It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doublethink a Jedi Magic Trick by Democrats fueling misled conspiracy theory

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
China-Afghanistan-
www.wnd.com...

Long Chinese convoys were carrying armed Chinese Muslim servicemen through northwest China into Afghanistan to support the Taliban militia prior to today’s U.S. offensive, according to the intelligence sources

The DEBKA sources report the troop strength of the Chinese columns at between 5,000 and 15,000. The first troops reportedly crossed the border Friday. The troop movements are reported along the ancient Krakoram Road to the Afghan-Pakistani border, through the Kulik Pass of Little Pamir, which is situated in one of the highest and most remote regions of the world.

Book Seeds of Fire By Gordon Thomas
www.rense.com...

www.wnd.com...

An investigative journalist from Ireland and author of 38 books, Thomas points out that on Sept. 11, a transport plane from Beijing landed in Kabul. A Chinese delegation had gone to Afghanistan to sign a deal with the Taliban – reportedly brokered by Osama bin Laden – to provide the Afghans with missile-tracking technology, state-of-the-art communications and air-defense systems. In return, says Thomas, the Taliban would order Muslim separatists in northwest China to stop their activities. In a Sept. 13 report, the Washington Post confirmed that Beijing had just signed a deal with the Taliban to provide Afghanistan “with much needed infrastructure and economic development assistance.”

In his book, Thomas contends that hours after the plane landed in Kabul, CIA Director George Tenet received a coded “red alert” message from Israeli Mossad agents that presented a “worst case scenario” – that China would use a surrogate, bin Laden, to attack the United States. Thomas also claims that the head of Pakistan’s intelligence service was in Washington to meet with Tenet on Sept. 11, and that he briefed Tenet that day on the links between bin Laden and China. The intelligence agent “told [Tenet] that China had made a decisive decision,” wrote Thomas. “It was prepared to infuriate America and its allies in supporting bin Laden and the Taliban because Afghanistan fitted into China’s own long-term strategic plans.” Saying that bin Laden has traveled to China numerous times to meet with officials there, Thomas contends that “almost certainly he talked to them about obtaining” material to build weapons of mass destruction.

edit on 15-2-2014 by spookydude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by spookydude

I don't see the correlation but I am sure that is a matter of perspective. I am still stuck on the conspiracy of what are the chances that a think tank would come up with the idea of needing a new pearl harbor to spring their ideas into affect and then having a said event happen when the members of that think tank are in the position to make things happen. You know one of them being the POTUS....

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

just updated my last post with something I was looking for which you might be interested in... ill be waiting till someone reads the last page.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

As soon as I see a theory of everything that includes placing the blame on one party or another, I tune out. The biggest illusion we have going is that there is another team to blame for our own failures as human beings.

Communism is another big clue.

China is state capitalism, and if America loses anything to China it will be because we spent all our treasure and lives up chasing boogeymen like Joe McCarthy's "communism" and "global Jihad" and nothing at all on consistently driving innovation to create the products and services the whole world demands.

We are going to need bigger dreams, and fresh bad guys to sell the future.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
About 9/11 i dont think it even matters anymore of who did it. Mainly because there's too much infomation/disinfo/confusion by both the fringe media and mainstream media that the real perpatrators of the incident may never be known. I think of this whole thing as a jamming device only instead of communication it's infomation.

I think what should matter is the aftermath of the 9/11 indicdent.

Invasion of afghanistan and iraq for resources like water and oil.
To be rid the constitution (Bush II said the terrorists attacked us because they hate our freedom. Why cower in fear and eliminate the constitution because a bunch of radicalized sand people attacked us. If you do that then the supposed enemy would win.)
To protect saudi and israeli interest.
To create a new enemy (no cold war with USSR the US MIC needed to find a new enemy hence radicalized sand people.)

But hey thats just my two cents.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

0zzymand0s

As soon as I see a theory of everything that includes placing the blame on one party or another, I tune out. The biggest illusion we have going is that there is another team to blame for our own failures as human beings.

Communism is another big clue.

China is state capitalism, and if America loses anything to China it will be because we spent all our treasure and lives up chasing boogeymen like Joe McCarthy's "communism" and "global Jihad" and nothing at all on consistently driving innovation to create the products and services the whole world demands.

We are going to need bigger dreams, and fresh bad guys to sell the future.

ill be happy when ww3 kicks off really, communists will really feel the heat then hate to say

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

World War Three has already "kicked off" and is occurring daily, along with the Rapture and every other fever-dream sick people sell themselves as they descend into their own private Hell. The real secret is: they are all personal days.

I hope you make it through "Last Chance," and cross the rainbow bridge anyway.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
eprints.utas.edu.au...

The reaction of the chinese when 9/11 happened- Celebrations with firecrackers, and people celebrating the only people upset were the dissidents which would have been falun gong or anti communists.

