I don't think I'm special, just more fortunate for now!!!

But along with experience I do wonder sometimes if it's as much a curse as it is a gift...
If as a society we all had this, Mental Hospitals would be over crowded & there would be a lack of productivity all round!!!

I don't think it's hidden nefariously, but to keep sanity levels higher if anything...

Interesting you mention animals as well...
Often I Astrally Project myself to the side of my Dog, named Ghost for obvious reasons ;D...
Now and then he turns towards where I project to and I'm guessing as they get older they open their mind to this more frequently... He is only 7 months old but 70% of the time he responds with a growl or a startled look, it's comical, but also quite intruiging!!!

Peace Leo!!!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

have you felt a presence lately?

top topics

join