It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doublethink a Jedi Magic Trick by Democrats fueling misled conspiracy theory

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Good call...this guy seems to get a lot of things right, but LETS GET REAL HERE and know what's really going on and has been ever since we were made to be & are.

You have no idea how hard it has been to even get this down, as there are unseen forces at work...believe, but you will see and know the real truth of everything!...& how it's all connected, as to even forces to divide us, as to the Republicans & Democrats...so this all relates and should not be taken down, as somehow not relating to this subject.

NOW! PLEASE HAVE A LOOK SEE AT WHAT'S REAL, as you will see...on in this VERY IMPORTANT VIDEO of what's what and why, as WE ARE NO MORE THAN SLAVES and created for reason...also you will know the history of our planet...and you will see and know about the constructed division of our spiecs...know in the beginning there was the word...SOUND! & here you will see and know everything...AS IT WILL TAKE YOU INTO A HIGHER LEVEL OF CONSCIOUSNESS, as to take you away from THIS CONSTRUCTED DIVISION THEY SO WANT YOU TO BE IN AND WITH, as on many levels, as well.

THE MOST IMPORTANT VID YOU WILL EVER SEE AND THAT'S BEEN MADE FOR YOU TO SEE AND KNOW, but.. they take it down and have on many sites...so, here is hoping you get to see it...before they take it down again.

www.youtube.com...

Watch this vid in it's entirety, as you will see and know THE LEY LINES CONNECT TO EVER ANCIENT SITE...FROM EASTER ISLAND TO GIZA and the rest, as YOU WILL SEE & KNOW...EVERYTHING and how CHINA will be the new WORLDS CURRENCY...THE YEN...takes over just like THE US DOLLAR did when The British Pound fell...the bubble is about TO POP! and guess what? NO BAIL OUT THIS TIME, as The US did for the banks at about 23 TRILLION DOLLARS to make them solvent once again, BUT NOT THIS TIME, as there will be no SS checks...No warefare...No food stamps...IT WILL BE EVERY MAN FOR THEMSELVES when this BUBBLE of inflation POPS in The US and will bring down the rest of the world, as well, but you've got to know the very basics of what's what and why before you shoot off your mouths about nothing you know of, AS I TELL YOU THE GOD'S HONEST TRUTH...THIS VIDEO WILL TELL AND SHOW YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW, BUT WHERE AFRAID TO FACE THE FACTS OF IT ALL.

Trust me when I say be sure to watch this vid in it's entirety...DON'T LET YOU BE STOPPED OR TAKEN AWAY FROM THIS VID, AS UNSEEN FORCES WILL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM KNOWING THE REAL TRUTH OF IT ALL...AND WHERE EVEN YOU CAME FROM, AS WELL...BUT KNOW...WE ALL ARE A SPIRIT BEING, AND AS A SPIRIT FORCE OF ENERGY, AS WELL AND OF COURSE....DON'T LET YOU BE STOPPED OR TAKEN AWAY FROM THIS VID, AS UNSEEN FORCES WILL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM KNOWING THE REAL TRUTH OF IT ALL...AND WHERE EVEN YOU CAME FROM, AS WELL...BUT KNOW...WE ALL ARE A SPIRIT BEING, AND AS A SPIRIT FORCE OF ENERGY, AS WELL AND OF COURSE...But it is I that can, in fact, prove it because of the mere fact all of matter is void of anything and we as A Spirit Being and or A Living Ghost, if you will...are, in fact, the only thing here, as all you see, hear, touch, taste and smell are no more than vibrations of Energy turned into electrical signals going to God only know where making up everything you see, hear, touch, taste and smell, but it is our 6th sense that puts it all together for us...as you see and or may know we are all playing in this The Game of Life...whereas you will be a winner or a loser, as for all eternity to come.

Yes, it is I that can, in fact now...prove who we all really are because of the fact we all are A Spirit Force of Energy...that can be combined to make for a greater Spirit Force of Energy...thus and therefore proof positive of who we all really are...A Spirit Being made in God's image, as He is The Great Spirit Force of All Energy, as the very Force that holds everything together from flaying apart, as the very invisible middle of every Atom, as The Real God Particle, as I said I can prove it and while doing so I prove what no other in the history of the world has ever been able to do...prove what that can't be explained. But, that's just to let you know how hard this all is and how they have held me back, as well, by saying what and how I do prove it is some how unfair or in the words of my X Layer one John Michale Brown now head of FEMA here in Ky, as to keep his mouth shut about me and mine...PROOF!

dlbott
reply to post by spookydude

Lol oh my gosh... How old are you lol... Every veteran, least the many that I know will tell you the same thing, a missile hit the Pentagon, not a plane. Anyone with any clearance level at all know that the way the Pentagon is constructed and fortified know that a plane would not do the damage. If you have been there you also know that the area where the plane supposedly flew in from is covered by so many different cameras it is hard to count them all.