"When the news of the 9/11 attacks reached the Chinese there were immediately two contrasting unofficial reactions and responses. One was blatant jubilation and the other was condemnation not only of the 9/11 attacks but also the Chinese who thought the Americans deserved the attacks. Soon after 9/11 democratic dissidents called for a meeting in Washington. On the meeting entitled “China’s past, present and future: from the perspective of 9/11” the well-known Wei Jingsheng condemned some Chinese who were happy that America was attacked and those who event lit firecrackers to celebrate. He implied that the Chinese government used the occasion to arouse Anti-Americanism in China (Da Can Kao 2001). One un-named person told how all the known response in the streets of Beijing was: the US deserved it (Si xiang ping lu 2001). Some e-media debate participants openly expressed their support for the attack and hailed these who took part the attack as heroes (Du Daobing, 2003). On the other hand, Chinese dissidents not only expressed sympathy and support for the US government but also actually identified themselves with the US. Ren Bumei, a well-known dissident, declares that he feels ashamed of many of the Chinese responses expressed in BBS (Ren Bumei 2001). Yu Jie, another well-known dissident residing in China describes how he was crying in front of the TV with an American missionary friend (who brings the Gospel to the Chinese, Yu adds) and accuses Yan Xuetong, a professor of Qinghua University, as an animal, evil and Satan because the latter stated that the US was only harvesting what it had sewed (Yu Jie 2001). Another democracy activist Zhao Dagong declares th at the US is the symbol of human civilization, democracy and freedom, a country that holds for justice and peace and a country that represents the future of humanity. Zhao sighs he wants to hide his ethnic identity after knowing how the Chinese expressed delight at seeing the US got punished (Zhao Dagong 2001)."

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Now that I have backed just about everything up with my entry on this website I find it interesting that not one person is upset about the Chinese having done this?

Very Bizzare.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

You have a very up hill climb, you go against the OS so you wont have that side for you and to try and side with the truth movement by portraying china as the sole attacker is going to be very hard for you as well. Too much shows that this was not a single headed attack, it came form all around us with the back door opened real wide from the inside
But to try and discredit all others theory as just double speak is wrong and does nothing for getting the truth, it only hinders it.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Well im not trying to bring in far-fetched nonsense without backed up tracked information what I would like to do is back this up with a timeline from 2000-2014 showing whats happened economically and the military buildup from the previous military buildup as the event occurred in a similar instance to which we face at present with a heightened state at present as previous

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

spookydude

just updated my last post with something I was looking for which you might be interested in... ill be waiting till someone reads the last page.

I dont see anything earth shatering and what "last page" are you referencing? There was an online article and an add to buy a book.... Not going to buy the book so if is from there can you let us know what it says?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Basically the book is about someone else similar to edward snowden who basically was done for treason and a few other things along those lines, not to mentin the book contained documents which were not made public then released by the CIA.

The book contains some very explosive material I have read and I will be attempting to get a copy of this book.

In his book, Thomas contends that hours after the plane landed in Kabul, CIA Director George Tenet received a coded “red alert” message from Israeli Mossad agents that presented a “worst case scenario” – that China would use a surrogate, bin Laden, to attack the United States. Thomas also claims that the head of Pakistan’s intelligence service was in Washington to meet with Tenet on Sept. 11, and that he briefed Tenet that day on the links between bin Laden and China. The intelligence agent “told [Tenet] that China had made a decisive decision,”

There is nothing about that quote which gives you the creeps at all?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

You can buy it online... not top secret. What is on the last page you are waiting for one to read? You said you are waiting for some one to read it so you must know what it says right? If it proves your point then please share.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Sremmos80

You can buy it online... not top secret. What is on the last page you are waiting for one to read? You said you are waiting for some one to read it so you must know what it says right? If it proves your point then please share.

I was referring to the last page of the thread and not the book the quote above was what I was referring to

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Sremmos80

No it contained top secret documents which were not public information when it was released and the history of the book has to do with the article which I posted which was from a Rense page in relation to a spy scandal.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

No, it doesn't, it is coming form a guy trying to sell a book. All it was a warning, it is well documented that the US had many many warnings of the attacks.
This is gone on way to long, said i was done long ago, not sure why i kept going. good luck, thank you for showing all your sources, do that from the start next time. It will be more then a 2 person conversation then

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I would actually read the Rense article before you state that.

"Seeds of Fire contains the full, untold story of the role played by Pollard in the biggest-ever theft of U.S. defense secrets. (See attached backgrounder.) UPI states that, as a result of the startling evidence published in Seeds of Fire, it is now "unlikely that Pollard will be freed. It is not only UPI that has recognized the importance of Seeds of Fire. Hours after it was published, the CIA confirmed that key documents in the book secret briefing papers by the agency on the threat China poses were accurate.

The CIA then published the secret documents already revealed in Seeds of Fire.

But Seeds of Fire contains many more documents that have yet to be published.

UPI praises Thomas as the author of the acclaimed history of the Mossad Gideon's Spies. Seeds of Fire is also the result of careful research leading to "explosive implications and conclusions.

www.rense.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Ya it has isreal allll over it. I bet they would want the finger getting pointed some where else, they invented doublethnk i bet lol.
I read it and my mind was not changed, get that time line together and post a thread with everything you have and maybe it all put into an easier view will help me see this elephant I am missing.
edit on thSat, 15 Feb 2014 21:45:44 -0600America/Chicago220144480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

its more of a giant panda in the room with MRBM nuclear tipped missiles pointed at the West Coast of the US which can hit 12 targets per missile.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join