It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Photos of the NSA and Other Top Intelligence Agencies Revealed for First Time ( w/Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I came across this website firstlook.org... which had an interesting story.

The photographs below – which are being published for the first time – show three of the largest agencies in the U.S. intelligence community. The scale of their operations was hidden from the public until August 2013, when their classified budget requests were revealed in documents provided by Snowden. Three months later, I rented a helicopter and shot nighttime images of the NSA’s headquarters. I did the same with the NRO, which designs, builds and operates America’s spy satellites, and with the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), which maps and analyzes imagery, connecting geographic information to other surveillance data. The Central Intelligence Agency – the largest member of the intelligence community – denied repeated requests for permission to take aerial photos of its headquarters in Langley, Virginia.

Some very impressive buildings and photos I must say. Makes you wonder what goes on in there on a typical day in an establishment like that. I'd post the photos but they're much too large.

Link

edit on 15-2-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
What is your point. President Lincoln had observation balloons painted different shades to blend into the sky and even some painted black for night time spying. This was after he dissolved the government and declared martial law and spied on members of Congress who didn't report for Military duty as he ordered.

President Van Buren had small hidden spaces built under opera boxes in which he stuffed midgets into to spy on members of Congress.

President Jackson-who loved this kind of thing-had fake teams of bounty hunters going after runaways and faked chased them into the houses of members of the Senate so he could confiscate their tally of votes.

Didn't Cain spy on his brother Abel?

Just a sign of the times.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Those are some lovely new pictures, but surely you have seen photographs of these buildings before. Some of them appear weekly on TV drama series!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
sorry bub but this topic is a waste, images of the CIA headquarters is not some big secret, it is featured in movies like Eraser, Argo, tv shows like Covert Affairs, Homeland, Scandal... It's even used in "American Dad" albeit animated. It has it's own wikipedia page, with large images of the place. Even the NSA images are well known. Not trying to rain on your parade, but you are trying to make this a way bigger deal than it is.

new topics

top topics

join