You can get some small sense of this by simply using Google Earth.

Why do you think every single piece of security camera footage was confiscated and not released to this day.

This thread gets funnier by the minute.

The Bot

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Many of the common indicators of propaganda are present throughout your posts. IDK about the rest of the people reading, but I will be spending a bit of time wondering why you are going to all the trouble. It is clear to me that you know what you are doing, and I have a pretty good idea of why you are doing it but I will wait until after you have shot yourself in the foot a few more times to say it. This is entertaining and I don't want to ruin the show.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

spookydude
Now that I have backed just about everything up with my entry on this website I find it interesting that not one person is upset about the Chinese having done this?

Very Bizzare.

Your goal was not to convince people that the Chinese perpetrated 9/11.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
No the point of this topic was to state what actually happened on that day without breaching anything under international secrets I might elaborate later on between the relationship between Pakistan and China later on.

The point of this topic was to revist the Heightened state of alert during the Asian financial crises with multiple events which nearly triggered a major conflict between the US and China back in 2000, but also looking at the previous history of the clinton administration with China-gate having the Democrats sold the Chinese Government US Military technology to get re-elected.

The point here is quite simple-

Previous administration sells technology to foreign government to get re-elected, that nation which the technology attempts to assert itself in the world and threatens Taiwan by firing missiles over the top of it, and makes direct threats against the united states and releases a book by naming bin laden as the person who should attack the world trade center-

If the WTC was not attacked during the Asian financial crises it would have been the second wall coming down after the berlin wall in a figure of speech, the collapse of the PRC (the peoples republic of China).

The missing footage of thousands of people celebrating the deaths of American citizens with fireworks (this is documented) and government officials praising the attackers as heros.

I have presented this subject to people who are highly articulate logical and know the 9/11 conspiracies inside out- the reaction was quite simple-

Those communist assholes did it.

The entire point of this post was to place hardcore information in front of conspiracy theorists to see if they could actually recognise information and therefore understand history, and implications, but also examining how many conspiracy theorists fail to actually see information which is factual as it does not fit with how:

1- they want the conspiracy to look like
2- their own political views
3- their own understanding of foreign relations (which is quite minimal)

The next post I will make I will take every single 9/11 conspiracy theory debunk it flip it inside out turn it on its head and show you where it stems from. You would be suprised that foreign governments have operations against conspiracy theory boards such as this- you dont actually have anything to worry about with the NSA coming on here to have a discussion they have no interest in actually messing with your head-

On the other hand! Russia and China both have a direct interest in doing that- for every single mass shooter they create on an online forum not only does it perpetuate the theory boards of many topics ranging from MK-ULTRA, and even being able to manipulate and re-direct facts or information which can perpetually feed on themselves and by doing so it can feed the unlikeliest groups in terms of self replicating pyops propaganda.

Lets take a situation--- the Boston Bombings any person who has thoroughly studied or DOXXED the bombers and tracked their familiy history or even their personal accounts on facebook or the russian version of it have found the 'Chechen Rebels' Russian Facebook page- it doesnt take a genius to put together their user information and online groups or even comments which they have publicly made-

Now when you examine the history of the older brother (a double agent baiting the CIA stating he would turn informant), we can understand why they were recieving benefits such as social security-

Now once you gather up all the information, and start finding the actual hardcore intelligence what you find is quite simple-

They did it- They admit they did it-- there are videos of them shooting for crying out loud.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Russian PSYOPS and Chinese PSYOPS have a clever method of flipping this subject by invading boards like this and making quick absurd claims "OMG HE'S INNOCENT LOOK AT HIM"---

We could alternatively examine this subject further by looking at emotional IQ vs Logical IQ, are you thinking emotionally or logicaly? If you are shown an image of a well dressed young man seemingly respectful and nice photos emotionally you are going to think the best of him and when this is combined with an event like this all it takes is a single psyops officer and a good bs story.

