It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2015 ATS Conference

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Yeah that would draw attention, but I doubt they would let us all in. Plus I hear the cafeteria sux.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

I was thinking the same thing, brilliant minds and all only I wasn't thinking it would be the gov. more like.... well not allowed to mention in certain company...

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Once, when I was stationed at Nellis, I went to a sci-fi convention downtown Vegas.

Came back with a t-shirt that said, "The Government Is Lying".

lol

Got many stares on base.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

antar
reply to post by jhn7537

I was thinking the same thing, brilliant minds and all only I wasn't thinking it would be the gov. more like.... well not allowed to mention in certain company...

Like the US Govt. how they can't have the President and Vice President in the same area together, this convention can't have Slayer and Phage together... Too much to lose, little to gain...hahahahaha

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

WE covered that base, remember they will both be wearing name tags that say "Beezer". I would LOVE to see a presentation by Slayer.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Seeing Slayer on stage with Phage, heads would explode!

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

antar
You know we could have discounts based on our ATS points too. I just think that it would have to be a location free of light pollution because one thing I would like to do is have it scheduled during a meteor event with telescopes set up for viewing on a big screen.

An indoor gala would be fun (ATS Grammy's, red carpet style) but sky gazing and cozening up would have to be part of it too.

I would put on my best polyester suit just to stand up at ATS COM, sing my rendition of "Killer Queen" and take home the Grammy!

I'll red carpet after that...to flaunt my suit, of course.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Damn you ATS for not allowing me to star these posts....lol

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

sheepslayer247

antar
You know we could have discounts based on our ATS points too. I just think that it would have to be a location free of light pollution because one thing I would like to do is have it scheduled during a meteor event with telescopes set up for viewing on a big screen.

An indoor gala would be fun (ATS Grammy's, red carpet style) but sky gazing and cozening up would have to be part of it too.

I would put on my best polyester suit just to stand up at ATS COM, sing my rendition of "Killer Queen" and take home the Grammy!

I'll red carpet after that...to flaunt my suit, of course.

Okay.

I wanted this at the Bellagio, not a Motel 6!

(side note, I once got kicked out of the Bellagio because "I wasn't appropriate".)

ETA: Before anyone asks, it was one night that I won ten dollars on the nickel slots. I then proceded to toss 5 cent pieces throughout the room saying, Makin' it rain, bitches, makin' it rain!"
edit on 15-2-2014 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Beezer- in Vegas the word "appropriate" is non-existent in my vocabulary, like it should be...hahahaa

I'm more used to... "I did what?" or "How much did I spend?" or "How much is bail?"........hahahaha

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

My wife and I once watched 2 dudes that were so inebriated they fell in to the fountain at Caesar's Palace and were chased on foot by a cop on a segway.

True story, bro!

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I've been to Vegas twice.

Ahhhh...The memories

Wish I were sober both times and had some.

edit on 15-2-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Just as a suggestion, in Green Bank, WV they have professional and amateur astronomers gathering every year with their telescopes set up for anyone to view. It's definitely remote with no light pollution. You could focus your convention around this. The next "Star Quest" is scheduled for June 24th-28th.

www.greenbankstarquest.org...

Anyway, depending on my work schedule, I'd definitely be there if I'm free.

Pladuim

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I will offer up two academic presentations (yes, I have degrees
):

Early Christian Heresies, An Overview

and

Statistical and Historical Evidence That the Canonical Gospels Were Written By Eyewitnesses

Both, of course, open to questioning by those who think I'm full of it. WindWord and WildTimes, I'm looking at you

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

jhn7537

beezzer
reply to post by antar

Well Vegas is just an hour away from Area 51. :O

Are we sure that we all want to be in one area at the same time together????? sounds like an easy target for the US Govt. to shut us all up....lol

After we are all dead they would just blame bad quacamole.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

jhn7537

beezzer
reply to post by antar

Well Vegas is just an hour away from Area 51. :O

Are we sure that we all want to be in one area at the same time together????? sounds like an easy target for the US Govt. to shut us all up....lol

Trust me, if any government personel read this thread, they definitely will not classify us as a threat to anything other than sanity. Maybe they will have guys waiting for us with straight jackets at the conference.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Suggestions: Outside of Area 51, Skinwalker Ranch, or in Gilliland Ranch or similar. If not, have it online, how about SecondLife, if a place an be set up or rented. Bring your avatars to the meeting.

Getting started on a fancy tin foil hat now.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Great idea Beezer but ............ you need some help.

You see, you just have to have fancy dress based on you avatar or your screen name.

Obviously Beez, you have to come dressed as a bunny ...... or ....... A playboy bunny!

Slayer .. fairly obvious ..... you have to come as Buffy!

Sheepslayer ..... you can dress as a butcher, close enough!

Door prizes for guessing who is who.

Should give the three letter agencies a bit of something to do.

P

edit on 15/2/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I'm in.

Make sure the bar is fully stocked throughout, and open for Breakfast.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Woo-Hoo! I'm game!

This has SOOOOO much potential!!!

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join