It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2015 ATS Conference

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

1. That was New Years.
2. You said you didn't take pictures!
3. Please just don't show the pictures with Miley!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I keep THOSE pics in a manila envelope in the back of the safe under my "Off shore' investments.

edit on 16-2-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
great idea...im in!

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

beezzer
reply to post by SLAYER69

Best. Argument. Ever..

Really nothing else can be said, Beezer wins.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Just chiming in.

If this were to ever become a reality, I'd love to attend one of these conferences - shame that between work, my cat, and finding time to get there, there isn't much left over for participating.

Based on several of the threads here (Most noticeably the Valentine's Day party thread, and the New Years Eve thread), I think a convention is doable. 2015 seems reasonable as well, because it would give some of us ample time to make arrangement. Additionally, I'd say you should add a web streaming option, so that those of us that couldn't make it can at least listen to the conference.

Regardless, please send me an invite should this come to fruit.

-fossilera

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Just bumping the thread, this does remind me of the Nov. 5th thing we did some years back and that was so awesome. I hung out in the full capacity chat room that night because I could not get away to attend personally.

We have grown so much since then but you always learn from each experience, so why has ATS not done another since that NOv. 5th gathering?

Kind of reminds me of NASA not returning to the moon.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

antar

We have grown so much since then but you always learn from each experience, so why has ATS not done another since that NOv. 5th gathering?

Kind of reminds me of NASA not returning to the moon.

Perhaps they are afraid of all the banned members showing up and raising hell!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I bet that with all of the incredibly talented, connected members here on ATS, it wouldn't be too difficult to 'recruit' a committee. If it were organized and reasonably affordable, I would think it would be worth doing. Perhaps there could even be an added agenda; such as an over-all theme, with 'work' sessions. Like....take a list of the most popular topics, or theories from ATS and then build programs around them. Attendees would have a choice of which one they wanted to participate in. At the end of the conference, a panel of judges would determine which group came up with the most convincing presentation. There could also be debates set-up in advance, plus a couple of impromptu at the conference.

There could be a session to discuss the topics on ATS, and give members an opportunity to present ideas on new topics or ideas for the board. (not that any would HAVE to be taken or used, but I think some great things could come from that)

I dunno....seems like there has been an impressive community created here. It would be so cool to actually meet some of you!!!

ETA: Just think how fun it would be to compile a list of 'hopefuls' for a meet-n-greet????

edit on 17-2-2014 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

You would probably be at the top of many peoples list! Mine included, you could do a video presentation with a Q&A at the end as well as a Think Tank of sorts with fellow members in the same fields as you would represent...

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Excellent. Make it Philadelphia then I could probably make it. (Driving back and forth each day .. not staying over)

Or DC ... I could do one day there.

Or ... how about Gettysburg? There is a hotel right in the center of town (used to be the Battlefield Holiday Inn) and all the folks who are into ghost hunting could go out at night and raise the dead.

I think it would be fun. Good idea. Hope it's close enough so I could go if I'm feeling up to it those days ...

edit on 2/18/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
GET DAN AYKROYD AS A GUEST SPEAKER !!!
When it comes to this stuff ... he's the freak'n Dalai Lama

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Beezer, this is off topic but... your new sig is funny as all get out!

Yes that's me talking like a hillbilly... gosh it rubs in!

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I would really like that idea ..
but I can't because then you'll know that I'm Alien and I couldn't overcome my jetlag

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
YES

make it happen.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Hey, very good idea Beezzer.
I would love to attend!

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
good idea beezzer