Now I admit with my writing it has not only intimidated some people on here and even spooked some others

thats why im here

im a very very spooky dude.
edit on 16-2-2014 by spookydude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I have presented this subject to people who are highly articulate logical and know the 9/11 conspiracies inside out- the reaction was quite simple-

May we bow at their feet when they grace us with their presence. Any chance you have a source to any of their reactions?
You have some valid points, but you think they are all smoking guns.
If people reject your findings, don't get mad just know you have to present it in a different way, like the timeline you are talking about.
www.911timeline.net... is a really good one, maybe check that out and see if any of your findings are in there.
Good luck

(post by dlbott removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

actually ive posted my sources and all of its backed up.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

spookydude
No the point of this topic was to state what actually happened on that day without breaching anything under international secrets I might elaborate later on between the relationship between Pakistan and China later on.

The point of this topic was to revist the Heightened state of alert during the Asian financial crises with multiple events which nearly triggered a major conflict between the US and China back in 2000, but also looking at the previous history of the clinton administration with China-gate having the Democrats sold the Chinese Government US Military technology to get re-elected.

The point here is quite simple-

Previous administration sells technology to foreign government to get re-elected, that nation which the technology attempts to assert itself in the world and threatens Taiwan by firing missiles over the top of it, and makes direct threats against the united states and releases a book by naming bin laden as the person who should attack the world trade center-

If the WTC was not attacked during the Asian financial crises it would have been the second wall coming down after the berlin wall in a figure of speech, the collapse of the PRC (the peoples republic of China).

The missing footage of thousands of people celebrating the deaths of American citizens with fireworks (this is documented) and government officials praising the attackers as heros.

Those communist assholes did it.

The entire point of this post was to place hardcore information in front of conspiracy theorists to see if they could actually recognise information and therefore understand history, and implications, but also examining how many conspiracy theorists fail to actually see information which is factual as it does not fit with how:

1- they want the conspiracy to look like
2- their own political views
3- their own understanding of foreign relations (which is quite minimal)

The next post I will make I will take every single 9/11 conspiracy theory debunk it flip it inside out turn it on its head and show you where it stems from. You would be suprised that foreign governments have operations against conspiracy theory boards such as this- you dont actually have anything to worry about with the NSA coming on here to have a discussion they have no interest in actually messing with your head-

On the other hand! Russia and China both have a direct interest in doing that- for every single mass shooter they create on an online forum not only does it perpetuate the theory boards of many topics ranging from MK-ULTRA, and even being able to manipulate and re-direct facts or information which can perpetually feed on themselves and by doing so it can feed the unlikeliest groups in terms of self replicating pyops propaganda.

Lets take a situation--- the Boston Bombings any person who has thoroughly studied or DOXXED the bombers and tracked their familiy history or even their personal accounts on facebook or the russian version of it have found the 'Chechen Rebels' Russian Facebook page- it doesnt take a genius to put together their user information and online groups or even comments which they have publicly made-

Now when you examine the history of the older brother (a double agent baiting the CIA stating he would turn informant), we can understand why they were recieving benefits such as social security-

Now once you gather up all the information, and start finding the actual hardcore intelligence what you find is quite simple-

They did it- They admit they did it-- there are videos of them shooting for crying out loud.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Russian PSYOPS and Chinese PSYOPS have a clever method of flipping this subject by invading boards like this and making quick absurd claims "OMG HE'S INNOCENT LOOK AT HIM"---

We could alternatively examine this subject further by looking at emotional IQ vs Logical IQ, are you thinking emotionally or logicaly? If you are shown an image of a well dressed young man seemingly respectful and nice photos emotionally you are going to think the best of him and when this is combined with an event like this all it takes is a single psyops officer and a good bs story.

Now I admit with my writing it has not only intimidated some people on here and even spooked some others

thats why im here

im a very very spooky dude.
edit on 16-2-2014 by spookydude because: (no reason given)

I can not wait for this post, you debunking every 911 conspiracy theory. Do you have an idea when you will have it up?

Also if you want to talk BB please come on over to this thread and present what you have to say
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Bollocks!!! How convenient that that wing had been vacant over a month prior......
Make comments relating to ur experience and endeavor. Speculating should be stated as such.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
htmlimg2.scribdassets.com...

htmlimg3.scribdassets.com...

htmlimg2.scribdassets.com...
edit on 25-2-2014 by spookydude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Bout 24 hours late, what are you implying?
That all that disagreed with you are the shills? Oh man is that going to be the new thing :/

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Christ, we need new dreams. I am bored with being a slave to slave-gods and absentee landlord creators, but most of all I am sick to death of our talking-monkey fascination with lone-rangers, saviors and "the one." I vote we renege. Lets face it; any deal we cut with these cookie-cutter super-powers was signed under threat of death and eternal damnation anyway. It isn't worth the ink we spilled to make it real in the first place.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join