It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamacare Website Down on 'National Youth Enrollment Day'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Saturday was the Obamacare National Youth Enrollment Day but it seems a conflict arised around 3pm when a scheduled shutdown for "system maintenance" started.

The healthcare.gov site will be down until Tuesday morning.

Apparently some people will be disheartened and this could discourage people from signing up.

Oh Well. Planning is everything right?

Obamacare Website Down on 'National Youth Enrollment Day'

In an embarrassing bit of timing, the Obamacare website was down on Saturday due to a "Social Security system outage" on the same day as its National Youth Enrollment Day.

According to the HealthCare.gov website, Social Security system maintenance means "you won't be able to submit an application at HealthCare.gov and find out what you are eligible for" from Feb. 15 at 3:00 PM until Feb. 18 at 5:00 AM EST. Obamacare's National Youth Enrollment Day is Feb. 15.

Pro-Obamacare youth recruitment groups were crestfallen.

"We just found that out," Aaron Smith, the Young Invincibles' co-founder told Buzzfeed. "Obviously it's unfortunate."

Will they *EVER* get anything right?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Will they *EVER* get anything right?

Here's how they look at it. Did the first web page load? SCORE!!

Not surprising that this is still messed up though. As broken as it initially was they're trying to duct tape and bailing wire it back together again. We all know what usually happens with that type plan. They should have just rebuilt it instead.

On a side note Xuenchen some guys in black suits sporting ACA patches were just asking about you.
I said nothink!

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

To answer your question of "will they ever get anything right?". No, they won't...

It wasn't right from the start, it's been the laughing stock of the internet building community since day one.

Nothing viable will come from this whole debacle called Obamacare. The coming elections will prove that those who pushed Obamacare through, will pay the price with the votes they don't get from a building base of angry constituents. Vote the idiots out of office

ETA: Bassago...I sent the men in black suits, back to you.

Des

edit on 15-2-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

On a side note Xuenchen some guys in black suits sporting ACA patches were just asking about you.

LOL

The guys in black suits are no problem.

It's the guys in *White Coats* that I'm worried about !!

p.s. If they ask for my name....

tell 'em it's Jack Smith and I live in a big city.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
www.ijreview.com... well add this to the growing problems with the aca/obama care

so now its actually down on the day they wanted all the youth to sign up? convienent now he has an excuse as to why his "program is failing" being out side of his control this stuff is getting waaaaaaay out of hand
edit on 15-2-2014 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

RalagaNarHallas
www.ijreview.com... well add this to the growing problems with the aca/obama care

so now its actually down on the day they wanted all the youth to sign up? convienent now he has an excuse as to why his "program is failing" being out side of his control this stuff is getting waaaaaaay out of hand
edit on 15-2-2014 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

Sad indeed.

Another bait & switch that got through the cracks.

What a failure.

obama.care.wontcover.it.even.though.they.built.that.guv/schlock.outfit/

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I think they need a separate forum just for 'Obamacare'

Everyday it seems like something new with OC, and for the most part, it is not positive

-----------------

reply to post by Bassago

Hey, the silver looks nice on you
The MIB ought to spot it pretty easy. LOL
edit on 16-2-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Over the years I've oft wondered why anyone would be a member of a political party who's mascot is a jack-ass.
You can argue with me and call it a donkey or a mule, but you can blame it on Andrew Jackson and realize... at least elephants learn from their mistakes.

top topics

join